[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you still call yourself a virgin if you have sex with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: learning about dickalectics.png (767KB, 755x1100px) Image search: [Google]
learning about dickalectics.png
767KB, 755x1100px
Should you still call yourself a virgin if you have sex with the gender that you aren't attracted to? Like if a possibly-gay boy has sex with a girl and realized from it that he is definitely gay.
>>
>>8144895
Yes, that doesn't count as sex.

Same as for a trans girl who had sex with a woman while she was living as a man, if she starts wanting to be straight after transition.
>>
>>8144895
No. If you've had sex, even if it's bad sex with someone you're not attracted to, you're not a virgin.

Reminds me of the sentiment behind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAbJI2aQFqI
>>
>>8144926
regret sex is still sex.
>>
>>8145147
I didn't say regret.
>>
>>8144895
Lol no.
>>
>>8144895
Am I still a Virgin if cyber sex is the only sex I've had?
>>
>>8144895
I continued to call myself a virgin until I'd been with like 4 people already cause it turned them on more. I've since stopped being able to say it believably, but I still downplay my prior sexual activity to make others feel more "special" when they fuck me.
>>
>>8144895
"it doesn't count for $ARBITRARY_REASON

that's what sluts say
>>
>>8144895
Fuck your stupid arguments, can I get a source on the picture?
You covered up so much that RIS can't find shit.
>>
>>8149105

I pulled it from the current link thread in /y/. Probably about halfway down the thread
>>
>>8149124
Thanks budman.
>>
>>8144895
Link to nsfw version of that pic?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.