[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it gonna fucking take?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: m3jpYpRC.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
m3jpYpRC.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
WHen are you faggots just gonna kill yourselves?

>pic unrelated
>>
Eh. I'd get to it, but who's got the time, y'know?
>>
>>8147363

There's a pretty simple flowchart to having the time for suicide.

Am I a faggot?

If yes: | If no:

Kill yourself | Don't kill yourself
>>
>>8147342
I was planning on going outside and jumping to my death after I finish my coffee, but now I'm going to go on living just to spite you
>>
>>8147342
fuck now i have to live another week
>>
>>8147382
flowcharts don't magically give you time whether you're a faggot or not dummy
>>
>>8147382
Flowcharts? What am I a dweeb? That's already way too much effort.
>>
>>8147387
Anything to make a gay person suffer
>>
>>8147342
How does it feel to do ((((their)))) bidding, anon? All this misguided hate, your playing into ((((their)))) hands.
>>
>>8147455
...ok, explain.
>>
>>8147490
Why do most have a problem with homosexuality? Religion.
Which are the most widespread and notorious for anti-gay rhetoric? The Abrahamic religions; Judaism, Christianity, Islam.
Look back centuries ago, the ancient civilizations of Greece and later Rome. Had gays, was okay, world wasn't falling apart because of buttsex or scissoring.
Rome is slowly and methodically dooped into adopting the cult religion of Christianity, a near copy-paste of Judaism. Rome declines, their European provinces maintain the religion after the fall of the empire, few fall back or keep pagen beliefs, especially after crusades.
Fast Forward to more recent history, 1800's-1900's years of Christian influence infects politics of major western powers, social norms, etc. Great War is fought, Royal Russia falls, becomes Communist Russia. Germany rises from ashes, becomes Fascist Germany.
Despite Russia's 'secular' government, homosexuality is still considered a criminal offense.
>Continued.
>>
>>8147490
>>8147926
>Continued
Germany has clear Christian influences, harkonig back to christian Rome and the Holy Roman Empire, they also needlessly adopt hatred of gays.
Now, mid 1900's, WW2 still fresh in people's minds, new generation clashing with old, the ostrisized gays cling to pseudo-communist ideals and form civil rights groups. Who champions and funds these groups? Jews. Now homosexuality is convient tool to push a narrative, gays are used to further the agenda of those who were instrumental in their oppression via the proxy of abrahamic religion.
Come to now, gays have more rights than previously, that's great but the groups they mostly associate with are extreme left, touting Communism as their ideal visage, but are ignorant to it's history with human rights, especially that of gays. These groups are funded by, guess who? Jews. The Jew made gays the shunned few through indoctrination, only to use their 'victim' status to eventually further their own goals by utilizing the LGBT community as puppets. Dividing us from our straight, cis brothers and sisters and pitting us against one another.
The Jew is playing us both and we so haplessly fall for the ploy, til now we have the mess we're in currently.
>>
>>8147926
>>8147935
Aw man, I was hoping you were gonna say something fun like aliens or illuminati satanists.
If you're gonna come up with conspiracy theories, at least go big or go home.
>>
>>8147949
That's retarded, anon. Everyone know the Illuminati is fake news and Ayy Lmaos are fascinated by all the places we can stick our dicks.
>>
>>8147979
What about dinosaur lizard people? That one always gets some cool stories.
>>
>>8147985
Draconians? Silly, that's just subliminal bs used to induce E.D. thus the need to buy enhancement pills from Big Pharma, who is....
>insert drumroll.
Run by Jews.
>>
>>8148006
Just sayin', not as impressive id the bad guy is the annoyingly overly friendly grocer from down the street.
>>
Soon
>>
>>8148018
The Jew is tricky, always has been, an enemy that lies in plain sight, behind a shield of victimhood they carefully constructed to keep the goyim from pointing them out, least they face ridicule and/or repercussions.
>>
>>8148042
Buuuut somehow you've broken past their tricks they've worked on for millenia. I kinda doubt they're THAT tricky.
>>
File: 1464198253563.jpg (61KB, 768x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1464198253563.jpg
61KB, 768x1182px
>>8147926
>>8147935
>>8147979
>>8148006
>>8148042
So let me get this straight --

You claim that through Jewish-dominated ownership of banks, media, pharmaceutical companies and so on, as well as Jewish funding for leftist political causes, the Jews are puppeting the lowly, easily manipulated and thoroughly oblivious goyim to control everything about us, right down to our philosophy on sex.

I have never seen any evidence of this conspiracy, but let's assume you are correct. Let's assume that there is a globalist cabal of Jews involved in business and/or politics, pulling all the strings in secret. What is their endgame?
>>
>>
>>8147342
Shot myself in the head to stop the gay, it didn't work, I kust blacked out and sucked more dick.
>>
>>8148057
Because all it takes is to look and see, but what keeps many from voicing it is the backlash that comes with exposing the Jew. You so much as question the holocaust in some places, you could be arrested. Elsewhere, you run the risk of your character being demolished, making life much harder for you. Antisemitism is as irredeemable as baby murder to most people, but why? No one really bats an eye when a joke about blacks, whites, or asians but you poke at Jews, then it's
"Oy vey, you antisemite! How dare you make jokes about Jews! Remember the 6 gorillion, goy!"

>>8148181
The Jew, as mentioned before, were the architects of Christianity, who was later plagiarized into Islam, both of which are nearly identical to Judaism. All of them hold a particularly interesting trait, a distates for anyone outside their group. In the case of Christianity and Islam, it's infidels, those who have never heard of or don't accept their religion, their solution? A mentality of convert or kill everyone until only we are left. In Judaism, they look lowly on gentiles (goyim), comparing them to dogs. The difference? Ethnic Jews, you're not an ethnic Jew? You're a gentile. Jews are proclaimed 'God's Chosen People', and they believe this gives them the right to rule over the gentiles. Endgame? Control over the Goyim, which they have in the west and are attempting to maintain. But now, whites have proven a problem, and so the majority of whom, who are straight, are being demonized by the Jews' pet blacks and pet LGBT on a three pronged campaign with the Jewish owned media. Hoping to use emotions to manipulate the goyim as they did with the holocaust, hebrew slavery, etc.
>>
>>8148181
D-Don't ask for evidence you brainwashed sheep!! Believe /pol/. (((pol))) is good. Drump is good. Hidler gud :DDDDD
>>
>>8149468
Adolf wuz a good boi, he dindu muffin.
>>
File: Guess Ive Got Brain Problems.jpg (120KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Guess Ive Got Brain Problems.jpg
120KB, 800x450px
>tfw I often feel suicidal ideal
>tfw I see people posting threads like this and I decide to live harder and longer and better just in spite of them

I dunno if this is some sort of reverse-psychology, inspiration thing someone is trying to pull or not...
>>
File: IMG_20170419_124414_825.jpg (71KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_124414_825.jpg
71KB, 452x452px
>>8147342
Jokes on you I want to die
>>
>>8152886
>>8152913
Be gone, HEATHENS!
This is a "JEWISH CABAL" thread now!
>>
File: IMG_20170418_151118_209.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_151118_209.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>8152948
Ah shit /Pol/ leaked in here again
>>
>>8152980
Just a little bit, on the floor.
>>
>>8153031
Just make a thread about Jews and faggots running the world. They'll go back
>>
>>8147342
I'm a tomboy lesbian, most people love me, why would I kill myself?
>>
>>8153062
If you have to clarify most people love you, chances are they dont
>>
>>8153064
The clarification is the reason though. And besides, you and I both know that by "love" I meant "fuck." I'd have to be an idiot to not notice it.
>>
File: IMG_20170421_080338_883.jpg (78KB, 572x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_080338_883.jpg
78KB, 572x571px
>>8153077
>Yo I get mad pussy? Suicide? Naw that shits for losers. did I mention I F U C K
>>
Why would we kill ourselves when we could chill back and enjoy the pleasures of life, including but not limited to, gay sex?
>>
>>8153604
Anon, you interpret shit strangely.
>>
File: IMG_20170421_013322_158.jpg (21KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_013322_158.jpg
21KB, 540x540px
>>8153652
I have autism
>>
>>8147342
Seriously? Shitpost threads like this satay up for over 24 hours but /degen/gen and fetish threads get purged despite being safe for work?

Fuck you, you fucking faggot mods.
>>
>>8147342
I'll do it when my waste of a life partner does it first.>>8147363
>>
When you're dead. :P
>>
File: sylosers.png (80KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
sylosers.png
80KB, 240x240px
>>8147342
Never. Sorry, girls are too cute and I have a happy life.
>>
>>8147342
>WHen are you faggots just gonna kill yourselves?
I literally cannot kill myself.
I can only die at the hands of one pure of heart, and that person simply is not me.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.