[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a lesbian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170213-185409.png (318KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170213-185409.png
318KB, 720x1280px
Hey /lgbt/

Im currently in a relationship with a 20 y/o man and have just come out of a marriage with a 40 y/o man a couple years ago. After my marriage I was offered to join in on a threesome with a guy and a girl because I always mentioned that the girl was hot to her boyfriend. The threesome never happened because the couple split up before we could do anything. Since then I have been off and on again curious. My current boyfriend and I had met up after the threesome offer and the thoughts didn't cross my mind for nearly a year. However, I went out one night with the intent of finding a girl to kiss and I didn't, which left me feeling pretty bummed. Shortly after that my boyfriend and I broke up. About a month later I realized that I had missed him too much to be apart and we got back together; that was back in December of 2016. Recently, like, within the last week, I got shit faced drunk and blacked out for most of the night. One thing led to another and I wound up in a gay nightclub with my mouth on a girl and my hands down her pants. I really, really enjoyed the experience but now I don't know what to think. I love my boyfriend to death but I really want to try being with a woman. I'm scared to try it though because I'm worried that I am gay and I don't want to lose my boyfriend. My boyfriend knows about how I'm feeling, but we don't know how to proceed. He's afraid to let me try it because he's afraid to lose me, but he doesn't want me to not try and be unhappy with him. Neither of us are feeling great about the whole situation and we're just looking for suggestions or guidance from anyone with similar experience. I should also mention that I have kissed multiple girls over the years, starting in my early teens into my mid twenties, but never thought anything of it.

Thanks for your help. Pic unrelated, just a spam email my boyfriend got once.
>>
>>8147163
Yeah, try dating some girls. What could go wrong? Just try it.
>>
>>8147163
didn't read all that, but because you're asking, yeah, probably.
>>
>>8147163
I hate that you exist.
>>
>>8147208
What could go wrong is that I break my boyfriends heart over nothing. He's confused with me and hurt that I cheated on him the other night, so if I go all the way and I find out I'm straight then I could lose him anyways.

>>8147235
If you didn't read all the post you wouldn't see where the conflict stems from.

>>8147265
Why is that? Just curious.
>>
>>8147163
You're bisexual.

Stick with your boyfriend and do FFM threesomes. You'll both be quite happy.
>>
>>8147279
could you just take a break for a while?
>>
>>8147298
I don't think that I would feel comfortable with my boyfriend. Would I be enjoying it because he's watching? Would I not enjoy because he's there?

>>8147317
We discussed that as an option, but I don't want to feel alone or be without my best friend.
>>
>>8147338
then you'll just have to stay curious, i guess.
>>
>>8147338
>I don't think that I
>Would I be
>Would I not
Only one way to find these things out!

Seriously, I'm pretty sure it's a good idea. You owe your boyfriend for cheating on him and he will absolutely *love* having two girls kissing his penis at the same time. You'll enjoy it too, you're clearly bisexual and you clearly like to please your man.
>>
CHEATING BISCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.