[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people sudenly start girlmode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

I have been on hrt for 8 months, and have slowly been playing with make-up and voice, and slowly been replacing my guy clothes with girl clothes of the same type, and at about the same rate as my physical feminization. Like around 2 months on hrt guy t-shirts didn’t fit right anymore and started hurting my nipples, so it seemed naturally to change to girl t-shirts at that point. Around 4 months in i started making my nails look nice, and they have been growing long and look awesome. Rather than wearing a wig, i am just waiting for my natural hair to get longer. my boobs are almost a B cup now, and it feels like maybe i should start wearing a bra. It really doesn’t make sense to me how most mtf’s want to completely transform their wardrobes and everything all in one go, especially considering how easy it is to just go with the flow of hormones and change your presentation as your body changes necessitate them.

Why do mtf’s like to suddenly and drastically change into a girlmode? Am I weird for enjoying my social transition as a slow and gradual process? It seems like most tranies either go girlmode straight away and dont care if they pass or not, or they stay complete boymode until they are sure they will pass and then make the switch
>>
I eased into it too, but over the course of like two months, so I guess it was quite instant.
>>
If you ease into it you will likely just get called a fag a bunch of times
If you can pass and switch over its obviously the better option
>>
>8 months and a B cup
wut
i'm gonna call bullshit

t. 6 months on hrt young transitioner and just approaching A cup
>>
>>8154505
the genetics bruh
just bc you're an early transitioner doesn't mean late transitioners can't have bigger boobs
>>
>>8154532
or just being fat = bobs
>>
>>8154493
No one has called me fag, i get called cute a lot though, they probably just think it, but i guess they are kinda right, because i do get horny for dick now.

>>8154505
nah,i think i'm not quite a B cup but almost, like my boobs are pointy so dont fill out the entire cup, so maybe an A cup . But out of the bras i tried that matched my measurements the 36B fit the best so yeh..

. Also i started lactating around 6 months so i think that helps them get bigger too
>>
>>8154473
Others, unlike you, do pass earlier or have more dysphoria which makes waiting unbearable.
>>
>>8154473
to not look like a half and half weirdo outside?

most people here wait for boy mode failure and then switch over instead of being a visible faggot
>>
>>8154505
approaching A cup? sounds like it's coming along great hon
>>
>>8154592
well how big should they be by now??
>>
>>8154587
most just become hons though
>>
>>8154591
>visible faggot
but how else will i attract a dominating bf?
>>
>>8154591
If you're afraid of looking like a weirdo you shouldn't fucking start HRT.
>>
File: RI0T.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
RI0T.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
>>8154473
>Why do mtf’s like to suddenly and drastically change into a girlmode?

Because it is easier than getting beat up for looking androgynous
>>
>>8154473
I have same mentality. I don't see myself emerged into all female stuff yet,I'm rather waiting for the time to arise to buy me cute stuff. Now 4 months on HRT I consider getting a bra
>>
>>8154505
TFW when 6 months in and can still walk around topless with no funny looks
>>
>>8157124
>tfw have legit tits but also still belly(working on it) so it just looks like i'm even fatter than i actually am
>>
>>8157124
>TFW when
>when
>tfw in all caps
Newfag spotted.
>>
>>8156845
>getting beat up for looking androgynous
This never happens. More likely to get beat up for being an unpassing tranny
>>
>>8154505
It's definitely possible. I started at 18 and had B by 8 months. Have pretty good boob genetics judging my by family members and I had some gyno before I even began so I guess that kickstarted things.
>>
>>8159303
that's true, but i can assure you it does happen
>>
>>8157124
>tfw 21 months in and can do this too
>>
I got a promotion at work and a new uniform so I thought it would be a good time to add boobs & makeup into the mix.
Everyone at work knew I was trans beforehand though, so
>>
>>8154473
if your goal is to become a woman, why would you not? One of my biggest problems in the trans community is people who focus far too much on the in between. These are the people who identify as transgender first instead of just a woman or a man. It's by far easier to just get it over with and shrug off your old life as fast as possible.
>>
>>8156845
>getting beat up for being andro
>not getting beat up for being a hon

Where tf do you live?
>>
>>8160979
>It's by far easier to just get it over with and shrug off your old life as fast as possible.
Only if you pass. If you still look like a man, society will see you as an ugly freak.
>>
>>8161173
no, people admire effort. They recognize when someone is trying. And the truth is you will start passing much sooner if you actually put in the effort every day instead of making the process as slow and painful as possible
>>
>>8161202
>no, people admire effort. They recognize when someone is trying.
Yeah, they recognize you're a tranny and harass or assault you.
>>
>>8160979
>shrug off your old life as fast as possible
This doesn't make sense for people with supportive friends and family. Its much better for me to slowly change and them get use to it as a gradual process. Also i can build my confidence up slowly with their help, there is no need to dive into everything at once. It feels realy nice to have my mum say i look more and more feminine every time she sees me, and i know its true not honboxing. Also that feel when your older brother notices your boob growth tells you its time to start wearing a bra :D

Also cis girls don't become women overnight, they gradually develop and change as they go through puberty. It feels much more natural around my family this way.
>>
>>8161292
that's far less likely than you think. Not saying it doesn't happen, but even then, how is living life in fear and dysphoria even a little better?

>>8161323
if you have supportive friends in family, you could just as easily transition and present as a girl day one."supportive friends and family" are not a reason not to. At your point you have the luxury of deciding what to do, so why would you drag your feet? the reason to dive into everything at once is because that is your end goal anyway, isn't it? I don't know why you would bother spending even one more day presenting as a boy if you had dysphoria.
>>
for a lot of people they have to present as their desired gender before getting access to hrt
Luckily not me, wasn't comfortable with girl mode until about 9 months HRT, now I'm 13 I'm essentially full time because I get weird looks if I talk like a guy lol
>>
>>8154473
Since in most cultures, you can get ostracized, beaten up, etc. if you present in an effeminate androgynous mode. That's why the safest bet for MtFs is to present as a male until passable, then switch to 100% girlmode overnight. (Preferably after moving, changing jobs/schools.)
>>
>>8154473
cuz they're just transvestic fetishists who only take HRT to "legitimize" their actions
the same kind of people also use the non-binary/"i identify as..." bullshit justification

>>8154505
not bullshit at all and it's not anyone's fault you have shit genes stop complaining
also no one believes you're an "early" transitioner
>>
This is what I did before I went full-time. I did a lots of research, made sure my voice was great, built up a small wardrobe, makeup, and took a lot of time immersing myself in being a woman, waited close to a year for hormones to do their thing, and getting my documents all cleared before I went full-time.

I actually used a female voice while still presenting male before I made it full-time.

I didn't know as much as I do know when I went full-time but I strive to improve myself as a woman.
>>
>>8154473
I pretty much used the summer after graduating college to practice going girlmode with a close friend of mine, and then switched with almost no real world practice to girlmode on my first day of college classes. Probably just my personality, but when I get introduced to people as someone I find it hard to break that role, so I figured I'd never get a cleaner start than a college a few hundred miles from my hometown. I knew it I didn't take the chance to potentially humiliate myself by going girlmode and sticking with it, I was consigning myself to 4 more years of misery and a likely suicide. Considering how my life turned out and how many of my friends were shocked to find out later that I was trans I made the right choice.
>>
>>8164711
*Graduating high school
>>
>>8161400
>I don't know why you would bother spending even one more day presenting as a boy if you had dysphoria
The idea is though to not realy present at all, i'm just being myself and gradually changing to become more female as i feel like it. I don't get dysphoric from wearing hoodies and track pants, because my sister wore the same things. around 3 months into hrt though it started feeling realy wrong to wear male boxer shorts, so started replacing them with female boyshorts.

I dont see how not suddenly wanting to change into stereotypical female clothes, like heels and pink dresses or something that you've never even wore before outside of secretive cross dressing, could feel at all natural and right
>>
>>8154473
It's some kind of meme, that's for sure. Maybe a sense that they are merely pretending to be female and that this is a "persona".

I also transitioned gradually. I presented androgynous for a very long time until I felt sure that I was passing as female and then I started easing into obvious female territory.
>>
>>8154473
>Why do mtf’s like to suddenly and drastically change into a girlmode?
some of us failed boymode after 2 months so it was a natural change to girlmode
>>
I had wanted to present female long before, but was too shy and paranoid with zero self-worth.
Once I got estrogen in my system this was lifted completely, got self-confidence, started liking myself, suddenly I did not fear or care what others think. Presenting female was suddenly a primal need for me, regardless if I pass or not.
>>
>>8167123
Orientation? How feminine were you as a kid?
>>
>>8154473
>>8154505
>>8154537
>>8154592
That's not how bra sizing works. Cup size says absolutely nothing about boob size without also giving band size.

A 30D's cup will hold the same volume of boob as a 36A cup.

>>8154537
If you aren't really fat, a 36B is too big of a band size. For reference, pic related is a properly fitting 30D, which a lot of people would call a "B cup".

I can explain how bra sizing actually works if you give a shit.
>>
File: IMG_0501.png (641KB, 767x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0501.png
641KB, 767x855px
>>8154505
>approaching 12 months
>AA

EXPLAIN
>>
>>8167170
Lesbo, some fem mannerisms that I got bullied out of, not very boyish.
>>
>>8167188
>A 30D's cup will hold the same volume of boob as a 36A cup.
That's irrelevant though because cup sizes are relative to torso size. a A cup on a large torso will look proportionally smaller than a D cup on a small torso
>>
>>8167188
>If you aren't really fat, a 36B is too big of a band size. For reference, pic related is a properly fitting 30D, which a lot of people would call a "B cup"
EXPLAIN YOURSELF
>>
>>8167188
>If you aren't really fat, a 36B is too big of a band size
what about us hons with huge ribcages
im not fat but still have 36 inch ribcage
>>
>>8173436
I have a 36inch ribcage but then again I'm 6'3 so it doesn't look as big I guess. My cis sister also had the same size 36in ribcage at 5'8 (before she gained like 50lbs and is a band size 40).

How tall are you?
>>
>>8174674
5'11.75*
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.