[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you comfort your trans girlfriend if she felt like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-02-17-22-47-24.png (313KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-17-22-47-24.png
313KB, 1080x1920px
How would you comfort your trans girlfriend if she felt like this?
>>
>>8145691
So wait, she's a femboy rather than trans?
>>
>>8145691
If I looked like her, I wouldn't have dysphoria either.
>>
>>8145691
That fucking hon in the responses though.
>>
>>8145721
lol this
>>
>>8145691
So she's AGP?
>>
>>8145691
Fuck her until she realizes she's a real girl.
>>
>>8145691

Not do anything because I wouldn't have a trans girlfriend. I don't think she's in need of comforting anyway.
>>
>>8145691
suck her dick.
nothing wrong with wanting to be hot.
>>
>has dysphoria
>gets on hrt and gets some surgery
>passes marvelously and is extremly hot; literally indistinguishable from a ciswoman
>settles down with straight Prince Charming husband who sees her as a woman
>dysphoria now gone
Wow it's almost like the treatment all experts recomend + support from loved ones works like intended.
>>
>>8146098
Did she used to have dysphoria? The way she talks about it makes it sound like she never had it. Otherwise that tweet wouldn't make much sense.
>>
>>8146098

>Prince Charming

What proof do you have that her husband is deserving of so lofty a title?
>>
>>8146141
Yeah honestly if I didn't listen to how nice he is on their podcast I'd be way sketched out by him. He looks rough
>>
>>8146235
How nice is he?
>>
>>8146239
Like the kinda guy you'd expect to work at a video store or something. Doesn't seem particularly chasery or gross either
>>
>Bailey is obviously trolling
>people dont get it
kek
>>
>>8146141
He's super nice and also straight since he's had no interest in transwomen before meeting Bailey and falling in love.
>>
>>8146346

How do you know?
>>
She's mentioned on her podcast that she's at the point in her life where she's pretty much done with transition and thus doesn't think about trans stuff much anymore, thus the lack of chronic dysphoria. However, she has stated that when she was younger she was really dysphoric.

Basically she's reached the extremely rare but non the less possible "happy ending" for a trans woman.
>>
>>8145691
If I looked like her, I wouldn't have dysphoria either.
>>
>>8145691
I would just not have a trans girlfriend.
>>
>>8146571
bc>>8146612
>>
>>8145691
Nope. Tell her she's narcissistic and leave the bitch. Unless that pussi bomb.
>>
"You can't be an imposter for being yourself. Plus you're already hot. Shut up and quit overthinking."

Then kiss them before they can respond or something equally as sappy.
>>
File: IMG_20170419_015259_039.jpg (109KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_015259_039.jpg
109KB, 409x409px
>>8146098
This exactly
>>
>>8145691
Well, as a dysphoria feeling tranny, I think this proves that dysphoria is not a prerequisite to being trans.
>>
>>8146612
duh. if she just wanted to be hot she would have just been a hot guy, not taken mones and transitioned to a girl
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.