[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does qia+ feel about lgbt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How does qia+ feel about lgbt?
>>
>>8152321
As a demisexual I don't think lgbt people do enough for the other letters
>>
>>8152327
I mean, like, what do you guys need specifically?
I can't think of any rights issues that wouldn't just fall under the rest of the lgbt stuff.>>8152327
>>
>>8152321
trick question, they don't exist
>>
What the fuck is QIA+? Questions in Answers?
>>
As a+ I'm thankful to lgbt for paving the way/increasing awareness for non cishet people, but I think some of the stuff they do is over the top/indecent.
>>
>>8154991
>I think some of the stuff they do is over the top/indecent.
like what?
>>
>>8155007
Like adopting children and starting a pedophile sex ring with them. Or some of the more sexual stuff during pride parades.
>>
>>8152321
Q - queer? Who the hell is queer but not lgbt? The people for virtue signalling thus they don't need awareness here because they probably make enough awareness on tumblr.

I - Intersex. I know they aren't trans. But many find their place in that group and seek their own awareness and rights through that group.

A - asexual, they have a place I think but what exactly to they have to fight for? The right to not have sex or a relationship? I don't think anyone is trying to stop them from that right.

+ - what else? I don't know because if you are lgbt or ia your queer right? So see queer.
>>
>>8155020
Only homos do that, though.
>>
>>8152327
You mean as a fake identity
>>
>>8152327
BAIT
>>
>>8155036
I'm intersex but and I'm bi but I'm a woman not a transperson,being intersex is not a fucking ''identity ohh so cute'' nope it's a condition.
It's like saying having tumors or cancer is an identity. gross.
>>
>>8155036
I always thought Q was for questioning, like people that weren't sure what they fell under yet.

>>8155020
...yeah, I'm not sure that pedophile ring part is a thing that's approved by the lgbt community.
>>
>>8157360
desu i identify as cancer and but doctors won't give me my chemo so i have to keep shaving my head. cancer dysphoria is real. don't discredit cancerkin, there will be a C in the word salad soon, mark my words. the mockery in this thread is too much. well not too much, but its tumor
>>
>>8155020
What the fuck?
>>
>>8154978
Queer, Intersexual, Asexual, and misc.

If they could tamp down on what their deal is and what they need from society, I might consider getting behind them.

More often, they seem to delight in being undefined.
>>
>>8154880
this
>>
>>8155020
Aaand there you have it. People who believe that letters other than LGBT are necessary just want attention.
>>
>>8160392

Should be LG only
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.