[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I actually accept being gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161006_150313.jpg (202KB, 1538x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161006_150313.jpg
202KB, 1538x1050px
in the past few years I've come really far in accepting who I am and I've tried going after a few guys and failed. all the guys in my area for the most part are cute but straight or hide in the closet fairly well. I check some of the guys out every so often but it makes me frustrated because my body wants what it cannot have. Along with that, I know I want a relationship but whenever I get close to being in one that isn't a fantasy in my head I freak out and don't know what to do. I don't really know what causes it but I feel like it's got to do with me not accepting myself fully. what could I do to accept myself more?
>>
>>8153565
That doesn't sound like not accepting yourself fully at all, to be honest as soon as I learn a guy is straight is like I lose 99% of my interest in him, and I just assume that people I don't know are straight to begin with, so no feeling gets developed.

It's probably best for you to go to a place where you KNOW the guys are gay and so you get to interact with them right away. There are bars, any event geared for LGBT folk, etc... there also the apps, like Grindr.

OkCupid seems to be moderately successful for full relationships, might want to try that out instead.

To be honest, the stuff you said don't make me think you haven't accepted yourself. it just looks like you're lonely and therefore humping trees. I mean this is not even that big ap roblem, you just get scratched a bit. Should be fine after a good mating.
>>
>>8153565
Also I'm assuming you're a kissless, handholdless virgin, so it's also 100% fine for you to "freak out" when you have no idea what the hell you're doing.

Just keep trying. It'll stop being new after you do it once. Just once.

It sucks being too old to be on the first trip, but it's not like you have a time machine to do differently.
>>
File: IMG_20160818_234546.jpg (98KB, 661x996px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160818_234546.jpg
98KB, 661x996px
>>8153705
I wanna get over straight guys but whenever I set my sights on one guy that im not sure is straight my brain just nonstop makes scenarios about dating the person and I get really attached. when I find out they aren't gay, I get this overwhelming feelikg of hate. but it's not hate towards them it's like hate for everything. I've tried to get over the scenarios but it never works.
>>
>>8153720
I feel like maybe my standards are too high. I want someone to be with but from what I've seen alot of them are just in it for sex. I'm not saying im a perfect angel myself but I get kinda scared of sex.
>>
>>8154551
same problem i have OP. Gay sex is weird, I just want a nice bf or something. If I wanted to have sex I'd just use grindr. How do you find out people are straight in the first place? I just assume they are but the little seed of doubt in the back of my mind lets me keep thinking about them until I have no chance of ever seeing them ever again
>>
You are all forgetting the shittiest of all the things. Yes loving a straight guy sucks, but what sucks more is when they do turn out to be gay, just not gay for you. After that happened to me, i looked down the barrel of my gun many a time. But hey, im still here, so thats something. Maybe whatever is up there isnt done with me yet. Maybe its not done with all of you either. Call it god, fate, science, none of us are done yet. Yall just keep that in mind before you go and blow your brains out over some boy who ended up getting hiv anyway.
>>
File: IMG_20170422_203045.jpg (37KB, 549x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_203045.jpg
37KB, 549x462px
>>8158748
I've never thought about ending my life over a guy but yeah I guess you're right. it's just that I've had patience for so long and everyone around is finding long lasting relationships with ease. it kinda hurts that no one takes interest in me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.