[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you as big as Gigi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: gigi.png (664KB, 746x439px) Image search: [Google]
gigi.png
664KB, 746x439px
Are you as big as Gigi?
>>
>>8159105
Gf only dated him BC he was a pretty boy with tits you can fuck
>>
>>8159105
she's a big girl
>>
>>8159105
>Gigi is much closer to the camera than the cis woman near her
Nice try skullchan
>>
>>8159105
I would be so dysphoric with her face and body.
>>
>>8159105
that scalp braid is actually pretty clever. no dude would ever be oblivious enough to wear that. insta pass.
>>
>>8159534
actually her head has been shopped to make it bigger.
>>
>>8161298
It's just a screenshot from one of her recent vodeos
>>
>>8159571
Pretty sure she is quite dysphorc given the amount of plastic surgery she goes through and she photoshops a lot of her pics
>>
>>8159105
>rich trannies never get forehead reconstruction

Literally WHY
>>
>>8159501
4 u
>>
>>8159105
>tfw big even next to cis male friends
that anon was right, I really am Lenny from Of Mice And Men
>>
>>8162343
>forehead reconstruction

because it is major surgery with many risks and a long recovery period. not to mention expensive as hell and most doctors don't want to fuck with opening your skull.
i mean, your brain is in there, dumbfuck.
>>
>>8162757
>i mean, your brain is in there, dumbfuck.
The jury is still out on that in regards to gigi.........
>>
>>8162343
She got it, just by Spiegel
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 528x776px
>>8162858
...But I think I want Spigel
>>
>>8159105
Who's the cutie in pink?
>>
>>8162939
better hope you're already pretty
>>
>>8159105
Whatever other people may say, Gigi passes and would pass in front of cis people. Maybe she doesn't pass for you trans analytical people who observe every part of her body, but she passes.
>>
>>8164738
Hmm, idk, her body isn't too good
And i'm more on the optimistic side normally
(Like i think Robin (>>8162704) passes)
Gigi just has broader shoulders plus no waist
And her clothes reveal both areas pretty often
>>
>>8164738
>Whatever other people may say, Gigi passes and would pass in front of cis people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TUSbVCYhpk
Why do hons try to stick up for other hons?
>>
>>8162939
rv-chan, are you even on hormones? You look fine to me, I'm the one who needs FFS.
>>
>>8169242
Take AA and on and off E
Literally being small and baby fat is the only reason can I look okay. If I get emaciated you have angular ugly asymmetric bones visible. Speigel could fix that.

You're better off in general, you just can't get that because your bdd.
>>
File: 201.png (599KB, 648x489px) Image search: [Google]
201.png
599KB, 648x489px
>>8159105
natty is so hot fuc
>>
>>8169601
They look really cool.
>>
>>8169601
Why is this perfect billionaire mommy with a tRANNY BIMBO FUCK ME
>>
And I really need to stop burning my skin and icing it, it seems to be brutal to my babyfat
>>
>>8169227
>is this gay night or what
Kek Gigi outed as HUN
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.