[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rupal drag race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Any live streams for tonight's episode?
>>
>>8151692
I can't find any non-clickbait streams or videos.
>>
>>8151692
>watches drag race
>wont even watch it legit

litterally the worst people
>>
>>8151692
gender parody is for faggots but this is 4chan so proceed
>>
File: tyra.jpg (78KB, 1455x1037px) Image search: [Google]
tyra.jpg
78KB, 1455x1037px
found it on youtube /watch?v=sqBnHtTgtcI

This nights episode was very meh besides shea and valentina's runways everyone else did bad

Untucked however was way better also I'm over nina she needs to go

Top 3: Trinity Shea and Valentina
>>
>>8154486
also here's untucked /watch?v=1xo6NjsMHlc
>>
where the fuck is the torrent for the HD version of the episode
>>
Fuck that cheerleading challenge.

I really do hope we get Eureka back in s10. idgaf I like the bitch.
>>
File: rupaul-dragrace.jpg (30KB, 420x281px) Image search: [Google]
rupaul-dragrace.jpg
30KB, 420x281px
---Spoiler Alert---

Cucu's lip synch was such hog-body realness, I almost puked.
She was good as Kim Kartrashian, tho, except the lip synching was awful.
So glad Eureka is gone.
That fat bitch was annoying af.
Kardashian musical was shit and the casting was even more shit.
They should have had a fat black bitch play Khloe and a fat black bitch play Blac China.
>>
File: jinx-monsoon.gif (293KB, 468x263px) Image search: [Google]
jinx-monsoon.gif
293KB, 468x263px
>>8153420
>implying /lgbt/ isn't a bunch of faggots
>>
>>8157167
sis what did you like about the episode
>>
File: C91Db4_VoAA5Unu.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
C91Db4_VoAA5Unu.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
Thank God Farah will stay for more (1?) episodes
orz
She's legit fun but too bad she can't shine more during the challenges
>>
I hate Todrick Hall
>>
File: okuuurrrr.gif (190KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
okuuurrrr.gif
190KB, 500x245px
>>8159159
farah has nothing to offer except tears
>>8161088
who doesn't
>>
>>8159159
Farrah is just pretty, that's it. She's like Courtney Act, except Courtney had a side of talent with her fish
>>
>>8161088

Yeah me too, but he was alright this episode. He was being real with Nina, she has a serious attitude problem.
>>
File: 5aba24a26479f96bd91227a01a4974c0.jpg (365KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
5aba24a26479f96bd91227a01a4974c0.jpg
365KB, 1080x1920px
>>8161088
Could be worse
>>
Was she a guest judge or something?

Sometimes you can really tell when the queens have to pretend they're super into the judges no matter how irrelevant that are.
>>
File: dansavage.jpg (57KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
dansavage.jpg
57KB, 600x336px
>>8161119
Rupaul, apparently.

>>8161549
Meh. I didn't think it was real at all. Every single guest they get to help out the queens with some challenge acts like they were told to be a humorless cunt (pic related being the queen of humorless cunt)

>>8162903
I'm out of touch with the kiddies. I have no idea who that is or why everyone seems to be pissed off about her boring little judging stint that was no different than every single other boring I-have-no-idea-who-that-is judge from some random reality show or what-the-fuck-ever who sits there on the end and says boring worthless shit.
I'll give her props for wearing something fucking stupid and looking like a complete moron and so managing to be slightly more memorable because of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.