[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>itt: points of ridicule for you that were turned on its head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1434137242840.jpg (47KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
1434137242840.jpg
47KB, 400x315px
>itt: points of ridicule for you that were turned on its head once you transitioned

>super weak, no muscles
>classmates would make fun of me for not being able to win over girls in arm wrestling
>mom and sis laugh about being stronger than me
>transition and suddenly my zero strength is adorable
>tfw family can't reasonably mock little sister for being weak
>>
>>8151550
>I pass and I'm still strong as fuck because even after my hormones melted all my muscle, my strenght is somehow still there

feels whatever
>>
>>8151550
Maybe if they hadn't pushed gender norms on you and mocked you for your sex, you wouldn't have been so dysphoric.
>>
>long disgusting finger nails
>transition
>WOW YOUR NAILS ARE BEAUTIFUL

>mentally slow
>YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
>transition
>YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW CUTE YOU CAN BE SAM

tfw mom always told me I had gorgeous hair tho
thanks mom :)
>>
>>8152643
With that second greentext no wonder women grow up thick.
>>
>>8151550

>tfw haven't been ridiculed for anything that would be positive as a woman
>>
>people made fun of my high voice as a boy
>transition
>my voice totally carries me and gets me gendered female sometimes even though I look masculine AF
>>
>>8151550
>always have small breasts
>transition
>get head start
>>
>>8152643
>>YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW CUTE YOU CAN BE SAM
I'm waiting for this to happen so hard. Acknowledge that I'm fucking adorable, because I KNOW I am.
>>
>>8151550
FtM, but
>get made fun of for having a manface
>transition
>flawless face pass

>>8156769
You're cute, anon.
>>
>be bullied in my childhood for having a big butt
>still kind teased in teenage years
>be groped a vew times in the army
>also have gyno so got light b cups
>ganne transition soon
>>
File: batgirl-500x566.jpg (42KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl-500x566.jpg
42KB, 500x566px
>>8156812
>be groped a vew times in the army

greentext pls
>>
>>8156788
>You're cute, anon.
:3
>>
>>8156871
>Do a rope climbing coarse with the platoon during pt
>at the end we wait untill everyone is done
>we start running towards the next place
>during the start of the run i get groped
>shrug it off as a tease

I dont remember the other times that mutch but some guys did sometimes give me the look and mentioned i have a girly butt.
>>
>>8157011
like finger in anus groped or just slaped on the ass?
by your sergeant or infantry?
>>
>>8157047
Virgin-kun pls
>>
File: ataxidermydeerhe.jpg (37KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
ataxidermydeerhe.jpg
37KB, 399x600px
>move super fem
>"omg hahaha what the fuck is wrong with you anon you fucking ultrafag"
>transition
>"you've really nailed the mannerisms!"
>>
>skinny wrists
>no body hair
>had a butt
>>
>Children's shoe size
>Children's hands
>5 year old girl's voice that suddenly is cute once the 9 year old boy turns into a girl (like wtf)

>my height
>lack of strength
>acting like a stylist for friends
>ability to sleep in toddler beds.

Random af things that seemed weird when 9 year old boy me was like that but girl me (from 9 to now) is suddenly cute for being like this.
>>
>>8151550
>short
>small build
>feminine demeanor
>lack of body/facial hair

Fuck y'all for making fun of me, there was a period I hated myself for all this.
I wanna say joke's on them but I'm a tranny so I'm not really sure, I mean at least they're positive qualities if you're MtF.
>>
File: 77R6oTP.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
77R6oTP.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>be shy social retard as a guy
>Man up, grow a pair, faggot, pansy, etc.

>be shy social retard as a girl
>you're so cute, anon :)
>>
>>8164759
I have no recollection at all of anything in my life before the age of 14 i don't understand how people can remember things that young.
>>
>>8164788
examples?
>>
>>8165093
Did you suffer brain damage or something? I have memories from when I was two.
>>
>>8165353
tbH I'm the same as them, I really can't remember anything prior to 12

and everything is a blur between 12-19

am 25 now
>>
>>8165369
>>8165093
I've got my own theory (aka: psuedoscience BS)
I've got loads of memories from when I was 7 and up, but I also spent a lot of time fondly reminiscing in my down time. So essentially the less time you spend actively remembering your memories the less you... well, remember them.
>>
>>8165443
This is basically how neurons work
>>
>>8165369
Are you me? Im 25 too

Tfw finally getting on mones and becoming a more female version of myself after years of drag queening and hating myself for not being like my 3 brothers. It was so incredibly hard for me to accept my female self when i also had.no1 else to compare.myself to but my brothers. Never had female.friends when i was younger and my brothers would unknownlingly put a lot of peer pressure on me to be something i knew was not me.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.