[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she (male) AGP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Is she (male) AGP?
>>
"I sell Estradiol and Estradiol accessories!"
>>
thats a lot of beard shadow for a 7 year old girl
>>
>>8150219
A P P
P
P
>>
>>8150219
she is a literal fetishist with severe mental issues
>>
>>8150219
/pol/ even praises that creature for how male it is
>>
is this person getting paid to sabotage us or something? like was its family promised millions?
>>
the libs cuck themselves again
>>
Fetishists aren't transgender
>>
I'm not sure which is sadder, this clearly severely mentally unstable person being paraded around like some sort of carnie, the people ignoring the obvious signs and going with it despite the damage they're doing by avoiding both responsibility as an adult, and abandoning their family, or the vultures that'll make half-assed comparisons to us against the trans community by clinging on to one similar aspect and ignoring the complexities of this person's delusions like some schoolyard children claiming the length of your finger makes you gay.

Basically everyone involved sucks.
>>
>>8150471
>this clearly severely mentally unstable person being paraded around like some sort of carnie
This is all trans people in the media. Jazz, Caitlyn, all of them.
>>
>>8150540
>see third statement
>>
>>8150564
Nice try but it's obvious to anyone comparing the two objectively.
>>
>>8150664
That's not accurate at all, though.
One of the things tgat make psychology such a complex field is that symptoms and ideas constantly intermingle, and if you're not objective about it it's easy af to look for the result you want rather than what's actually there.
This is the case in a lot if examples of diagnosed bipolarity, psychopathy, anxiety, etc., etc.
Citing one thing is never enough to fully diagnose anything. It's why you never have just one psychiatrist appoimtment.

When it comes to a diagnosis involving psychology or a state of mind, it's really all just meaningless opinions unless you can cite multiple sources and give an in-depth analysis of the person.

So no, not so obvious.
>>
>>8150378
Basically. He's getting supported extensively, in fact, they're not even bothering to hide it in reports. He's also being guided by a caricaturely ultra-gay church.
>>
>>8150727
So where's your in-depth analysis showing Stefonknee to be totally unrelated to trans people?

Otherwise, nice meaningless opinions.
>>
>>8150781
Ugh. Shut up.
You'll notice I didn't diagnose them. I studied years of developmental psychology and still wouldn't be able to confidently make an assessment given the provided information, so you can imagine how narcissistic and ignorant it would sound for someone to claim that they themselces can confidently claim they fully know what this person's issue is, and what the trans community as a whole is.

You don't have to believe me, truth is umit doesn't matter. Just like insisting you're right doesn't matter.

You're a faceless number behind a screen that I know nothing of, nor can be affected by in any way. I welcome an actual discussion, sure, but at the end of the day, you're nothing to me. You xan not talk and disappear, you can keep talking to yourself, hell you can use my tag and make false claims like that one dude did earlier, and it still makes no difference.

So we can actually have a discussion about the situation ego-free and not pretend this is a "one of us is gonna win" situation, or you can quit boring me with pedantic bullshit by twisting things to fit your own means. I'd rather it be the former, but if it's the latter I'll just move on.

I'm aware my attitude itself will probably lead you to defiance, but once again, it doesn't matter. For either of us. So your call.
>>
>>8150378
>us
You mean the trans-aging community?
>>
File: e2e.jpg (72KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
e2e.jpg
72KB, 680x671px
>>8150946
>>
>>8150219
Sometimes I lie and tell people I'm 19 so I seem like less of a failure.
>>
>>8151054
I meant 'use'. Sorry, typo.
Me and touch screens are not friends.
>>
>>8151079
Personally I see myself more as a darkedgebloodsword.

Sorry, though. Obviously I like talking, but I get impatient if I feel I'm getting talked at rather than with, so I prefer to shut it down quickly.
>>
>>8151079
What the fuck is that response supposed to be an attempt at?
>>
>>8150471
Strong cognitive dissonace/doublethink... Next you're gonna tell me that while you can pretend all day long that something as fundamental and essential (according to science) as gender and sex (which do not vary independently) can be disregarded by trannies, people like Rachel Dolezal are deluded for wanting to be transracial... when race is basically nonexistent and completely secondary.

Please tell me how consistent you are. If transgender is a thing, transage is completely valid.

"You can change your birth certificate to your preferred sex, but you're WHITE AND 65 NO DISCUSSION"
>>
>>8152407
>Giving Dolezal any validity whatsoever
>Thinking I've got the time to correct that much stupid.

Nah, you go ahead and keep on believing that dumb shit.
>>
>>8152407
he's a male feminist.
>>
>>8152430
Of course, clam up Liz. It's your standard response to reality.
>>
>>8152407
Your brain can function at a level more similar to another age group but that doesn't make you not developed otherwise. It's what trans people have to accept in themselves, we know we were born our birth sex, we know we can't change that, it's just too painful not to attempt.
>>
>>8152650
Ohboy, that's me told.
>>
>>8152430
You *have* to ignore her because she shows your delusions. No matter. In 20 years max trans-everything (age, race, ableness, kin, you name it) will be in full swing. There will be a big media and academic push.

Do you believe you've reached the "end of history" of post-modernism and pants-on-head retarded social theories?

If you feel tempted to dismiss my prediction you'te very naive...
>>
>>8152664
And gender and sex still don't vary independently. Transrace and transgender are exactly equivalent and delusional.
>>
>>8152650
Liz?
>>
>>8151082
how old are you really?
t.27
>>
File: wilhelm-reich1.png (337KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
wilhelm-reich1.png
337KB, 450x600px
>>8152667
Bullshit!

In 20 years time, we will, on the contrary, finally be taking steps towards curbing transethnicism! The narrative already is that internalized racism is very much like a sickness. So we will proceed with fleshing that out, and will be working towards curing that and delusions that arise in symbiosis with it.

This isn't even anything fucking new! We're already past having nutcases like Wilhelm Reich being like "I identify as German, so I am a German, cut and dry, nothing but!", and he's been recognized as batshit insane. And now there isn't the same pressure to cause such desires.

And, as it repeatedly needs to be said, Islam is not a race, the conversions to it in 20 years will not require transracial delusions.
>>
>>8152678
>Transrace and transgender are exactly equivalent and delusional.

That's just like your opinion, ma'am
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.