[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just went to a random guys house I met on Tinder, we kissed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (76KB, 652x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 652x652px
I just went to a random guys house I met on Tinder, we kissed, and I went down on him and he came in my mouth, later my face. I'm really worried I can catch something. He was an older guy (30+), and he said he was a doctor. He even showed me his stetoscope thing. But he was middle eastern of some kind...
>>
>>8152229
if you sucked him off without a condom, then you'd still be at risk for catching something. and both his job and his race are completely irrelevant
>>
>>8152229

There was anon on this board who got HIV because he thought since the guy he was with was a doctor, that he would know better.
>>
You're already as bad as cis women.
Good job bro.
>>
>>8152291
>his race
>completely irrelevant

THAT'S WHAT LEFTIES ACTUALLY BELIEVE
>>
>>8154983
Kill yourself.
>>
In the scientific nomenclature of epidemiology you may now be a disease vector the definition of which is a carrier of HIV and or other STDs that further spreads disease to the population the only alternative a total abstinence to avoid killing others
>>
>>8152291
>worried
Get tested and practice total abstinence to avoid spreading disease which will be fatal to others don't be a Typhoid Mary or HIV Mary don't kill others by committing sexual murder first degree sexual Murder By transmission of deadly virus and bacteria
>>
>>8152229

Get tested and don’t have unprotected sex with anyone who hasn’t also been tested. It’s real fucking simple.
>>
>>8152291
Isn't oral sex low risk?
>>
Condoms are no guarantee of safe sex transmission is caused by a virus all that's necessary is a skin abrasion or slight cut anywhere on your body to provide transmission only total abstinence is safe and protected any other practice is merely a delusion of safety don't be a deadly disease Vector transmitting a fatal disease to others don't be a serial killer not only do you destroy yourself and your partner but all their relatives and family with grief and depression because of your unrestrained self-centered sexual desires
>>
>>8155195
Yes, low risk not no risk.
>>
>>8155223
but the chances of him getting anything at all aren't changed that much whether the guy cums on his face or not, right?
>>
Non-sterile disease transmission is disease transmission bacteria and virus or microscopic it's difficult even in operating rooms to maintain sterility the only safe sex is no sex it's called microbiology and disease transmission factors
>>
>>8155195
Herpes
>>
>>8152229
What is the point of this board? Like what did you want people to tell you? Yes it's true having unprotected oral sex could potentially give you an STD.
>>
File: meem.png (14KB, 295x262px) Image search: [Google]
meem.png
14KB, 295x262px
>>8155131
>>8155151
>>8155202
>>8155346
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.