[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks /LGBT/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170421-001501.png (385KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170421-001501.png
385KB, 1080x1920px
So last night I posted pic related, and you all pushed me in the right direction. Some of you wanted an update, so here it is.

I went over to his dorm at around 1130, after he asked me to after I texted him and then we had a quick chat over the phone.

When I got there, it was pretty awkward for the first maybe 10 mins cus we were just small talking. But I really wanted to have closure.

So I just asked straight up if that night he asked if I was single was because he was interested, and that I wanted to know because I was too.

His face went all red and he didnt say anything, wouldn't even look at me. I had to kind of pry it out of him, I but I knew he wanted to say it. After a bit of reassuring, he shyly said yes. I felt my face going all red but I didn't care.

I told him that I was really, really happy that it was mutual, and I put my hand on his thigh.

He grabbed my hand and moved it up slightly towards his lap, and then I noticed he was crying a bit.

I asked him why, and he said "I'm just feeling so much I can't explain it". Then he went on to say that he didn't actually think I'd ever reciprocate, and then I told him that I felt exactly the same way.

Then he told me he was really happy and relieved, but still too anxious or nervous to do anything ( I think he's still uncomfortable with his sexuality), so I said we could take it slow, which reassured him a bit.

At this point it was something like half past midnight, and we both had class, so I said we should both get some sleep and talk on the weekend some more. He said okay, we hugged for a bit, and I left.

Now we have a "date" on saturday, mostly just gonna talk/hang out like normal, except now theres no more awkward tension.

Thanks to the anons who replied and whacked me on the head with the opportunity I was missing :^)
>>
File: cute-piglet.jpg (25KB, 448x325px) Image search: [Google]
cute-piglet.jpg
25KB, 448x325px
>>8152895
Cute af anon, I'm proud of you
>>
>>8152895
aww

i'm happy for you, anon. glad you grew some balls and did the right thing
>>
Who's gonna be top?
>>
>>8152932
I mean, he is just coming to terms with the fact that he's gay, so anybody being on top it still a ways away I think.

But personally, I hope it's him. He's shorter and a little bit chubby, which to me is going to be just *ugh*
>>
>>8152972
That was a good *ugh*, by the way :^)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.