[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to be a fucking girl Why does that have to be so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 9ae7bd0.jpg (61KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
9ae7bd0.jpg
61KB, 1000x1414px
I just want to be a fucking girl
Why does that have to be so hard?
Why does the world have to be such a fucking cunt to me
>>
>>8157896
Is being a pretty boy an option?

Some people have to live with being ugly.
>>
>>8157896
your choice is to stop caring about the world,otherwise you'll end up crazy..trust me.
>>
>>8157896
You're born male and mentally ill, the question should not be why you couldn't be a girl but why you have this illness.
>>
>>8158066
How do I stop caring about the world?
>>
>>8158066
This. So much this.
It's hard af to train yourself to, but yeah.
>>
>>8157896
>the world is against me
The only person against you is you.
You can stay a little bitch who cries about unfair world or you can get up and be who you wanna be. But like most liberal faggots on here you have the courage and fortitude of a frenchman and the long term planning of a dodo
>>
>>8158086
Start thinking for yourself. Stop being a liberal jew controlled sheeple. Do not go to pol and become a """red pilled""" sheeple either
>>
>>8158432
Not a liberal or a /pol/tard either. I just hate myself and am very self aware.
>>
>>8158439
Are you? Cuz from your posts it doesnt fucking seem like it.
>>
>>8158447
Not op I'm only
>>8158086
>>8158439
Pretty hard to form an opinion off of those post.
>>
>>8158468
Cannot help those who cannot help themselves
>>
>>8158490
Probably
>>
>>8158086
It's more like I saw myself outside of my body,you know? and then start being interested in me to grow my self esteem but with awareness.
That will make you have your skin become stone.
Reading about history or things that happened,starting seeing the world for how big is and for how small you are.It will make you feel small but also you realize how the world is like a small petulant child that you need to adapt being with.
The moment you leave your emotionality alone you start to have more control of it.
>>
>>8157896
Get in the fucking dress you whiny faggot.
>>
>>8158086
By making it your property after reading Stirner.
>>
>>8157896
Because most people are miserable too, and some of them are miserable fucks that like to take it out on someone else. Smile, at least you'll live knowing you knew yourself more deeply than most people ever will. Their shitty opinions don't matter in the end.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.