[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly makes men want to sleep with trans women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: q mark.gif (1011KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
q mark.gif
1011KB, 498x280px
What exactly makes men want to sleep with trans women?
>>
>>8146218
GAMP >>8144728
>>
wanting to live through them
>>
The ultra femanity and style. similer interests.
>>
being bisexual and liking dicks and also feminine features.

a lot of """""bi""""" dudes won't fuck actual men because they have "no curves" and other bullshit reasons
>>
>>8146218
I don't know.

As long as you're a decent person and don't look like a shoe I'll try to be the best bf I can be.
>>
>>8148235
>bf

??
>>
>>8148238
Boyfriend? Partner?

I know the acronym spam on here is bad but that's just day one stuff, man.
>>
I mean, I assume most men don't need to first see a vagina to find a woman attractive, so I'm guessing the same thing.
>>
>>8148215
>butt mad fag
>>
>>8148215
Say that to my face.
On your back.
While naked.

But also, that's wholly untrue.
>>
File: 1492742247092.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492742247092.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>8148278
>Trip fags
This god damn board.
>>
>>8148282
that's not a trip, fuck off newfag
>>
>>8148282
Well, that's me told.
>>
>>8148288
>>8148290
>Switching it back to anonymous to make it seem like you have a point
You faggots are so irritating.
>>
>>8148293
>thinking I care enough to bother

Sure thing, dude.
>>
File: 1492456775269.png (403KB, 621x668px) Image search: [Google]
1492456775269.png
403KB, 621x668px
>>8148298
You replied because your ego doesn't give you any other choice, the fact that you feel the need to distinguish yourself on a board that functions on anonymity says enough.

Your condescending and pseudo-calm demeanor gives it away pretty hard too. It's the internet you sperg, chill out.
>>
>>8148303
I get how you could jump to that, but honestly I just find it polite to respond.
The name thing makes it easier to have a back and forth conversation, but you're assuming I'm way more vested than I am.

Also, you're overanalyzing and implying I'm not calm when you haven't actually said anything that could matter as an insult. I'm not sure I'm the one that needs to chill here.
>>
File: tumblr_o9t4gwicLJ1tko67mo6_1280.png (20KB, 700x731px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9t4gwicLJ1tko67mo6_1280.png
20KB, 700x731px
>>8146218
why not love? i can promise you my boyfriend hasn't fallen in love with my looks.

but we make eachother feel happier than ever before, and we support eachother through the problems we're both dealing with. the fact that i rolled a critical 1 and ended up a manly tranny doesn't change that for him.

he knows i'm trying my hardest to become the person i want to be on the outside, and he is willing to wait patiently until he can meet that person. in the mean time though, he's still in love with me on the inside.
>>
>>8148444
I'm a diabetic now, I guess.
>>
>>8148458
pardon?
>>
>>8148471
Your reply was so sugary sweet it gave a flock of angry geese diabetes.
>>
>>8148478
aw, thanks i guess. it's from the heart. i think my boyfriend is the most amazing person i've ever met, and i constantly wonder why he bothers with me. i look like a man, i'm miserable, poor, not very smart, not good at anything, i hardly do anything but cry and complain.

but no matter what he'll call me by my female name and tell me he loves me. i don't know why but i make him happy, and he makes me happy.

i don't know much about relationships, but it feels like love. and i'm okay with that being the only reason.
>>
>>8148471
>>8148478
>>8148498
Yes, that.

There's so many people on this board arguing about opinions and trivial bullshit,
It makes me so giddy and happy when a fellow legbutt finds love and acceptance.
>>
File: tumblr_o9t4gwicLJ1tko67mo3_1280.png (21KB, 645x731px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9t4gwicLJ1tko67mo3_1280.png
21KB, 645x731px
>>8148520
it's not all roses, i give myself constant panic attacks worrying if i'll ever be able to pass and be good enough for him. our distance and the amount of time we'll both need to close that distance tears at my heart. i cry myself to sleep every night because i don't know what it's like to feel his arms wrapped around me.

i love him. he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. nobody has ever made me feel as loved, and cared for, and happy as he does every day. but it's not paradise, it's still struggle

i still want to kill myself, it's just now i have someone i don't want to hurt by doing it.

idk, shit sucks. it's tough.
>>
>>8146218

My randy knob.
>>
>>8148444
>tfw no-one will fall in love with you on the inside knowing they'll never meet the person you want to be
>>
>>8146218
>most men's reason
Overwhelming majority of men are hetero or bi. If they meet a hot woman they will likely accept an offer of sex.

Many of these men are emotionally mature and are not bothered by the fact that trans women are women, and it's nobody's business anyway

Thus they enjoy intercourse with trans women.

>Definitely Not Gay Chaser's reason
Secretly or subconsciously want to be a girl. Still attracted to women, but the secret hope for them is that when they finally have their breakdown and admit they're a girl, they'll be around someone supportive and understanding.
>>
>>8148606
>but the secret hope for them is that when they finally have their breakdown and admit they're a girl, they'll be around someone supportive and understanding.
No. They believe they'll stop wanting to be a girl by being around you. It's not a conscious plan to find someone supportive. It's a subconscious need that when sated alleviates their need to be a girl themselves. It's vicarious projection.
>>
>>8148611
Never said it was a conscious plan.

Hoping that fucking a bunch of hot trans girls, or living vicariously through them are more likely conscious plans

that underlying cause is wanting to be a girl and wanting to be around people who've gone through with their desires though.
>>
>>8146218
Absolutely nothing. They don't want to. I checked.
>>
>>8146218
Sabagebu is best anime.
>>
>>8148599
Nah, I get it. I don't pretend it's all rainbows and butterflies, but it's a lot easier when you're not in it alone, you know? So I'm glad you're not.
>>
>>8146218
Because men are better at being a woman than women are.
>>
>>8146218
lack of sexual confidence

years of masturbation have granted the mistaken confidence they could please a man and vaginas are complicated and scary
>>
>>8146218
I hate dealing with women and would much rather fuck a tranny and not have to take "her" out to dinner, pay for drinks and then call her a cab.

I would go full out homo but I like feminine traits.
>>
File: pic unrelated.jpg (16KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.jpg
16KB, 324x291px
>>8146218
I don't know about 'sleep with'
but I sometimes fap to traps, I understand how a penis works but I like FEM. If the girl (male) passes and acts cute then it can be hot.
>>8148282
>liking Sam
>2017
College Cunts was his magnum opus everything after is shit
>>
>>8150048
>would much rather fuck a tranny and not have to take "her" out to dinner, pay for drinks and then call her a cab.
fuck you buddy i expect the full service
>>
>>8150046
You sound like a girl triggered that men choose boys (mtf) over you.
>>
>>8148323

No. The name thing makes it easier for you to roleplay as somebody interested in conversation. It helps YOU, not the actual conversation. You're deluded in this matter.

The actual conversation is hampered by names here. Hardly anybody uses them, so the few that do use them stand out. Almost everybody is irritable and insecure, so those who stand out attract disproportionate amounts of identity-focused conversation--which, here, means low-quality trashtalk mainly.

You use a name in order to make yourself feel better in some way while actually fostering mean-spirited, low-quality conversation. That is what you really, observably do, regardless of what you imagine you are doing or aspire to be doing.

Please either stop using a name or move to a forum wherein everybody uses a name.
>>
>>8146218
You can beat them and shit on their chest. Real women have too much self-respect.
>>
>>8153220
Nah.
>>
>>8146218
>wanting to fuck and dump a transwoman

Ciswomen are the ones for casual sex, transwomen are for relationships.

Transgirls have the mind and soul of a woman, but the heart of a man.

Ciswomen don't have a heart at all.
>>
>>8153364
Tb h as a mtf i considered dating womyn but they are all disgusting heartless creatures on the inside
>>
The penis
>>
>>8146218
they're bisexual
>>
>>8150581
i wish straight guys were choosing trannies over girls....most guys don't talk to me anymore
after they learn I have a dick
>>8150048
i hate chasers like you
>>
>>8154056
>most guys don't talk to me anymore
after they learn I have a dick
>i hate chasers like you

????????????????????????????????????
just go transbian?
>>
No chance of surprises 9 months down the line?
>>
>>8150551
>I'm not even a real woman yet I deserve the same privileges
lol
>>
>>8153364
Underrated post
>>
>>8146218
as in dickgirls or post-op? as for dickgirls people will tell you that its cause of closeted homosexuality but i had gay thoughts since i were 4 and never thought about sleeping with a dick-gril nor found it appealing so that may not be the case. Maybe they just like the unusual and lewd mixture. As for post-op probs a higher chance of similar interests, a guy on here once went out with trans girls to train confidence cause he didnt perceive them as real but i think people who do that are a minority.
>>
>What exactly makes men want to sleep with trans women?

Lack of success with ciswomen.

Being bored of ciswomen and having bisexual tendencies.
>>
Because they're pretty women
>>
>>8146218
The dick.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.