[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Vigilant Christian exposes sin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: vigilantchristianhomophobe.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vigilantchristianhomophobe.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
This guy is live streaming on YouTube now. He is exposing all the abomonations against God. Go and ask him why homosexuality is empiracally wrong.
>>
This is his livestream!
youtu.be/m0hWCI51m4Q
>>
Man I wish I was pure enough for the holy spirit to tell me to throw out my demonic Buddha statues
>>
brb gonna go shove a dildo up my ass and shoot up a church
>>
Do a weed, mario
>>
>>8146447
Ya'll got too much time on your hands.
>>
Even it the livestream may be over if this thread is still up, go and check out his channel and previous videos.
>>
>>8146896
TJ Kirk may do a weed, but not Mario! He gave that stuff up a while back.
https://youtu.be/V2tjaTdIeho
https://youtu.be/9xFP8tuJNEM
>>
>>8146447
>empiracally
Misspelling aside, morality can never be an empirical issue. Or, I guess there are certain ontologies that allow it to be one (e.g., the Tolkien-style beauty is good, evil is ugly) but I don't think that's what anyone here has in mind. On the other hand, maybe this YouTuber is proposing a design for a moralmeter, which would be interesting enough for a watch.
>>
>>8146447

>Go and ask him why homosexuality is empirically wrong.

How about you go and off yourself, you niggerfaggot
>>
File: tuck.jpg (28KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
tuck.jpg
28KB, 609x609px
>>8147303
You're defending homosexuality while calling me a term that is derogatory to homosexuals
>>
File: The Taming of Smeagol.jpg (151KB, 1133x1500px) Image search: [Google]
The Taming of Smeagol.jpg
151KB, 1133x1500px
>>8147270
>the Tolkien-style beauty is good, evil is ugly
Did you ever even fucking read Tolkien?

The most evil characters (Melkor and Sauron) makes themselves appear as beautiful and graceful as the elves. Meanwhile goofy-looking little midgets with fuzzy fucking feet save the world. Aragorn is described by Frodo as looking 'foul', Aragorn is the one true king who leads the free peoples and blah blah blah.
>>
>>8147353
You are half right

Try and guess which one
>>
>>8147365
So you're not defending homosexuality?
>>
>>8147375
>>
>>8147419
So what is your beef then anon?
>>
>>8147445
You hate yourself, so it seems more natural to insult yourself when you respond to yourself than to compliment that disease.

I saw it a lot in straight highschoolers, pretty common.
>>
>>8146447
Nah. Either he believes it, which would make him wrong, or he doesn't, in which case he is lying.
>>
>>8147526
Or he's a retarded pathological sociopath, in which case the line between his beliefs, his lies, and his bank account are completely blurred.
>>
>>8146447
This guy believes that love and credit card debt are false constructs made by a satanic illuminati. Just putting that out there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.