[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEE SITTING DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 0.jpg (52KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
52KB, 480x360px
IF YOU'RE GOING TO INVADE FEMALE SPACES, PEE SITTING DOWN. AT LEAST PRETEND TO BE DYSPHORIC ABOUT THIS.
>>
>>8154924
its physiologically impossible for me. im sorry
>>
>>8154924
>AT LEAST PRETEND TO BE DYSPHORIC ABOUT THIS.
But I'm not?
>>
File: Shewee_Portable_Urinating_Aid.jpg (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shewee_Portable_Urinating_Aid.jpg
83KB, 1000x1000px
>>8154924
Anytime you hear someone standing to pee, pretend that they're a germaphobe using a stand to pee device like this.
>>
how are we invading female spaces if we're female
>>
>>8154959
If a woman uses one of those 'she' should go to the men's and use a urinal.
>>
as a girl, i pee standing up
>>
>>8154924
I never sit on the seats of public bathrooms and I'm cis
>>
>>8154984
Why? Public restrooms are fucking gross. The less contact the better.
>>
Peeing standing up is agp
>>
Girls that pee standing up are gross.
>>
Why are there two threads about this? Was there an editorial published somewhere defending transgirls that pee standing up?
Or about a TERF's experience experiencing the horror of transwomen tinkling upright?
>>
>>8155303

Because it's gross and it's our responsibility to call out the autogynophiles so they at least hide this and it doesn't hurt us in front of normies.
>>
>>8154924
Can you not be so transphobic maybe?
>>
>>8155355
>Agp
>real

Hahahaha nice one, well meme'd friend
>>
>>8155388

Can you not pee standing up like a man does?
>>
Ah yes, /tttt/, always so relevant and with the times and totally not a bunch of aged shemales arguing about things no one cares about, ufufufufufufu.... Never change :3
>>
>>8155433
Wrong.
>>
>>8155433

agp poster pandora detected, pees standing up and is a fetishist.
>>
you want them to pee sitting down? i want them to piss in the mens room.
>>
>>8154924
Magdalyn <3

I'd eat that pussy.
>>
>>8154990
I just knel down but don't sit with my ass on the seat.
You do while standing up? vaginas are not that flexible.
>>
>>8154924
Well maybe we wouldn't have to stand up if you bitches knew how to clean your big hairy cunts properly.

>tfw you walk into a stall and see either piss or blood on the toilet seat left by a disgusting cis cunt.

DISGUSTING!!!!
>>
>>8157803
S/he has a cock you fuckwit.
>>
>>8159828

She's a real woman, unlike you.
>>
>>8161746
Mag is dirt tier female literal a human toilet id rather vomit it also speaks like a living trash can.
>>
But I do sit? In public bathrooms I prefer to sort of half-squat so my feet are planted on the ground and I'm in a sitting position but my bottom isn't touching the toilet because public toilets are icky.
>>
>>8154924
Are we actually making up rules on how human beings should urinate now? I'm scared that we may be descending into madness.
>>
>>8159817
its cause grills squat over the toilet so they dont have to sit on other peoples ass germs
>>
>>8161746
Someone like me isn't concerned about having the label "real women" attached to them considering I pass extremely well. If being a woman means I have to put up with having cramps, periods (looking like mags) etc then you can have your so called real women status cause as far as I'm concerned all dykes on this board look like burly ass men anyway so why would I care what a bunch of repressed ftms have to say lol.
>>
>>8162626
Still they should clean there mess up, filthy cunts!
>>
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SIT THE FUCK DOWN YOU FUCK, YOU LEFT THE SEAT UP AGAIN. I FELL IN THE TOILET AGAIN.
>>
File: 1492200831538.gif (252KB, 357x479px) Image search: [Google]
1492200831538.gif
252KB, 357x479px
>>8154924
do trans girls actually go into public women's washrooms and piss standing up?
>>
>>8159817
You're just bitter because you're not a cis female you salty fag.
>>
>>8163990

Some do. You still shouldn't pee standing in though. Even in your own home. Especially if you have other people living with you. Cis people will not respect you, especially women. Or even other transgirls.
>>
>>8164015
Why wouldn't someone be?
>>
>>8164075
i mean you shouldn't for the sake of hygiene, you're spraying piss everywhere and being overly loud.
>>
>>8164081

Cis woman and passing hsts trans women won't see your hon bod as an equal.
>>
>>8164075
>Or even other transgirls.
if they do too?
>>
>>8164098

Real transgirls don't pee standing up.
>>
File: 1470442362324.jpg (50KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470442362324.jpg
50KB, 900x675px
pic related is much more prevalent
>>
>>8164015
>salty dyke (repressed man) thinks I want cramps and a bleeding cunt.

fucking kek

also learn to clean up after your big open hole cunts!
>>
I've never known how to pee while standing up; I'd often pee everywhere around instead of getting a straight flow, so I gave up on it completely, especially when my trans feelings started appearing. I was too shy to talk about it with my parents though. Only quite recently I talked about it with my boyfriend; he told me I have to pull my foreskin back when I pee, I've never done it desu. Idc if it makes me tru or not, it rather just means I'm dumb. I still pee while sitting though, because of dysphoria.
>>
>>8164197
this is true. I have cis sisters who say they do this in public restrooms.
>>
File: 39c.png (240KB, 610x1255px) Image search: [Google]
39c.png
240KB, 610x1255px
What if i cant do it with my cute feminine monster cock?
>>
>>8154924
Or just install urinals.
>>
Peeing in the sink saves time and water :^)
On a toilet I always sit anyway, comfy and I'm not one for aiming..
I always wipe my dick after as well.
>>
>>8154924
nah
>>
itt:hons arguing with other bitter hons.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.