[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans - the baby problem (STORYTIME)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: blonde13.jpg (45KB, 564x751px) Image search: [Google]
blonde13.jpg
45KB, 564x751px
Hiya, I'm MtF and a few months ago I had a weird episode. I was worrying about the sterilizing effects of HRT so I asked my best friend if she would like to get pregnant by me. Obviously she was upset and said no, but we've since made up. Does anyone else have any other sex/pregnancy stories related to trans issues?
>>
>>8149489
>Obviously she was upset and said no,
wtf for?
>>
>>8149680
What do you mean wtf for? You know having a baby is kinda big deal.
>>
>>8149708
why would she be upset about suggesting it tho?
>>
>muh viable sperm
What a self-centered entitled straight man you are.

I hope your children are born deaf dumb down syndrome midgets with GID my man.
>>
>>8149739
triggered terf
>>
>>8149489
This is what scares me too, I want to be able to have my own children but :(
What you could do is freeze some semen though...
I wouldn't go and ask a friend, that was kind of stupid..
>>
>>8150154
>I wouldn't go and ask a friend, that was kind of stupid..
???
>>
File: 1430107632326.jpg (68KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
1430107632326.jpg
68KB, 600x563px
>government just let me save sperm for free
No worries.
>>
File: 1487148568693.jpg (41KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1487148568693.jpg
41KB, 309x309px
>>8149489
>friend refuses to do a solid for her fellow
woman and birth her child
Wtf? Sounds like she's not your friend at all. Time to find some new ones OP.
>>
>>8150234
Cuba or Canada?
>>
Why would you bring a kid into this world when there are thousands of kids born without parents, or parents willing to love them like they should?
>>
>>8150281
Sweden
>>
File: 1491896085485.jpg (51KB, 461x817px) Image search: [Google]
1491896085485.jpg
51KB, 461x817px
>>8149489
other than I'm not cis-gendered biological male who is straight & attracted to pregnant women.

was I a woman in a past life, esp a mother?

Now to return as a male, but with a fascination with pregnancy, something I can't experience.
>>
>>8150296
Should have known.
>>
>>8150296
M A L M Ö
A
L
M
Ö
>>
>>8150298

>LETTING YOUR BABY ABSORB HARMFUL CHEMICALS IN PAINT THROUGH YOUR SKIN BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ATTENTION WHORE
>EVER

#TRIGGERED
>>
>>8150315
Stockholm
>>
>>8150318
where in stockholm
>>
>>8150229
If you don't understand how fucking dumb that was to do, go get yourself checked for some form of autism
>>
>>8150347
I can understand saying no, but why get upset?
>>
>>8150329
North west suburb.
>>
>>8150318
G Ö T E B O R G
Ö
T
E
B
O
R
G

(fin 3d-pepe förresten, får man spara den?)
>>
>>8149489
No woman in their right mind wants your tranny seed. We were destined to love strays, orphans and runaways--as mothers. You must be really deluded if you want to father children. If your blood is so important to you, help your family.
>>
>>8150281
california let me do it too
>>
>>8150517
Den är din att ta hem och älska.
>>
Ive always been infertile.
I've came in girls some 7,000 times.
I cried and hated myself every time.
Tfw you can't fuck the pain away
>>
>>8149755
>he thinks "terf" is an insult
Lmao
>>
File: beatings.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
beatings.png
260KB, 483x368px
>>8150626
>doesn't understand that the reduction of your entire movement to a single, obscure issue based on you just being dickish to 0.2% of the population is an insult because the insult happens to be so true
W E W L A S S
E
W

L
A
S
S
>>
>>8150626
Funny how TERFs switch between pretending they like being called it and getting triggered by being called it.
>>
>>8150306
yeah, sweden is literally spending their money to save sperm of white people so there can be more white babies created. /pol/ approves
>>
>>8150739
Trans is genetic.
>>
>>8150661
>women
>smart
>>
>>8150576

>We

Does this refer to cis or trans women?
>>
File: 255388_3893475.jpg (222KB, 656x768px) Image search: [Google]
255388_3893475.jpg
222KB, 656x768px
>>8150909
Transwomen, obviously. Take care of the people around you. Take care of your friends. Adopt if you have the means. The Fates have decreed that you will never be a mother to your own child, but that doesn't mean you can't be a mother in every other sense of the word. Become as eternal and strong as a mountain, so that others may lean on you. OP is a slave to instinct (the wrong instinct, at that.) Fulfillment requires selflessness.
>>
i wanted to bank sperm, and derailed starting HRT for 2 years because of that.
I regret derailing it, because I never did have the money to bank sperm.
>>
>>8151697

>i wanted to bank sperm, and derailed starting HRT for 2 years because of that.
>I regret derailing it, because I never did have the money to bank sperm.

I figured this was going to happen after some weeks/a month so I said, "Fuck it" and I started.
>>
>>8150615
https://youtu.be/DgYSM91vJko
But you can try
>>
I'm a dysphoric afab person and I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm feeling depressed and a bit scared for myself, but I know I'll get through it.
What really worries me though is that my child could have the same condition as me. I would hate for them to have to suffer over their body, their identity, relationships, sexuality, etc the way I have. I expressed to my parents that I wanted to be a boy as a child and they shushed me and told me I was a girl, and I've been too much of a coward to do anything about it ever since. I'm going to listen to my child and if they express any issues with their gender I'll make sure that they see a therapist and get it resolved one way or the other and I'll support them no matter what.
But I hope they just turn out cis for simplicity's sake.
>>
>>8152096

Try to reduce stress (that will be hard I know, since you're dysphoric and it will get worse as you get closer to the delivery). I heard that stress in rat mothers can cause cross-gender behaviors in their pups. So maybe being stress-free will help. Who's the biological father and have you told him? How did you get pregnant?
>>
>>8152096
Make a new thread for this or it will get overlooked.

>and get it resolved one way or the other
That might not be possible. Let them keep exploring their identity for life. Don't ever think of it as 'resolved'.
>>
>>8152268
Thanks for the tip. I do want biological kids, so there's a silver lining. I tell myself that's part of the reason I can't transition, but I don't think that's what's actually stopping me.
The father is my boyfriend and I haven't told him yet. I don't want to get into it too much, but I wonder if I ever should have dated him in the first place with all the hang ups I have.
>>8152326
>>and get it resolved one way or the other
>That might not be possible. Let them keep exploring their identity for life. Don't ever think of it as 'resolved'.
Good point I never thought of it that way. I always just assumed that transitioning would resolve my issues.

I'm pretty tired but maybe I'll make a thread tomorrow. I don't know what it would accomplish though.
>>
>>8152388
>Good point I never thought of it that way.
It goes both ways. Someone might conclude they aren't trans and then when they get dysphoric ignore it because they "already know" they aren't. And vice versa. There will always be social pressure to stick with what they are, when it comes to sexuality or being cis or even being trans. So having family aware of that risk and consciously avoiding any pressure in either direction and helping them figure out who they want to be, without ever turning that into a final conclusion, is valuable.

>I don't know what it would accomplish though.
More advice from people.
>>
>>8152096
If you let yourself get knocked up you forfeit any claim to being a man in my book. But you sound like maybe you'll be a good mother, so at least that's something.
>>
>>8149489
>decided not to freeze my semen because I thought it'd be weird having a kid with genes I had 5 years ago.
>somehow feel like experience does have a lasting effect on your DNA, and I don't think I had premium cum before I started HRT.
>1 year into mones I meet a cis girl, marry her 3 years later
>I really want kinds and she doesn't want kids
>that's ok since I'm infertile and I never froze any jizz I can't really do much about it (like adoption is even an option)
>be last week
>while looking for a recipt in my trash I find abortion pills and a positive pregnancy test

I don't know what to do
>>
>>8153068
forget about it
>>
>>8153068
Stop your hormones and unleash male rage
>>
>>8153068
That's awful. I'm so sorry.

I would love it if my trans girlfriend wanted to have children with me, but she is most definitely infertile. Nothing comes out when she comes. That's fine, because it's her body, but I'll always kind of wish it could happen. I love her very much and would really like it if we could be mothers to a biological child of ours. Oh well.
>>
>>8149489
>>Commit HRT and be sterilized
>>Invest in expensive ass Repro-banks and do Option A.
>>Find someone to bear you a kid and do option A
>>Say fuck it and don't go on HRT to keep "virility" like a beta-male faggot.

Pick one and follow through retard.
>>
>>8153308
>tfw a friend of mine came up to me one day and told me she'd be happy to surrogate mother for me.
>I started crying and told her that's impossible.

It still kind of hurts.
>>
>>8152096
can you get an abortion, or just give the child for adoption?
you can always transition after you give birth to be honest and be a single dad.
>>8152388
>wanted bio kids
yeah, i'm a mtf and I really wanted bio kids, I never had sex with women or anything pre-HRT, but sometimes I wish i had been a functioning straight guy so I could have at least one bio kid before transitioning.

But anyway, if you're dysphoric and have been for a long time, I really think you should transition after you have the baby. better late than never, idk.

in vitro gametogenesis can't become feasible/obtainable soon enough ;--;
>>
>>8153068
>>decided not to freeze my semen because I thought it'd be weird having a kid with genes I had 5 years ago.
wait what? i dont get what you mean, that makes no sense. sperm is sperm?

that sounds really....idk how long have you been on hormones? it's crazy that you managed to get her pregnant, but maybe you could convince her into keeping it if it happens again?
>>8153308
honestly, I wouldn't mind having a cis female partner and we got pregnant together. PIV sex is triggering for me, but i would really love to have biological kids.
also, if your gf still has her testicles, its totally possible going off her AA for a while would allow her to produce something.
>>
Ewww agps. I am not interested in impregnating women at all.
>>
File: 1492472146196.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492472146196.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>8153068

I want to see where this goes. Has she been cheating or were you not sterile all along, interesting.
>>
>>8155721
it's not that anyone wants to knock up a girl, its that they want a biological baby, and the only way thats done is your sperm++ an egg.
>>
>>8155706
I'm keeping the baby. I've considered transitioning afterwards, and maybe I will. Especially if the pregnancy makes me even more dysphoric. I'm only 21 so it wouldn't even be that late. But I know I'll probably keep repressing forever because I'm not brave enough to tell the people close to me that I'm trans.
>>
>>8150821
source or bs
>>
wait, cant they create sperm cells from skin cells now?
>>
>>8155713
It might be possible, but there's always the risk that it could not work and then she'd be messing with her fairly stable hormones for nothing. I'll discuss it with her.
>>
>>8149489

Isn't Bicalutamide a solution for that problem?
>>
>>8156857
Estrogens will nuke your balls anyways
>>
wut is HRT??
>>
>>8156918
Hormone replacement theraphy
>>
>>8156892
On Bicalutamide you never get a high enough dose of E to shut off T production. When on bica T production skyrockets because the sensors are blocked by the bica. The E produced from T via aromatase will then cause a limiting of the T produced. The testes continue to work due to the high concentrations of T in them and them still being told to make T. On the other hand the prostrate will change and lower seminal fluid output due to bica blocking the AR receptors.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.