[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTMs, if you were given a choice to be put into a femboy's body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (6KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 180x180px
would you take it? It comes complete with striped stockings
>>
>>8158222
Yes but then I would unfem myself.
>>
Yeah, as long as I wouldn't straight up look like a girl. But I guess I could always become more masculine a lot easier than getting a dick, so yeah I'd take it.
>>
Probs. Being a boy who passes seems better than being a tranny who doesnt
>>
>>8158234

Oh Wow sorry wrong xty
>>
>>8158222
do i also get a qt feminine penis?
>>
>>8158292
yes lol
>>
but the femboy might have taken some titty skittles so there's that
>>
>>8158222
Lose 10+ years instantly and have a body ready to go straight to HRT?

You betcha. Oh, and I'll take the aqua socks plox.
>>
>>8158222
How many times do you have to ask questions like this? All the mtfs would love to be any kind of cis female and all the ftms would love to be any kind of cis male.
>>
>>8158231
>>8158318
>>8158366
>I wouldn't straight up look like a girl
>>
File: dont give him the stick.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dont give him the stick.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>FTMs would you like a lifetime supply of free testosterone that you dont have to inject with a syringe and also free socks and a functioning dick
>Or would you rather have...none of that?

Um
>>
>>8158222
fuck yeah
>>
>>8158222
Hell yeah. I'd work that femboy body into shape and get a penis? This is a no brainer.
>>
>>8158222
>striped socks
lmao get some fashion sense
>>
File: estrogen pepe.png (177KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
estrogen pepe.png
177KB, 540x610px
>>8158222
I'm already femboi with 6mg 17b per day. Feels bad.
>>
>>8158222
Any fucking time, I'd fap to myself furiously too, I'd take it over any other type of male body. Aesthetically speaking the femboy is peak human attractiveness
>>
>>8158222
Where's the catch?

>you're actually male instead of a weird inbetween thing
>even if it's a HRT femboy you just look like a dude with gyno 90% of cases
>don't have to take T
>you look good
>can fap in girls clothing without feeling like shit
>people assume you to be gay but that's not a problem when you're either actually gay or assertive enough to pursue women when you want them

Hell I would go for a full blown trap one as long as it had a dick and no regular breasts

>>8159791
this

>>8159495
you have shit taste in fetishes
>>
>>8160120
>can fap in girls clothing without feeling like shit
wait you're agp and ftm?!
>>
>>8160147
I think i'm AAP but since I'm only attracted to girls and crossdressers it took a strange form
>>
>>8160180
so the kind of guy you want to be is twinkish/trappy anyway, ignoring op? why is fapping in girls clothing unpleasant now if you want to be girly anyway? what kind of girliness/trappiness gets your aap off?
>>
>>8159791
Where art' thou?
>>
Why always gravitate towards strpied socks? Squeeze into a skintight latex catsuit and call me back
>>
>>8158366
>All the mtfs would love to be any kind of cis female
No I absolutely would not, you would need to either meet my value in current value or trade up. I'm adding in my distaste for my original gender in their too.
>>
File: dollhead.gif (2MB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
dollhead.gif
2MB, 320x239px
>>8158222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2Al0HnPQc
>>
>>8160319
What is your current value and how big a factor is your distaste?
>>
>>8160254
Southern Europe, you?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>8160120
>>even if it's a HRT femboy you just look like a dude with gyno 90% of cases
We don't look like men you shrimp dick asshole!
>>
>>8160379
Uhhhh im like level 3 in female and level 1 in male. I have 4,284 more FemXPs to go until I reach level 4 OR I can save up 58881 more FemXPs to undo my remaining 1 level in male to even out my appearance.

I have a cute face, pretty hair, nice hips, decent butt, big thighs, large feet, a few stretch marks and great gag reflex control.

Let's talk titties cause that's the only way you're jewing me out of my current face/hair/complexion combo
>>
>>8158222
I basically look like a femboy without the dick

So yeah, sure.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.