[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a cute little trans girl, I have a confession to make, /lgbt/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: manlet.jpg (216KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
216KB, 915x678px
As a cute little trans girl, I have a confession to make, /lgbt/.

I'm only 5' 7" and 115 lbs with almost no muscle. Very skinny arms, physically tiny and vulnerable looking, so as a boy I look like an easy target for bullies.

I transitioned and started passing as female because it makes me safer. I look like a normal sized woman now, no longer a target. I don't have to worry about men picking fights or laughing at me for being small. I have the protection of "good guys don't hit girls" and lots of people will come to defend me if a man hits me. Which is nice because I have no muscle and can't possibly defend myself, so I take on the appearance of a female to get protection from others.
>>
Why didn't you just buy a gun? You know deep down that you really wanted to be a girl and came up with any excuse you could to do it.
>>
5'7" isn't small for a girl and not much for a boy.
>>
>>8151469
>passing as female
>cute little trans girl
>makes me safer
You might want to rethink that stance
>>
>>8151489
>Why didn't you just buy a gun?
kek
Completely true too.
>>
>>8151469
5'7 is average dude height here rofl
>>
>>8151489
>deep down that you really wanted to be a girl and came up with any excuse you could to do it.
This, if this isn't bait (which it almost definitely is). I'm ftm and I'm 4'11", 90 lbs. I transitioned because in my heart I'm a guy, even if physically I might have been better off as a girl.
>>
File: tumblr_ml8m45zSmP1qzqnxxo1_500.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml8m45zSmP1qzqnxxo1_500.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
Doesn't workk that way, people who hate you will stop considering you female and your failed male status will only inspire more of their and onlookers rage. As a tranny you get beaten in the street with onlookers laughing and cheering.
>>
>>8151618
rofl
>>
>>8151731
you missed the point...
i don't look like a tranny
i pass as a girl so i get the protection of "good guys don't hit girls"
>>
>>8151469
>tfw weakling male who can't defend themself
>tfw want protection of looking female
>tfw tall
kill me
>>
>>8151469
>5'8"
>little below average male height, but there are some taller cis women too
>no muscle but trained martial arts in the past and have a lot of muscle memory about fist alignment, various techniques, etc.
>to prideful to let anyone protect me, to asocial to get close enough to people for anyone to make fun of me in the open for any reason anyway

meh. but I don't know if I'd even like to be much shorter, as being shorter height but having manly body proportions would make me look not like a girl, but like a deformed dwarf.
Of course, I wouldn't like to be taller either. But I would never consider myself "cute little" because of my height or lack of muscle
>>
>>8151884
do you even lift, faggot?
>>
>>8151959
no. i'm worthless and stupid. the only way i could be anything is by being a girl.
>>
>>8151469
Pajeet, this is like the 12948282th time you make a thread about being a short transgirl but your height is above average for any woman in the world.
>>
>>8151469
Do small men get picked on a lot? Even as adults? I'm a 6'5 225 lb built cismale, so I've never really had to deal with random street harassment.
>>
>>8155263
5'11" 250lbs chubby cismale. I don't get harassed either. I'm a shy introvert rather than a chad bro and people still seem to respect me.

I've never witnessed overt bullying of petite manlets as an adult.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.