[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why you hate yourself >why you hate other people you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

>why you hate yourself

>why you hate other people you hate
>>
>>8152360
I fucking hate myself because I repressed too long and really fucked myself over and I will probably end up a hon if I transitioned. I don't really hate other people.
>>
File: 49035834905.png (2MB, 1340x1528px) Image search: [Google]
49035834905.png
2MB, 1340x1528px
>>8152360
i don't hate anyone
>>
>cocktail of depression and anxiety due to a decade of abuse combined with PTSD and chronic pain from army service constantly leaves me a neurotic mess who can't people.
>Still, at least I have my art and my writing. You know, when I can push through that mental mess to do it and half-ass an entire comic page before a deadline.
>So I'm constantly aware that I can do far better if I could get over my shit, but also secretly afraid that with out it I'd lose my abilities
>Also, craving love and affection, but honestly, that's way too much pressure to put on someone else.

>Others
>I dunno, when they bully people and do dumb shit for no reason I guess.
>>
>>8152404
>a decade of abuse combined with PTSD
What happened?
>>
>>8152360
I hate myself because I feel inherently inferior to everyone
>>
>>8152360
Because I can't learn Japanese.
>>
>>8152421
Why?
>>
>>8152409
Bipolar sociopathic mom, ended by homelessness, ended by army service, ended by IED in Afghanistan.
It's been a blast~
>>
File: 1492211309381.jpg (75KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1492211309381.jpg
75KB, 480x533px
i have literally no good traits, i'm fat and ugly, i won't amount to anything in life, my life is disposable and no one will remember me after my death. i have a terrible personality, a shitty sense of humor, i'm not creative, i'm pretentious, etc. etc.

as for others its a wide variety of reasons that largely change from person to person so
>>
>>8152443
You got kicked out when you came out?

>>8152458
>i won't amount to anything in life, my life is disposable
Why do you think that?

>i have a terrible personality, a shitty sense of humor, i'm not creative, i'm pretentious,
You make it sound bad but I'm sure you're just describing all those things negatively.
>>
>>8152490
>ended by IED

mmmmmmmmm

probably not because he's gay, unless al qaeda has bombs that can detect that now
>>
>>8152490
Nah, she was nice enough to wait til I turned 18. AFTER I used my last check from my part time job to pay for groceries. On the day between my birthday and thanksgiving to make it all the more special.

....totally no resentment there.
>>
>>8152404
>>8152443
>IED
what's the story there, if you don't mind sharing?
>>
>>8152516
I think they meant from home.
>>
>>8152528
But why then? Is she the kind of parents who tells her kids at 18 they have to pay rent?
>>
>>8152428
Mostly due to depression, anxiety, mild dyslexia, and typical mtf problems.
>>
>>8152530
There's not really much of one, desu.
We'd been in more than our share of firefights, and I came out fine, and we'd investigated plenty of possible IEDs (mostly they ended up being poopholes) and I came out fine, then one day we were driving, I was on top, hit an old IED leftover from the Russian era, and the impact fucked up my spine. I can still walk, but depending on the angle and the weather, the pain goes from "mildly annoying" to "doing my best finger marionette impression".
>>
>>8152565
damn :( that still sounds pretty shitty, glad you're not dead though
>>
>>8152544
I wish. I had no problem working, in fact I had been paying for everything I did or owned, and even then I found out later that she'd been using my name to fuck up my credit.

At one point, she threw a fit, claiming I was a faggot and all this stuff because I wasn't very social, and prefered books to hanging out with her friend's sons (who, mind you, were doing coke and breaking into shit), so I corrected her by telling her I was bi. It was a pretty uneventful coming out, and only added to resentnent that was already there. Even before then I'd been woken up with a stilleto to the face and all other sorts of shenanigans.
I think she just waited that long so it wouldn't be illegal.

Eventually she tried to reach out to me, and admitted that yes, like both me and her former therapist had told her, she was bipolar and needed treatment, and granted, her life had been pretty horrible as well, but at that point, it wasn't even anger, I just had no feelings towards her whatsoever. I let her add me on facebook, but that's the closest she gets to my life.
>>
>>8152589
Hey, I don't have to worry about rent or student loans, so that's always a plus.
>>
>>8152610
Why did she hate you so?

>and even then I found out later that she'd been using my name to fuck up my credit.
Sue her.
>>
>>8152684
She hates my dad with a passion, and then despite that had, named me after him. I couldn't tell you her reasoning desu.

There was a modicum of loyalty left, I claimed fraud on what I could (like having a car loan from a year when I was 11 years old) and paid off the rest. I couldn't tell you if it was love or avoidance, but either way I didn't want to have to deal with it. Especially since at that point it felt like remnants from a different life. The army took care of my tax stuff while I was in service, so I'd found out 5 years after I'd left.
>>
I hate myself because I know exactly what I need to do to sort my life out but just can't be fucking bothered to go through with any of it. Like I stay up at night crying and having epiphany after epiphany about how I'll make tomorrow better, but when I wake up I just feel dead and don't do anything.

I hate everyone else because I'm too focused on myself and they have the nerve to intrude on my life.
>>
>>8152360
I hate myself because at the age of 17 I was already destined for hondom, but I waited that long to get on anything even though I always knew I'd transition eventually because I was a stupid fucking coward who believed "you can pass if you transition in adulthood :^))))))))" hon lies.

I hate other people because for the most part they're shitty fucks who built up the transphobic culture that made me too scared to come out(it's still primarily my fault I was too cowardly to try) until I was 17, and I hate the fucking hons that made me complacent in waiting.

I mostly hate myself tho.
>>
I hate myself because I repressed my homosexuality until 22,let my family take advantage of me which resulted becoming a depressed drone that took care of my nephew until he started school. This took up years of my life that I could not improve myself due to constant guilt tripping that I needed to stay there and take care of my nephew since no one else could. I had no young love, I'm basically gay dead since every gay man around here is either disgusting and obese or around 10 years younger. I'm, bald,hairy and ugly. I missed out on young love and now the only guys interested are greasy neckbeard losers. I'm too ugly to be anything other than a basic masc gay.
I will probably kill myself before the end of summer.

I hate others because the bulk of humanity justifies their existence through disrespecting others.
>>
>>8154995
How long on hrt? Do you present at least? What's your quality of life?
>>
>>8155091
There are gay men your age. Why can't you date them?

>I'm too ugly to be anything other than a basic masc gay.
What would you rather be?

>justifies their existence through disrespecting others.
What do you mean?
>>
>>8155097
>How long on hrt?
Like a year and a half
>Do you present at least?
I try to present androgynously. I get gendered female often but it's not uncommon for people to switch pronouns on me halfway through the conversation.
>What's your quality of life?
What do you mean by quality of life? If you're asking how happy I am, the answers not very, except when I'm on drugs.

Why do you ask?
>>
>>8154995

>who believed "you can pass if you transition in adulthood :^))))))))" hon lies.

That's not an excuse for you to not try your best.
>>
>>8152360
I hate myself because I didn't transition at the beginning of puberty. I hate trannies for denying AGP and as a result convincing me not to transition back then.
>>
>why you hate yourself
Because I'm a lazy fuck with a fucked up sexuality based around weird fetishes that 95% of all people would run away from
>why you hate others
I'm a very cynical person
>>
>>8155125
Fuck off memer.
>>
>>8155116
I'm just someone interested in what lgbt people's lives are like. Just want to understand you guys better. Either way, I'm sorry you're experiencing this kind of pain.

Why not present female though? And just out of curiosity, what does presenting androgynously mean (like clothes, etc.)? Sounds like if you're gendered female often, you're not quite as honnish as you seem. Maybe you could go in girl mode and see how that works out. I'm sure you'll pass.
>>
>>8155108
I'm 27. All the gay men in my area over 25 are obese slobs or "straight acting ,no gay shit" gym rats.

I wish I was a pretty femboy type.

It is common in a lot of areas in life. The most common is in sex but it is also present in video games,fitness, financial success and those are just the things that immediately pop into my head.

The most common example is "anyone that has less sex is a loser,anyone that has more sex is a slut".

Fitness "anyone less fit than me is a failure anyone more fit than me is juicing and a tryhard"

Video games"anyone worse than me is a scrub,anyone better is cheating or has no life".
>>
>>8155125
>I hate trannies for denying AGP and as a result convincing me not to transition back then.
Greentext the full thing?
>>
>>8155144
>I'm 27. All the gay men in my area over 25 are obese slobs or "straight acting ,no gay shit" gym rats.
Look harder, look further afield?
>>
>>8155154
I'm trying with zero success.
>>
>why you hate yourself
I don't know if this counts but I hate that I'm alone, that I seem to be fine with being alone, and that I don't seem to feel much towards other people anymore.

>why you hate other people you hate
I've had experiences that have convinced me to maintain control over my life, and to do so, I just keep people at arm's length. The people that abused me, I hate them, but I don't hate everything. I'm just a little apathetic to their existence.

trust issues incarnate
>>
I hate myself because I'm a useless fucking coward. I haven't made any more progress in my transition because I'm stupid and so fucking scared. I've been on HRT for over a year and am still in boymode. My voice is decent and I have a lot of clothes but the thought of not passing is just too terrifying.

I am too stupid and cowardly to make friends. I have horrible social anxiety and struggle to even go in public and make phone calls. I spend all day in my room and it isn't uncommon for me to go weeks without going outside. I've never had a real job or relationship. I'm constantly shamed for these sort of things but nobody even bothers to help people like me because we're worthless from monetary standpoint.

I hate shitty people, so I hate transphobes, racists, homophobes, etc. Anybody who looks down on others for circumstances they can't control is fucking disgusting. That can't even be called human. Narcissistic early transitioners fit in this category too.

I also hate the dipshits people who've fucked me over in the past, and I hope they're having a shitty time.

I also fucking hate any normies, especially cis female ones, but those are mostly just feelings of annoyance.
>>
>>8155318
>Narcissistic early transitioners fit in this category too
What did they do? Are there any examples of this?
>>
>>8155334
I only mean the ones that shittalk people that started later and try to paint them as "illegitimately trans". It's an extremely narrow-minded lack of empathy, considering they'd be in the same situation if they were born in different circumstances, and that at the end of the day, there's little difference between us, especially in the eyes of the public.

You see them around here a lot, but I'm pretty sure most of it is just trolling.
>>
>>8155359
Yeah that's all caraposter. She's a troll who hasn't even transitioned yet at 21.
>>
File: 493085589.png (873KB, 634x998px) Image search: [Google]
493085589.png
873KB, 634x998px
>>8155318
Why do you think us early trans owe you that respect after everything that you've done to us?
>>
>>8155486
>us early trans
t. 21 yo non-transitioning hon
>>
>>8155486
You're a fucking asshole, cara. Why do you prey on people who are already down in life? Why are people paying for this cunt's HRT again?
>>
>>8155486
1. You're not early trans. Even I have a head start on you.
2. What have older transitioners done to them? They paved the way. There are some shitty jealous ones yeah, but there are also early transitioners that are shitty people.
>>
>>8155534
>shitty jealous ones
what do they typically do? why are they jealous?

>Even I have a head start on you.
how much of a head start?
>>
File: dnIX91t.jpg (319KB, 900x890px) Image search: [Google]
dnIX91t.jpg
319KB, 900x890px
>>8155565
>what do they typically do? why are they jealous?
Bitterly shitpost on the internet mostly. They're jealous because the earlier you start the less masculinized your body will be, and also if you start late you miss out on growing up as a girl.

>how much of a head start?
Idk, is Cara finally on 'mones yet? I started at 20, not that it matters.
>>
>>8155154
How old are you?
>>
>>8155125
>>8155125
>Denying AGP
Do you mean saying AGP isn't trans? Because it isn't even a real thing, so there's that, you got fucked by something fake
>>
>>8156475
I'm 29.
>>
>>8155486
You're not an early transitioner, you're not "trutrans", just leave
>>
>>8152360
>>why you hate yourself
i dont
>>why you hate other people you hate
i dont
>>
>>8152360
I hate myself because of a severe inferiority complex, and even though I'm doing relatively ok I basically got there through failure.

I hate others because they're straight.
>>
>>8156516
>Because it isn't even a real thing,
Explain everyone who experiences it.
>>
I'm a cringy, disappointing, subhuman piece of trash that isn't good at anything. I like to think I'm smart, but in reality, I'm a fucking idiot.

I hate others because they are thoughtless, unempathetic, unpleasant, shallow jerks.
>>
>>8152360

>my job involves talking to people over the phone and I get "sir'd a lot and get irrationally angry even though I know it's not their fault

>people keep asking me what my name is and I've always hated my name, even before all this trans bullshit
>>
>>8156522
How much difficulty do you have in dating?
>>
>>8157866
Never tried.
>>
>>8159941
Then how are you supposed to know what my situation is like?
>>
>>8152360
I wouldn't say I hate myself, but I'm often disappointed I don't work as much as I would like to.

>>8152427
Why?
>>
>>8160667
I didn't say I do but my advice is my plan for myself too.
>>
>>8160842
Good luck.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.