[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

parental approval

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1400541939987.jpg (74KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1400541939987.jpg
74KB, 719x719px
When I started hrt mother was like
"You will never pass as a woman! And no matter what, you will always be my son!"

Now, few years and several dozen cosmetic treatments later she's like
"You are very pretty boy, but ugly woman! But no matter what, you will always be my child!"

is this progress?
how did your parent's treatment of you change throughout transition?
>>
File: 1486987098722.png (2MB, 900x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1486987098722.png
2MB, 900x1262px
>>8147084
be ok with yourself anon. im ok for you. approval or not hopefully your doing what you want.
>>
I stopped giving a shit and ditched them.
Now they bug me to let them back in, but, like, I got a career, I got friends I consider family, I got no reason to want to when they missed their chance. It's like talking to strangers.
>>
>>8147084
>Tfw would rather be very pretty boy than ugly woman
>>
>>8147084
My parents have been against me from the start, but my life as improved so much because I ignored them and did it anyway.
>>
>>8147517
It's easy af to be happy that others are upset, just hate them. If it's not working, you're not hating them hard enough. You'll know when it's enough because the act of hating them will become a sort of exquisite euphoria.

Can confirm it works, have done so with my family for decades, and it's never failed once in that time.
>>
File: 1411691975971.gif (472KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1411691975971.gif
472KB, 500x250px
>>8147084

>tfw father had transphobic bitchfit years ago when I was probably in 7th grade
>tfw repressed hard as fuck because of that
>tfw more than a year after coming out my father hands me a number to a psych organization and he tells me I just want you to be happy as the person you want to be and to see a psych to help you with that
>tfw "Why couldn't this have been what he said all those years ago? Now it doesn't even matter"
>tfw was starting to form tears

It felt as close to acceptance as I think I'm ever going to get. Too bad it doesn't matter because it's YEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRSSS LATE, the stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>8147569
You think a straight is close to having morals when he tries to convince you to go listen to a professional liar-for-hire straight disease?
>>
>>8147575

I think one of the receptionists is actually a tranny based on the name I heard and he got the number from a tranny he met (who looks like they're not trying in the least to look like a woman). So no, he's not just sending me to some psych that's going to try to get me to repress. My concern is if they're going to hugbox me instead.
>>
>>8147527
Oh I don't hate my parents, though I do think they are trash. I just ignored them and followed my only path to happiness, and it works.
>>
>>8147584
I think you're making up straight disease stories in order to be a straight disease because you're afraid of Jesus Christ and in favor of pure evil you dog shit. :)
>>
>>8147606
"Straight disease"?
What fresh white crazy is this?
>>
>>8147628
It's when a baby contracts heterosexuality. It usually happens in the womb, and there is only one cure.
>>
>>8147628
You've never seen the Dogshit Diseaseposter before?

Welcome to /lgbt/, newfriend.
>>
>>8147084
Unless you cut your dick off you'll still be her son
>>
>>8147628

He's just a crazy motherfucker who's been here for years calling people Christian dogshit and diseases. It's better to just ignore them. I feel sorry for them honestly. Lost their rank after Caraposter came along. I saw very few posts from that motherfucker when Caraposter was at his most active.
>>
>>8147633
I can't even fathom the mental gymnastics it would take to come up with something that stupid.
>>
>>8147637
How could he not see himself though? He's so fat it's scientifically impossible for any living thing anywhere to not see him.
>>
>>8147639
I don't know, it's fun to hear explanations on shit like this. It's fucking amazing to see what people will come up with to justify their fears.
>>
>>8147640
Well first, you have an urge to produce a litter. Then you find some beef flaps or the skunky sausage, whichever is opposite to your own sexual organs. Then you beg some god for permission to unite them.
>>
>>8147653
...but that implies you already have the disease, though. Where did it start? What are the origins? Were living things not meant to breed ever? Wouldn't everything have died out? I understand variation, but I'm not sure how something like that would be sustainable. And where did the original us come from then, before the disease was contracted? Were we created to sustain the disease? Is it like some sort of cattle situation?
>>
>>8147678
None of that matters, as the cure is already known. When you're aware that a cure is not only necessary, but your duty, and you already know the cure, and there is only one cure, discussing the whys and hows is worse than a waste of time.
>>
File: hQ1qPK3.jpg (20KB, 391x376px) Image search: [Google]
hQ1qPK3.jpg
20KB, 391x376px
>>8147084
>>
>>8147701
But how will I know it's a cure if I don't understand the disease? People don't take medicine hoping it might fix something.
>>
>>8147746
The cure is eradication. It works on all forms of bacteria, viruses and infections, not just straight people. It's the catch-all cure. As a medicine has not yet been invented to cure heterosexuals, the answer is obvious.
>>
>>8147756
I mean, you're trying to cure something here, but you still haven't convinced me there's a disease, dude. That just isn't gonna win any support.
>>
>>8147772
You have convinced yourself to lie and claim there's no disease. I'm not going to stop doing what's righteous just because you vow to do what's evil every single day.

Promoting morality in the face of infinite evil may be hard, but if I give up and support the straight evil, that sure won't work either.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490832537725.jpg (59KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490832537725.jpg
59KB, 570x558px
>>8147790
>you don't know you know.
Welp. Got me there.
>>
>>8147638
im planning
>>
File: 43952130_m.jpg (113KB, 354x600px) Image search: [Google]
43952130_m.jpg
113KB, 354x600px
>Mom
After coming out:
>crying when i explain how bad i've felt
>goes on about how she's now sad the old me will die
>wants me to go to trans group talks for therapy, acts like nothing after this

After HRT:
>goes shopping with me
>gives me jewelry and clothes
>long emotional mother-daughter talks
>excited to have a daughter that shares her tastes now (sister doesn't)
>told me in private she's happy and content i did this

>Dad
After coming out:
>"well, this is a bit of a shock"
>"i didn't see it coming"
>"i really don't see any negative as long as you're happy"
>"why did you give anon perfume, he's not a girl is he"

After HRT:
>shy
>calls me by my new second name because he likes it more than my first name
>nervously cold talk with me about my bracelets
>does a long take at me and mom when we excitedly run off painting our nails
>>
>>8152076
>a daughter that shares her tastes now (sister doesn't)
Is your sister a lesbian and you're straight or something?
>>
>>8152076
How old were you when you came out and how old are you now?

That's cute by the way I hope I get the same luck as you
>>
>>8152076
your father wants that bp
>>
>>8152098
My sister is Tumblr lite and basic as fuck, not very feminine at all. Mom and I like dresses, cool patterns and jewelry.
Sister is straight, I'm lesbian.
>>
>>8152192
21, 25 now, sadly had to move around a lot for uni and shit, so no money or solid ground for regular long term doctor visits in one town. Also my country takes a year from first referral to medication, so I wasn't able to start until 24.
>>
>>8147084
She's hating. A pretty boy is at least an okay woman. A handsome boy could make an ugly woman. She's just stuck perceiving you male. I do it too sometimes. Might be as close to a complement as you get.
>>
>>8147511
THIS tho

It's why imma never jump on the "U can be REAL WOMAN if you just BELIEVE" train
>>
>>8154739
>durrr
As always, transitioning isn't some miracle train, its a treatment to a symptom of dysphoria, and it works. you don't have to make it across the gap because any improvement = less symptoms.
>>
>>8147084
That sounds awesome, atleast you have the courage to talk to your family. When I moved to Texas in highschool, and didn't have to wear a uniform anymore, I started buying a bunch of girly emo clothes. Like, bright blue tight pants, straightening my hair, ECT. My mom kinda withdrew from me during that time and some girl came onto me so we started dating. My brother told me my mom was glad I got a gf becouse she thought I was gay or something. After that I kinda purged all my feminine stuff and left after I graduated high school, only talked to her about three or four times since. And I started talking to my dad for the first time and he turned out to be an ultra religous POS ex druggie that would never even be able to grasp the concept. FML.
>>
>>8153008
you...are right

there are so many tall, hairy, fat women. I'm neither. I think I was getting my hopes up too much.

too bad my mother is my only friend and my only family and without her I will be truly and completely alone. forever. so I care about her approval a bit too much, I think.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.