[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am coming to the masters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Bowie.jpg (107KB, 960x561px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie.jpg
107KB, 960x561px
So I am going to be teaching this guy art and the basics of portraits.
Pic related.
He is gay.
I am bi.
He doesn't know nore does anyone else.
No one would care but its never been that important for me to come out.
I have taken quite a liking to him.
What do?
>>
>>8158415
Bump I need advice.
>>
>>8158415
put your hand on his thigh and look longingly into his eyes.
then gradually move your hand toward his groin while licking your lips.
>>
>>8158464
Fuck it ill bite.
What part of the portrait should he be drawing when I do it?
>>
>>8158487
The end, you have to squeeze his leg really hard though, so he doesn't run away
>>
>>8158415
Just show him your hard dick.
Gays can't resist a hard dick.
He will immediately drop to his knees and start sucking.
Unless you're hideous.
In which case you should get him drunk and then offer him money (after tieing him to the bed)
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (14KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
14KB, 228x220px
>>8158499
>>
>>8158415
>bi
just go for a girl
>>
>>8158514
B...b...b...but he's really really cute.
>>
>>8158522
and nice.
>>
>>8158415
ask him out, dingus
>>
Give him the succ.
>>
>>8158563
See but your not a true autist.
>>
>>8158415
Try to have some banter with him. Try to flirt a bit. Its not so important that you "come out", more that you show some interest in him. Escalate slowly. The goal is making out.

Or maybe you can just ask him if he wants to go see a movie. He should probably catch on.
>>
File: 58d6977cc77c5868262259.gif (4MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
58d6977cc77c5868262259.gif
4MB, 224x400px
>>8158415

Absentmindedly stare at his crotch from time to time
Casually brush up against him, maybe bump your dick into his ass
Tell him he smells good
Ask him if he's been working out
Tell him he looks "fit"
Talk about how long it has been since you had sex
Talk about how horny you are.
Ask him about his sex life
Is he seeing anyone?
When did he last have sex?
What does he like to do in bed?
What turns him on?
Lick your lips slowly while looking up and down his body
Put a hand on his shoulder and leave it there for too long
Invite him to lunch
Invite him to have a drink
Invite him to get stoned
Show him your bedroom
Say "This is where the magic happens"
Spill water on him then drop to your knees and desperately try to mop it up with a handy towel
Spill water on yourself and undress in front of him saying "I'd better get these things into the dryer, I don't want to catch cold!"
Leave a bottle of lubricant on the table then make a point of putting it away while acting embarrassed
Place a large dildo in a cupboard so that it falls out when you open it then exclaim "I don't know who this belongs to!"

If he is into you, he will play along.
If he is not into you, he will try to change the subject or say he has a boyfriend.
>>
>>8158415
Your story sounds fun.
Sorry that your drawing skills are so poor though.

Good artists are always seen as fuckable.
>>
>>8158787
this is like found poetry
>>
>>8158415

get better at drawing and then impress him. Draw his portrait. Use the /beg/inner thread on /ic/.

Start with facial portrait, then say you need to study full body nudes. Ask if he'd be a champ and offer you his body. When you tell him to lie on the couch and model, immediately jump on him and hold him down and sodomize him.
>>
Stop doing tacky graphite photoref portraits, no one likes them and endgame is just putting too many hours into what's basically a grayfilter photograph.
Most artists stop replicating apart from sketch and concept work at like 15, move on. Try paints or just playing around with how you can completely alter the technique.
>>
>>8160148
Actually when you mention it I am moving on to oil painting its something different and I am kind of enjoying it so maybe ill make that my thing.
>>
>>8160236

hey no actually listen to me here:

>>8160112

go to the beginner thread on /ic/ and read the sticky. There's no point in painting if you can't construct faces imo
>>
>>8160257
Faces are entry-level pleb garbage.
>>
Just playfully flirt OP holy fuck 4chan has issues with social situations. You don't go for it, you don't grab anything (lol ik it was a meme) just flirt and see if he does it back, and if so ask to go to dinner or something like damn
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.