[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be influenced into thinking you are trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1430997067215.jpg (954KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1430997067215.jpg
954KB, 1000x1414px
Is it possible to be influenced into thinking you are trans? For example by a sub culture or your boyfriend?
>>
>>8156494
100% of /mtfg/ was born that way, yes. There are a selective few trutrans here on this board but they are not part of that subset.
>>
>>8156494
What is "a transtrender?"
>>
Sure.

You can also be influenced to enforce binary gender roles whether you or cis or trans

Perhaps you are a person who has dysphoria that is not bad enough to want to fully transition

This would make you "trans" because you are dysphoric but "not trans" because you don't want to transition fully

But really that feeling is quite common, people just hide it. And when they dont conform perfectly to either side they feel worried that they have been tricked when really whats happening is that society is making them feel guilty/crazy for being naturally in between
>>
>>8156494
Sometimes I worry that this happened to me but at the same time I've had trans feelings since I was 11 and I'm 24 now
>>
>>8156494
>For example by a sub culture or your boyfriend?
Explain?
>>
>boyfriend
You mean when you are feminine and he tries to convince you to take hormones?
>>
>>8156529
trap/cuteboy culture, bit of slippery slope effect of eventually thinking you will be more happy if you are a cute (anime) girl.
>>
>>8156529
i think she means that she has these certain feelings, but doesn't necessarily feel the need to change her entire life around it. Like, i always expressed my trans feelings in pretty gay ways, like shaving body hair and dying my hair blond. And i seemed fine with myself, but the more i read and explored my feelings the more i felt discontent with my life. The fear of turning into a 'hun' scares us kinda people into acting a bit more drastically. Its almost like the more i learn the more i want it, and wish i had never learned in the first place. Ide probably just be a regular person that people thought was a fruit like the early years of my life.
>>
>>8156560
you explained how I feel pretty well
>>
>>8156575
well, did you go through with it? I've just contacted a local therapist and plan on visiting soon. I feel like this is the right choice, but im still scared of going through. I feel like i can still wake up from this dream and grow old and settle down with a woman and live a normal life. Im hoping that somehow the therapist will find something inside of me that can destroy these disillusion.
>>
File: klink.png (313KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
klink.png
313KB, 448x336px
>>8156494
>I watched sissy hypnosis videos and now I want to cut off my benis!

If you have a really low IQ, maybe
>>
>>8156501
Haha le maymay
>>
>>8156604
I can relate, I went thru and I'm two months hormones
>>
File: 200403949-001.jpg (120KB, 338x508px) Image search: [Google]
200403949-001.jpg
120KB, 338x508px
>>8156560
But how do you know they are ''trans'' feelings and not just feminine gay feelings? The fear of my feelings being not true is the biggest around that trans stuff. Also i dont beleave that mutch in gender and what defines it to be able to identify myself s some kind of social construct.
>>
>>8156680
HSTS have low IQ as a rule
>>
>>8156706
>But how do you know they are ''trans'' feelings and not just feminine gay feelings?
the dysporia about your primary sexual characteristics? im not sure. Im not sure about my own feelings either - hence the therapist.

>>8156707
whats HSTS
>>
>>8156707
HSTS are the trannies who genuinely think like women, right?
>>
>>8156733
Yeah so no wonder they're dumb like real women.
>>
>>8156729
I gues, the appeal to be more feminine instead of masculine. Im scared i got poisoned by the cuteboy/trap shit but you never know as all shit like toxic masculinity/le man up can influence you to make you think you want it.
>>
File: WH0A.jpg (276KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WH0A.jpg
276KB, 1024x768px
>>8156733
they want to suck dick
is that what you mean by "think like women"?
>>
>>8156756
idk. Maybe thats the difference between us and them. All my 'buddies' fall for the toxic masculinity thing. Try to grow out beards, and even talked about buying "super male vitality" and try to buff up.

Where as i want to become more fem. Have been trying to decrease my physical labor at word to decrease muscle mass. Constantly trying to fix my nails, dying hair, wan't to get piercings, ect.
>>
>>8156760
AGP like sucking dick too.
>>
File: DFW2.jpg (71KB, 761x750px) Image search: [Google]
DFW2.jpg
71KB, 761x750px
>>8156779

>growing a beard is toxic masculinity
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.