[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand ftm but why would a male want to be a female? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: 1492822797483.jpg (545KB, 1058x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1492822797483.jpg
545KB, 1058x1053px
I understand ftm but why would a male want to be a female?

I thought you SJW type thought males were privileged? Why would you want to un-privilege yourself
>>
>>8156313
It's because either
1) Male privilege is fake
OR
2) Females are actually the privileged ones
>>
>>8156313
Privilege based upon gender or race is bullshit. The only thing that matters is money or power. The two do not have to be related (See Dalai Lama) but they tend to go hand in hand.
>>
>>8156329
>>8156313
male privilege is real. I get it all the time, like more respect at work, people take my advice and listen to what i say ect. But i hate being a guy. I guess its about not feeling comfortable in my own skin, or feeling like im forced to be something i never asked to be. idfk.
>>
>>8156313
because failed men don't have privilege
>>
>>8156313
>>8156329
The whole point is that dysphoria isn't about privilege. It's about your body being wrong on a fundamental level.
>>
>>8156394
>people respecting people is privilege
>>
>>8156394
Everyone has priveledge in some way. No one has more priveledge than anyone else by birth. More priveledge can be bought with money. But in western society, men and women are priveledge in different ways.
>>
>>8156410
>No one has more priveledge than anyone else by birth.
It's equally legal to perform cosmetic surgery on the genitals or male and female babies?
>>
>>8156313
>I understand ftm but why would a male want to be a female?

why would ftms choose to be a man without a penis?
If I lost my penis I would be spiritually distraught and probably suicidal
my heart goes out to them cause thats gotta feel fucking awful
>>
>>8156410
well as someone born as a biological male, people take me for my word. Im part of a haccp team at work and any female input is usually ignored and brushed off but everytime i say something they take it as some sort of text from god. They all automatically assume im smarter and treat me with respect because im male.

thats about the stupidest thing i've ever heard.
>>
>>8156473
Maybe the female is just stupid?

Also the only privilege that matters is wealth privilege
>>
>>8156482
>Maybe the female is just stupid?

I'm sure that's what the guys think to themselves too
>>
>>8156473
And take my word for it, as someone born a female and now living as a man. Things I was given as "privledge" for being seen as a woman are gone. And things I have as a man that are considered "privledge" I didn't have as a woman.

I can now get punched in the face for saying something rude. But I also get people listening to me more. We all have social priveledges. You can look at one situation and point out all the male privledges and not look at other situations and not point out all the female privledges.
>>
>>8156482
>Maybe the female is just stupid?
lol

>Also the only privilege that matters is wealth privilege
false, ive met people with money and they lose alot of valuable lessons in life and suffer for it in there older years. The only real privilege is looks. I have a 10/10 guy at work who is literally just given things for free becouse girls want his attention. His "friends" fly him out to beach parties sometimes just to have him by them. I started extremely poor and didn't inherate a dime from anyone, and have been able to make a nice living for myself over the last 3 or so years by being smart.

And being smart is a real privilege.
>>
>>8156495
I think style is very important also. The few and far between very professionally dressed girls i know are still hit on, but shit have the respect from there cohorts. Most girls just fall for whatever meme style is on top and end up outing themselves are idiots.

Also, i've never been punched in my life. I've never even been threatened to get punched. I think im just to calm, and no one has ever been able to get me angry enough to disrespect them.

I can't really see it as an even trade though. Females get - more attention, but thats really it. People always change how they talk and act around them just to get what they want from them. It seems like it would be a life of everyone being a suckup.
>>
File: 8zAhb9qe_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8zAhb9qe_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>8156313
>Why would you want to un-privilege yourself

Because I'm lazy.
I want someone else to make the decisions, bring home the bacon and do the fucking while I lay there looking pretty and painting my nails.
>>
>>8156495
Do FtMs actually get punched in the face? Is there any guy who would actually hit an FtM?
>>
>>8156536
I just think you have to understand that men don't have the best life in the world just for being men. And "male privledge" makes it sound like a man with the worst life still has it better than a woman with the best life.

For example, even the fact that being a man with disadvantages in society wanting to change that is seen as sexist for trying to change his disadvantages. But women can talk about their disadvantages and if you say anything against them you're called sexist. It's just insane to think that all men were born with everything handed to them and all women were always told no and had to work for everything.
>>
>>8156495
>Things I was given as "privledge" for being seen as a woman are gone. And things I have as a man that are considered "privledge" I didn't have as a woman.
Can you give more examples of both?

This is worth a thread in itself.
>>
>>8156565
Lol, I dont announce to the world everywhere I go that im ftm. Ive been threatened physically and "fought" guys for the dumbest shit because they see me as a guy.
>>
>>8156551
Sounds like privilege to me.
>>
>>8156578
Idk, I guess it's easier for me to clock trans guys than it is for most cis people, so I was kinda imagining a different situation. They're just so baby-face and cute, it feels like hitting a 12-year-old to me, like why would you do that? .
>>
>>8156577
Female privledges: being able to talk about my feelings, being able to be feminine or masculine, being able to express my opinions without physical consequences, being cared for or protected by others, having teachers see my learning problems as a disability rather than "acting out", having the option to be cared for if I ever become homeless, having people listen to me when I'm feeling suicidal, etc.

Male privledges: being able to talk more in group conversations, not being stared at everywhere I go, being able to talk to men without thinking they're specializing me, feeling slightly more safe at night (rape wise, less immune to physical abuse), etc.
>>
>>8156612
>having teachers see my learning problems as a disability rather than "acting out",
Teachers are really shit if that's how they act.
>>
>>8156568
>and all women were always told no and had to work for everything.
i feel like its not that women have to work harder or whatever, its that they don't have the freedom men have. They seem to be held to stricter guidelines, and expect to fulfill certain roles.
>>
>>8156602
Eh, I live in a conservative state. I don't think cis people are aware that ftm trannies are actually common in the real world.
>>
>>8156612
>not being stared at everywhere I go,

Do females really consider this a bad thing?
>>
>>8156633
Like what?
>>
>>8156639
Being leered at and cat-called IS a bad thing, or at least, disconcerting when you're alone. That's why I've learned to travel in packs of cis women.
>>
>>8156632
They do. I have ADHD. In middle school as a female I was diagnosed because my teacher told my parents. In high school as a male, I got sent to the principals office for the same thing but I was off my medication. A lot of my MRA friends have expressed the same thing. Boys get in trouble in the classroom for things girls get sympathy for.

>>8156639
Idk if all girls do. I probably did cause I didn't feel like myself in my body.
>>
>>8156633
Wrong way around.
>>
>>8156551
this tbqh
>>
>>8156640
well all the girls i work never really disagree with anyone and keep all there opinions to themselves so they're not seen as bitches or rude. They're always expected to dress nice and look pretty for work. They can't really speak out in group meetings because i guess they're afraid of being viewed as assertive or something. ect.
>>
>>8156473
>well as someone born as a biological male, people take me for my word

That's not privilege. That's no one trusting woman because they've been lying, manipulative cunts trying to subvert the virtues of civilization for the past five thousand years.
>>
>>8156410
>when you naturally arrive at a basic understanding of intersectionality but refuse to acknowledge it or learn more about it

perhaps not the case of you specifically but certainly of alot of people on this website
>>
>>8156653
But so is being threatened on the streets or having a bigger chance of being beat up/shot/hurt? If you're in a place that women are getting verbally abused, you're probably in a place where men get physically abused. And I won't even consider the fact that men are more likely to help a woman than a man in a situation like that. Either gender sees a strange man beating up a strange man, they dont bother to intervene unless they are police. But besides that point, where you feel scared, men feel scared too.
>>
>>8156661
idk, i get plenty of respect and raises. I know for a fact im the highest payed employee, and probably manager next year, at my job. I dress and kinda act like a complete faggot - the bosses even joke to me about getting a bf, calling me pretty ect. Im 100% the opposite of what men "should be", but still get respect and what not. I don't think the same could be said for a woman in the same position as me. In fact, a woman who acts and dresses like a guy is just seen as disgusting. The one time a lesbian worked here, they literally scared he off so they didn't have to fire her.
>>
File: RUBERMAN-17.jpg (111KB, 600x1365px) Image search: [Google]
RUBERMAN-17.jpg
111KB, 600x1365px
>>8156410
>>8156495
>>8156612

please stop spelling privilege with a 'd'
it is driving me crazy!
>>
>>8156713
If you feel like your job is being sexist then report it? You job isnt every job in the world.

Promotions and raises happen because of extra work being put into in the original job. From what you said, your female coworkers dont even put in their two cents on the job at hand, so I'd say they aren't going the extra step. But if you think it's based on you being a male, then tell your companies PR. Because you are making it sound like this is how it is at every job, but it's not. Women get raises and promotions too if they work for it.
>>
>>8156713
>a woman who acts and dresses like a guy is just seen as disgusting

bullshit
women who act and dress like guys are seen as guys and treated as such.
they are preferred to actual women.

t. big butch dyke
>>
>>8156735
>But if you think it's based on you being a male, then tell your companies PR.
Lol its a small company. The owners hang out with us all the time. And i like how they're treating me, so im good lol.

Maybe the girls i know are just very unassertive, who knows.
>>
>>8156695
I've honestly never seen a guy just get beat up on the street, but I don't live in a big city. And no, men don't get scared in the same places and the same situations as I do. There are probably situations where they ARE scared, especially in lower income areas, but those are much different from the normal everyday fears of being a woman, like when you get stalked on your way back to your apartment.
>>
File: disgusted-face.jpg (252KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face.jpg
252KB, 1024x680px
>>8156737
>they are preferred to actual women.
eww, no. Butch is terribly unattractive sorry. Guys see butch girls as hairy, ugly, unkempt, and usually fat women. No offense.
>>
>>8156750
???? Once again, I've been a woman. I know the places that are scary to women. Now a man, those places are still scary for other reasons. A lot of the fear women place on themselves in "normal everyday life" is all in their head. But if being stalked back to your apartment is real, you can get help and not be laughed at and told to just "deal with it".
>>
>>8156737
Yeah, my job is very masculine, and I'm one of the few women in my area (beer). No one really treats me differently, even after finding out I had a girlfriend. They didn't even care when they found out she's trans, except one guy who I'm still bros with.

Then again, it really depends on the job and the company.
>>
>>8156750
Men encounter vastly more violence than women.

Get over your victim complex.
>>
>>8156768
I didn't say they wanted to fuck them.
I said that they prefer their company to actual women.
We talk about cars and baseball and shit.
Women just complain and ask them for money.
>>
>>8156773
>>8156777
I'm just speaking as an MtF, maybe I just didn't spend enough time presenting as male to ever face violence though, or maybe I just get into more dangerous situations than most women do because of where I hang out (bars, clubs, etc). Do you really not ever get stalked or groped by random people?
>>
>>8156805
Naw, I never got anything other than cat called as a woman. I was at least a 7.5/10 as a woman cause I tried hard to "mask" being masculine. I wasn't a girl for long though, so I never went to bars or clubs. Only got cat called in public streets by teenage boys. As man going to clubs and bars, it's not terrible unless you're an out spoken man. But that's also what feminist claim men have as privlege right? Being able to say what they want when they want? Naw, they get hit for that shit. Women would get judge but at least not hit.

Idk, gender does play a big part in your experience when in "sketchy" public places, but neither side is better than the other.
>>
>>8156826
>Being able to say what they want when they want? Naw, they get hit for that shit. Women would get judge but at least not hit.

What have you said that got you hit?
>>
>>8156826
>unless you're an out spoken man

well, yeah, if you start shit with drunk dudes they are going to want to fight you.
every guy knows that.
you sound incredibly naive.
>>
>>8156329
Fpbp
>>
File: 1452984365808.jpg (140KB, 611x542px) Image search: [Google]
1452984365808.jpg
140KB, 611x542px
OP here

>tfw you make an anti tranny troll thread and trannies manage to turn it into a virtue signaling tranny circlejerk
>>
>>8156844
I got hit for hitting on a chick once. Been threatened for tons of shit. And actually got in fight with someone over my opinion on the guys favorite football team. I'm sure that fight could have just ended as him punching me or something but testosterone is one hell of a drug.

>>8156854
That's like me saying women shouldn't wearing revealing clothing if they don't want to be hit on or sexualized? So I'm not allowed to express my opinion to my friends in public because other guys might beat me up?
>>
>>8156826
>Idk, gender does play a big part in your experience when in "sketchy" public places,
How big a part does it play in other experiences?
>>
>>8156854
Victim blaming.

I hope you get raped.
>>
>>8156886
>virtue signaling
Where?
>>
Privilege isn't everything. I would get more privilege if I worked out and got a job, but I still choose to be overweight NEET who spends all his time shitposting on a chinese cartoon forum.
>>
File: 1333839068858.gif (515KB, 306x240px) Image search: [Google]
1333839068858.gif
515KB, 306x240px
>>8156886
Making an "anti" anything thread always results in people going the opposite direction because 4chan, by it's nature, is contrarian.
You would've figured this shit out years ago and turned yourself into a more subtle, clever poster slowly shifting the current of a thread into hating what you want them to hate using misdirection and false flag, instead you keep making dumb faggot threads because that's what you are, a dumb faggot.
>>
>>8156410
What about people with birth defects?
>>
File: stub.jpg (9KB, 129x146px) Image search: [Google]
stub.jpg
9KB, 129x146px
>>8156495
>punched in the face for saying something rude.
>>8156940

You're not a victim if you get punched in the face for saying something rude, cunt.
That's just the natural law of cause and effect.
>>
>>8156981
fuck off nippy
>>
>>8157023
Not for women, lol.
>>
>>8156313

In broader society, in relation to institutions, males are generally privileged, but in millennial social circles, its pretty sweet to be a woman.
>>
>>8157104
>In broader society, in relation to institutions, males are generally privileged,
[citation needed]
>>
>>8156313
>I thought you SJW type thought males were privileged? Why would you want to un-privilege yourself
>Bait

No one has posted this yet? WTF? 4chan has failed me.
>>
>>8156394
Female privilege is even more real
>people pick stuff up for me
>people are generally more polite toward me
>I'm not seen as a threat
>I have lower expectations and if I fuck up I won't be scolded as much
>>
File: 2.jpg (22KB, 462x327px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
22KB, 462x327px
>>8156940
> Condones victim blaming
> Hopes that somebody becomes a victim
>>
>>8156423
Any surgery that is legal to perform on a male is legal to perform on a female, and vice versa. Some "cosmetic genital surgery" is legal, some isn't, but that's due to differences between the surgeries in that category, not due to the sex of the patients.
>>
>>8161907
>Any surgery that is legal to perform on a male is legal to perform on a female, and vice versa.
Wrong.
>>
>>8156313
It's definitely something I considered
Life as a feminine but cis gay man is pretty easy where I'm from, but it was killing me. Privilege doesn't matter when you can't accept yourself.
>>
>>8156313
>tfw you'll never look pretty like this girl
Being a trans thing sucks and isn't being female OP.

-slits wrists
>>
I may or may not be trans but one of the really major female privileges is the options in fashion. Sometimes I'll just browse /cgl/ and go reeee at all the things I can't do.
Also, when a group wants to get together and you hear "only for girls, you can't join", it really really really sucks. Clearly female privilege.
It isn't as onesided as you think.
>>
File: .jpg (36KB, 419x522px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
36KB, 419x522px
>>8156396
ugly men still have more privilege than ugly women.MRAs act like all women are 10/10 with female privilege, when that is actually a very small percentage of women.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.