[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It annoys me how non binary people are always assigned female at birth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

There's a few non binary AMAB people, but I mostly see AFAB people on forums and dating websites. You know why this probably is? Deny if you want, but there's a social norm of it being okay for women to dress however they want in our society. So whether or not you see yourself as non binary or whatever, there's going to be people who see you as just a women who likes guy clothes, which is perfectly acceptable in the society we live in because women can wear whatever they want anyways.

It infuriates me, because I see these people getting so happy about being non binary and prideful, while if you're a guy who expresses anything vaguely feminine in our culture, you may be subject to jokes or worse, just for expressing yourself. Meanwhile the fucking females get off scott fucking free, because if you're a tomgirl then people treat you no differently, but if you're a feminine guy you're all of a sudden the butt of the joke of society.

Yes I'm pissed off.
>>
Amab nonbinary here. Yeah, it takes courage sometimes.
>>
why would you be upset about things that are imaginary?

Im not upset at the male/female ratio of dwarves
>>
>>8159902
Now that you point it out. It does kinda piss me off as well.

Women get everything handed to them
>>
File: 1462549962980.jpg (49KB, 426x307px) Image search: [Google]
1462549962980.jpg
49KB, 426x307px
It's horrible, but there's also an underlying layer of ugliness to this.

See, it's okay for women to wear mens clothes but un-okay for men to wear womens clothes because women are seen as inferior to men. When the lowly person wears the highers clothes, it's an upgrade. The opposite is an undesirable downgrade.
We will humor kids who play dressup, we won't to the same extent with adult people.
We'll humor women in mens clothes, we won't withe men in womens clothes.

Bottom line, women have less restrictions but this is because they're treated like children, so it's a lose-lose situation unless you're a cis male. It's the horror of the world we live in.
>>
>>8160061
>it's a lose-lose situation unless you're a cis male
t. feminism talking about literally everything ever
>>
>>8160080
Yes, but in this case, if you fit in perfectly with the societal male role there won't be a drawback as you'll be wearing what you probably want to wear and be seen as a proper adult.
>>
>>8160061
Wow is that a problem that affects men?? WELL HOW DOES IT AFFECT WOMEN?
>>
>>8160061
>women are treated like children
Huh, it's almost like there's a movement that's been fighting against the concepts of women having agency and responsibility under the guise of equality.

BTW I love how your entire comment was "Yes, this is unfair to men, but it's all men's fault and women are the real victims!" Seriously, how much brainwashing did it take to be able to perform mental gymnastics so effortlessly?
>>
>>8159902
Places like /tttt/ have a lot of afab people socialized there, so they're going to have a higher concentration of afab non-binary people. Non-binary awareness in amab spaces is probably a large reason why there are so few of them. Not to mention the societal hoops that amab people have to navigate through because of misogyny. No one may have their gender recognized, but a feminine amab person faces more danger than an afab non-binary person
>>
>>8160141
>I love how your entire comment was "Yes, this is unfair to men, but it's all men's fault and women are the real victims!"
No, I didn't. I repeated that it's shit for both sides and the fault is with societal norms and not with a specific demographic.
>>
>>8160161
>it's a lose-lose situation unless you're a cis male
IDK sounds like Patriarchy Theory to me...
>>
>>8160101
"A slave who follows orders doesn't even get whipped."
>>
>>8159902
There are some biological males that do not identify as nonbinary, but essentially are nonbinary. Those would be the femboys, often going through (partial) medical transition. See:
>>>/lgbt/femgen
>>
>>8160061
literally this isn't true
>>
>>8159934
What are you even trying to say here? Are you trying to be witty and HILARIOUS? Do you need to go back to /jp/? We can find you a map if you're lost hun
>>
>>8160061
Wow fuck off feminist
>>
File: 1415630737619.png (632KB, 800x800px)
1415630737619.png
632KB, 800x800px
>>8160080
>>8160139
>>8160141
>>8160171
>>8160696
>>8160726
Kek, never actually thought there could reasonably be any truth to the AGP-MRA claim, but looks like I was wrong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.