[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yearly Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Test results.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Test results.png
85KB, 640x400px
Yearly Reminder that you cannot commit acts of sodomy and be a christian.

You can still be a christian even if you are attracted to men, but you should neither fall into the trap of identity politics nor commit the act. In other words you are attracted to men, but that is not who you are but how you are. Likewise i am autistic but that does not mean that is who i am, that is how i am.

I am attracted to animals, but i do not base my identity on my desire for horse pussy nor do i think the act of fucking a horse is right (if anything i find it to be the contrary). Therefore you should also be able to follow suit.

If i can avoid fucking horses and find it morally objectionable despite being a zoophile, and place Christ before these things, then you likewise can do the same for your homosexual attractions.
>>
>>8147535
Nigga, I can stomp on straight babies I just met and be the most perfect of morally righteous people. Pretty sure it would be easy to be Christian and gay, if I were dumb enough to try.
>>
>>8147544
>I can stomp on straight babies I just met and be the most perfect of morally righteous people.
liar. You and i both know that is a Godless act. Although i can see it coming from someone like you.
>Pretty sure it would be easy to be Christian and gay
Nope. Then you have just become gay with a Christian facade. Either you choose Christ or you choose sodomy. I made up my mind, lets hope you make the right choice as well.
>>
>>8147563
Yeah, it's a godless act. That's what I just said. Can you not read English, Christian disease?
>>
>>8147564
Ah its one of you!
>The self-righteous sodomite.
I come in here with my peace dove and you come in here with a crow, the only disease here is you.
>>
>>8147574
You can just call me sodomite, it's synomomous with righteous sodomite. You just sound redudant and deceitful when you do it like that, Christian disease.
>>
>>8147616
>>8147564
Wait.
So you are a satanist or what?
>bash children's brains in because they are straight
>treat your salvation like a disease
>pretend that sodomy is just.
>>
>>8147632
No. I'm a human being. You should try it some day, disease.
>>
What test is that that gives u results like in OP pic
>>
>>8147636
I never said you weren't.
I just find that your behviour is very contrarian and hostile.
Why is that?
>>
>>8147662
www.christiandisease.shit
>>
>>8147662
OP here.
Here you go:
http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
>>
File: easterphoebeprice2017-500x552.jpg (66KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
easterphoebeprice2017-500x552.jpg
66KB, 500x552px
>>8147535
>despite being a zoophile

are you seriously a zoophile?
is it just horses or could you fuck a cow or a goat or a sheep and be satisfied?
because you could probably fuck them and get away with it since we eat those animals.
but horses seem to be held on a higher plane, at least in the west, okay maybe not in france but everywhere else.

also, christianity is just brainwashing.
adults with invisible friends are stupid.
so why are you preaching here?
go away.
you're not going to change our minds.
>>
>>8147674
Honestly goat is my preference.
However, i put my faith first (despite the disease status that is missatributed to it) so i will never fuck an animal because it is wrong.

>Christianity is just brainwashing.
Proof?
[please include citation]
>>
>>8147666
I don't care what you didn't say. I was responding to what you did say. You called me something using your lying shit hole. I corrected you. This is kindergarten stuff you straight disease. :)
>>
>>8147690
Intredasting.
What is it about goats that turns you on?
Their size?
Their shape?
Their color?
Their fur?
>>
>implying I want to be a christian
>muh heaven
>not wanting sex, drugs, and rock and roll instead
>stand around playing a harp for all eternity with people as boring as yourself
>Deal with some butthurt jealous God who wants you to sing his name all the fucking time.

Why would you want that?
>>
>>8147636
>I'm a human being
this is such a shitty argument used by the LGBT community. Appeal to emotion by straw-manning and creating the false assumption that the opposing party sees you as less then human, then equivocate your sexual prefference with your identity and equivocate your identity with your person-hood so that if they object you can just fall back on the previous shit argument.

The entire argument is riddled with fallacies because if it weren't it would not stand at all.
>>
File: cuYAp.gif (2MB, 328x182px) Image search: [Google]
cuYAp.gif
2MB, 328x182px
>>8147720
>Why would you want that?

Because they are afraid that they are going to be alive when they're dead and they are hypnotized to believe that they have to deny themselves pleasure now in order to experience pleasure when they're dead.
It is classic brainwashing but when you have a low IQ you are easily susceptible to it.
The Opiate of the Masses and all that.
Have a rare Magical Cosby.
>>
>>8147724
WTF are you on about straight disease? I don't spend 2 seconds a year wondering what you straight diseases think. I was pointing out the fact that you're kind are not human beings.
>>
>>8147535
It's not sodomy after I get my femboy vagina
>>
>>8147733
That gif just gets better with age.
>>
>>8147535
Who wants to be a christian? Those zombie-worshippers are pretty fucked up.
>>
After seeing how you gays are treating me i am inclined to think all you gays are a buch of self-loathing agressors.
If all gays are like you guys then you all deserve to collectively burn in the pits of hell.
>>
>>8147805
>wanting to live for as long as possible.
>but rest assured heaven is better than this mess.

I'm not entirely sold here.
>>
>>8147805
Blue board.
>>
>>8147805
Man it must be horrible to engage in life-denial to submit yourself to imaginary things that will never happen.
>>
>>8147890
The goal is not to live forever here if that is what you have inferred, but to increase quality of life here on earth by living godly lives.
Worldly pleasures provide temporary satisfaction, but in the long run they end up decreasing overall happiness and leave us less satisfied than when we began. Persuing a life of crack cocaine for an extreme example leads to you eventually becoming a bankrupt, miserable, damaged, and rotting husk of the human being you once were. And you are no happier at the end of it than when you were at the begining, but now you lack the pleasure and comfort it once provided you, and now you only persue it in a vain attempt to be as happy as you once were.
This is how i look at world pleasures.
From the first day of my life as a practicing christian i was more happy than in the 18 hedonistic years i had lived prior.

>>8147902
Apologies. I needed to provide context so hopefully it is excusable in this case.
>>
I have to go to bed now.
May God purify your hearts, and may his love guide you like the morn star evermore.
Amen.
>>
if your this Christian couldn't you just believe in the atonement of Christ and you just go straight the fuck up to heaven. That's what literals believe, and Catholics believe that everyone ends up in heaven eventually. Your literally just having a shit life for no reason
>>
>>8147932
That sounds boring af, not gonna lie.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.