[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEEING STANDING UP IS AGP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: bd45c85e7c6a04f64d169bb48be65745.jpg (153KB, 626x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bd45c85e7c6a04f64d169bb48be65745.jpg
153KB, 626x1024px
ONLY AGP HONS WITHOUT DYSPHORIA PEE STANDING UP.
>>
>>8155268
keep your whining to one thread, my dude.
>>
>>8155281

It's gross.
>>
It needs to be addressed in the trans community. We need to police ourselves.
>>
>>8155290

shoot all agp
>>
The illusion is easily broken just by looking at a hon's face... Why do you think he would have any shame in peeing like a man, when he already looks like one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: 1492502677580.jpg (45KB, 448x458px) Image search: [Google]
1492502677580.jpg
45KB, 448x458px
YOU MUST PEE SITTING DOWN
>>
You shouldn't be allowed to take hrt if you pee standing up.
>>
I have a micropenis and if I pee sitting down it goes all over my thighs.
>>
>>8155687

Get SRS or point your dick downwards. Peeing standing up should give you DYSPHORIA.
>>
>>8155695
>being proud of having dysphoria
>>
>>8155695
I can't get srs because of the size.
>>
>>8155695
>should
>>
men should just pee in the mens room, keep trannies out of female spaces.
>>
>>8155268
I pee sitting and I'm a dude though.
>>
>>8155268
>its trutrans to pee sitting down
>its truetrans to inconvinience yourself when you have the equipment to do things an easier way
>sounds about right
>>
Even the idea of p**ing standing up makes me sick

If you claim to be a girl and weren't born with a vagina, if you do this, you disgust me

Jesus Almighty, I think I might be sick just at the idea

Like WHY even transition
>>
but when i stand up the rest comes out :c
>>
>>8157997
Triggered!
>>
I'm in guy mode and I almost never pee standing up and never in a urinal.
>>
>>8155268
I can't pee sitting down because my dick hangs in the water, which is disgusting.
I have to hold it up when I shit.
>>
>>8156555
Jazz is that you?
>>
File: awnser me.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
awnser me.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>8157997 >>8157931
>>8155695
in boymode idgaf lol

i'm not waiting to use the stall...i have to work 50+ hour weeks to pay for my transition. I don't have time to please /lbgt/ lolol

Girlmode is a diff story
>>
>>8158326
close enough
>>
>>8155695
>Peeing standing up should give you DYSPHORIA.
citation pls
>>
>>8158795

if you're trans you should not be okay with committing such a masculine act.
>>
>>8159172
CITATION
>>
>>8159211

>peeing standing up is feminine

wew lad, agp detected.

there's a reason ftm's get Stand to Pee Devices. They get dysphoric sitting down. In turn MTFs should get dysphoric standing up as they are committing a male act.
>>
who else /pees sitting down everywhere except at home when alone/

it's just easier to piss quick standing up, wash my hands and go back to vidya..
>>
This kind of shit, the rules trans girls (women wouldn't act like this, this is childish) try to enforce on each other are bs. If a girl had a dick, she probably wouldn't care about whether she stood or sat to pee. IF a cis woman had a dick for a day, age wouldn't fucking care. Why would you care?

T. cis woman
>>
>>8161736
That's mental bs. Not everyone will link up their dysphoria with how they pee. It's not a connection that's automatically made, something physiological, it's a thought process that produces that link.

Girls also "hover" or squat to piss and if they could they'd probably piss standing up. Hell, there's cis women who use that standing pee device while camping/backpacking.

Why are trans women so awful to each other.
>>
>>8161808
Thank you!

Hey OP, is this cis girl AGP now?
>>
>>8155268
If you've even been to a men's restroom, the truth is no, the vast majority of men pee standing up. It takes less time. So sorry, you're wrong.
>>
I've stood up to pee like 3 times my entire life, all while camping, never used a urinal once
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.