[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fem paradigm and me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: alain.jpg (16KB, 300x300px)
alain.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
I'm a bisexual (leaning gay) male. I've been focusing on uni at the moment so I haven't had much time to find a bf or significant other, but I'm quite miffed by the fact that, in all likelihood, I'm going to have to settle for a gay man that happens to be femmy. I'm not going to call any male gay who is effeminate an awful person, and I'm not demanding that all gay men who happen to enjoy being effeminate stop because of my opinion; do what you want if it makes you happy. My problem is that I don't understand the appeal. Why would a person who is attracted to men want to date a man that behaviorally acts like a woman for all intents and purposes? I'm not even asking for the polar opposite, bears are okay but I also don't want to date the masculine chads that would have swirlied me in high school.

TL;DR, I'm a cerebrotonic gay and I'm anxious that I won't be able to find a place to find another cerebrotonic gay. Where do I look?

pic related, it's alan turing, a guy who I'd totally want to hook up with and play settlers of catan with.
>>
>>8151650

you don't have to settle for shit, being single is fucking mega

download some apps, get on some dating websites, put yourself out there

the power is in your hands dude, drop the 'cerebrotonic' shite and mingle
>>
>>8151719
I guess I probably do need to yank the stick out of my ass at some point. I have anxiety about dating and I guess I just wanted to post her to voice some of it. I'll be fine.
>>
>>8151787

me again

good lad, i'm a similar position to you but just going about your day and expecting every guy you see to be fawning at your feet is dumb

particularly if you're not into the flaming colourful parrot guys or guys who are less visual about their dicklust

i'll admit to being a total virgin though who's never even had a bf so take my advice with a pinch of salt
>>
>>8151816

Yeah. I've never had to many friendships IRL to begin with and very few that I did end up having were based on anything beyond an intense common interest. I'm scared that I'll come off as too much of an autist.

I just have a guy like alan turing in mind and I dunno where I would start to look for that type.
>>
>>8151856

suicidal and castrated or a spergy computer scientist?

i have some really niche hobbies (nothing creepy/weird) that would probably put 99% of prospective bfs off, i guess the more effort you put in the more likely you are to be rewarded

with you on the friendships, i'm closeted too so it's even more fun for me, you'll turn someone up
>>
>>8151867
yeah, the spergy comp sci and satisfyingly kinky would be lovely. Dunno where to look tho.
>>
>>8151950

sounds like reddit to me

serious just keep looking, you sound british so i assume your uni must have some kind of lgbt organisation, start there if internet dating seems too impersonal
>>
>>8151650
protip: most gay guys aren't femmy.
you just don't know they're gay because they don't act gay.
you only see the femmy ones.
>>
>>8151986

the gayface is strong here, but yeah this is essentially what you need to realise
>>
>>8151986
how in the fug do I find out if they're gay then?

Walk up and ask?

most of the time that's gonna wind me up with a punch in the face.

>>8151981

also, I'm not british lmao. SoCal
>>
>>8152004

i dunno man, miffed, uni, intents and purposes sound britticisms to me plus alan turing

i would join any lgbt groups you can, get some dating profiles set up and maybe something will happen

for example, i'm on a few forums with very specific interests and two guys actually met through it, was quite sweet actually
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.