[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of A hon will I be? If I decided to try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: WIN_20170102_02_16_42_Pro.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170102_02_16_42_Pro.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
Currently 23 don't see much hope in anything right now.
Can be honest or harsh as possible, I deserve it for being so weak
>>
>>8148026
What is a hon
>>
You're gonna be cute no matter what you do to be honest
>>
I dunno im still new to all this... Is it hun, or hon..?
>>
>>8148026
You're actually really cute and would do well as a female desu. Your chin is smaller than most men and your jawline is curved to look petite. I see potential. Love your eyes too.
>>
1) this didn't desevre its own thread, delete this
2) you wont be a fun, you could probably pass now, so with HRT and makeup, you'll be more than okay, probably attractive as well.

t. black transwoman
>>
>>8148026
you actually got pretty lucky all things considered, the only kinda bad part about your face is your hairline but that can be obstructed with a better hairstyle and it isn't even that bad to begin with.

don't feel hopeless anon you still have a chance
>>
>>8148026
your 23, stop wasting time and start hormones

what are ur stats btw? aka how tall r u?
>>
[OP]Sorry if there's a thread for this kind of stuff, I don't think well when in a bad mood...

Don't know that I was thinking posting here, but it seems like everyone sees, what I dont see in myself?
>>
>>8148106
Im somewhere around 5"7 only an inch taller than both parents
>>
>>8148108
Cheer up cutie (: you probably don't see it because you've always seen a man in the mirror. It's something a lot of people with GID do. But from a neutral standpoint. You are very androgynous and could pass for either gender with effort. A lot of mtf trans girls will consider you lucky.
>>
>>8148108
you're lucky.

whenever i post everyone see's even things i DON'T hate about myself and i feel horrible.

Never seen people this nice, try posting again in the middle of the day you pass imo but might as well get opinions from the most skeptical people
>>
>>8148123
I'm really harsh i just generally don't give feedback because I hate crushing peoples self esteem when I know they have no chance, OP definitely has a good chance.
>>
>>8148123
I often refrain from posting, because feel that others are in much more need than I. For some reason I really felt the need today....
>>
Come to /mtfg/. We'll change you forever...
>>
[OP] Well now I have some stuff to think about, i'm slowly taking steps to figuring out what I want to do...
>>
>>8148164
don't do this, these people tried to ruin my life

i fucking hate all of you, kill yourselves. The world would be a better place
>>
>>8148026
Your jaw is tiny and and you have nice hair, I'm jealous. Transition.

t. another black transwoman
>>
File: people-wendy-williams_exch.jpg (1MB, 3000x1985px) Image search: [Google]
people-wendy-williams_exch.jpg
1MB, 3000x1985px
>>8148026
Nigger women look like trannies already, nobody will be able to spot the difference.
>>
>>8148985
And then there's this faggot.
>>
>>8148026
You'll do fine. Get on hormones immediately.
Also, I hate you

t. Black TurboHon
>>
>>8148026
I'm not familiar with sexual dimorphism in black people, but you'd do fine imo.
>>
>>8148026
>>8148083
>>8148969
>>8149812
Who let the help in?
>>
>>8149774
t. negroid
>>
[OP] Did not honestly suspect to get this much positive feedback..I guess I might start practicing things like voice, and such so i'll be ready when in a good place to start
>>
>>8148026
100% hon
>>
>>8148026
you're cute wtf

you'll be fine
>>
>>8151504
Is that it?
Is that literally the best you can do?

>>8152104
No shit. So go transition and leave the rest of us hons alone you cunt.
>>
i thought you looked like a girl at first, so transition will probably go well.
>>
>>8148026
a pretty big one. dont worry though, negras already look kinda like men
>>
>>8152104
start blockers asap so T doesn't wreck you before then
use a PO box or deliver to a friend
>>
>>8148026
You're the ugliest thing I've ever seen on this board.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.