[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing hair clor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Bob.jpg (81KB, 614x705px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
81KB, 614x705px
So I have a problem.
I am going gray at 23
What am I going to do I am very feminine and the gray hair will ruin my ok looks.
I would consider coloring it but wouldn't it damage my hair slowly?
>>
>>8157907
Wow I fucked up the word color so bad in the title.
>>
>>8157911
Gray hair wouldn't bother me.
>>
Grey hair is cute! Be happy that's all you've got.

Meanwhile I'm 20 and my hair is starting to thin. Literally all I can do is build muscle and shave my head once it gets bad enough :(
>>
>>8157923
Even if I have long straight hair?
>>
I mean, yeah, but not a great deal, and depends on what you use.
That being said, gray hair's not necessarily a death sentence.
>>
>>8157942
It probably would not hurt your appearance to me.
>>
File: Me.jpg (54KB, 248x902px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
54KB, 248x902px
>>8157957
Here let me give you an idea of me.
>>
>>8157907
>wouldn't it damage my hair slowly?

protip: your hair grows slowly

problem solved!
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (14KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
14KB, 228x220px
>>8157979
Fucking genius
>>
>>8157952
I put a picture in >>8157957
What color would I do?
>>
>>8157978
you look pretty old to me.

and alpha
>>
>>8157978
Your fine. Stop worrying. You are way more attractive than I am.
>>
>>8158012
Here is the thing I am more of a switch than anything.
>>
>>8157995
Dude, you're rocking long blond hair and you're worried it'll ruin your looks by going gray? Do you even wizard, bro?

But also honestly, I couldn't tell you. It depends on your style, your face, etc.
Play around with it a bit, see what you like.
>>
>>8158061
Yeah I will you guys have given me hope for for my gray hair future.
>>
>>8158075
Just sayin' dude. You're on your way to some gay nerd out there's fantasy.
>>
>>8157932
Just go to a hair loss clinic and ask what your options are.
>>
>>8157907
>has hair to turn grey
get some perspective OP
>>
>>8157907

I'm 21 and I am going white. It's accelerated recently to the point I'm convinced all my hair on my head will be white by 25 or earlier. My maternal grandfather was white at about that age too, and I think most genetics relating to hair are passed from the X chromosome. May be wrong.

Believe me that it's a lot better than balding before 25. Also I've always wanted blonde hair since I was a kid; and bleaching black hair can cause a lot of hair damage. As a white haired guy, I can dye it no problem to whatever color I want. 2 years away, probably.

And yes I'm extremely feminine too. Femboy as fuck
>>
>>8160105
>My maternal grandfather was white at about that age too,
And your mother?
>>
>>8160175

Well she's a woman and I'm not sure if women get silver hair that early, I've never heard of it. Though that might be because they all dye.

The answer is no. But I have inherited all of her facial and body genetics, other than jet black hair and strong eyebrows. So I can only assume the whitening is coming from her side too.
>>
>>8157907
Better than having no hair.
>>
>>8158707
>>8160306
Delet this

Why am I even here. I have to buzz and I'm only 20. Fuck you OP
>>
i went bald at 15 goml >>8160482
>>
>>8157907
>not dying your hair
you deserve it pham
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.