[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Boyfriend Is Racist But...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170420_152914.jpg (36KB, 332x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_152914.jpg
36KB, 332x492px
We've been dating for a year in a half, I knew him growing up because he was friends with my brother, and I was soooo happy to find out he was bisexual.

He's always come off as my big teddy bear, cuddly with me but has the potential to be fuck someone up if the need arised. But he's always been so understanding and level headed, so what happened surprised me.

I wanted to go to Atlanta for a nice date after he took me there for dinner with friends and we were walking to his car after a nice night out when this black guy stopped us and tried to mug the two of us with his hand in his jacket. My boyfriend was quick to put him on the ground, but then he went to talking to the guy, calling him a 'Useless Nigger' and he'd be doing the world a favor if he stomped his brains out all over the concrete but he wasn't going to because I was there. He let him go and we got in the car and went home. When we got there I couldn't help but want him, just asserting his dominance over another man, the way he manhandled the guy like a ragdoll, the raw power was just....Uuunnnf! But I felt so guilty after because he'd been so derogatory, and then I think about the situation again and my dick is just diamonds.

What would you guys do? How would you handle this? I'm just so conflicted.
>>
>>8144552
Some black guy attacks me i would call him a useless fucking nigger but im not usually racist just only when provoked.
>>
Rather have a bf that will say
>Yknow i dont hate every black guy but some of them are just goddamned niggers, lets be more careful outside at night
Than one that says
>Lets just ignore the higher crime rates
>>
>>8144552
>but he wasn't going to because I was there.
That kind of chivalry is really patronizing and sexist.
>>
>>8144998
There both dudes, how tf is that sexist?
>>
>>8145013
You know what I meant. OP's obviously the girl in the relationship.
>>
>>8144552
Dump his racist ass
>>
>>8145023
>the girl in the relationship
But they're both dudes there's no girl in the relationship.
>>
>>8144552
Kek, you're also a racist. don't delude yourself.
>>
>>8145030
Pull the other one.

>When we got there I couldn't help but want him, just asserting his dominance over another man, the way he manhandled the guy like a ragdoll, the raw power was just....Uuunnnf!
Only a chick could have written that.
>>
>>8144552
Good thing neither of you can spread your genes.
>>
>>8144855
So it might've just been in a heat of the moment type thing you think? I just wonder because he comes from a really racist family. He has nothing to do with them when he started dating me because of some things that were said.

>>8144958
Huh, I guess that's true. He's actually brought up the crime thing before but I thought nothing of it.

>>8144998
How? I just take it as him being thoughtful. It shows he cares enough to go out of his way for me.

>>8145013
>>8145023
Eh, I crossdress and we do the whole feminization thing, pretty much the "girl".

>>8145024
Just dump him? He's a really good guy, hard working, loves me deeply, is just all around thoughtful and...Just so great, I don't know if this fault in character is dump worthy.

>>8145031
I honestly don't know, I think somewhere deep down I might be but I've never really explored the idea.

>>8145049
Ha! It's just a thing I have about...Well, I'm submissive as fuck, and shows of force like that gets my motor running.
>>
>>8145600
>How? I just take it as him being thoughtful. It shows he cares enough to go out of his way for me.
He takes needless and dangerous risks because he thinks you aren't a big girl who can deal with him doing what he needs to do to protect you.
>>
>>8144552
i'd break up with him. doesn't sound like you want to, though.
>>
>>8145635
He usually avoids conflict when he can, uses his words to talk things don't but the guy had his hand in his jacket, he assumed he had a weapon, he took action and resolved it. I'm not very intimidating, just a 5'4" guy and slim, he's 6'0" and broad, I recognize I'm physically inferior, I'd get my ass beat. But, again, it's rare things ever get physical because he's often always able to defuse things by talking, some crazy verbal judo stuff he knows that I couldn't pull off.
>>
>>8145725
Honestly, I don't. Everything else about him is just sooooo fantastic its just this one thing I'm struggling with. Is he really such a horrible person? I mean, he grew up going to an elementary school with mostly black and hispanic kids, he'd tell me he was one of three white kids in the whole school, I don't know if the lax use of the slur came out of that or hearing his family use it so much when he was growing up.
>>
>>8144552
Probably just caught up in the heat of the moment. I'd call someone a nigger if they tried to mug me or my boyfriend. I'm not racist at all. You should ask him about it though.
>>
>>8144552
Who cares, just cause he called a mugger a nigger doesn't mean he's going to go around lynching black people in the night.....
>>
>>8144552
>this black guy stopped us and tried to mug the two of us with his hand in his jacket. My boyfriend was quick to put him on the ground, but then he went to talking to the guy, calling him a 'Useless Nigger' and he'd be doing the world a favor if he stomped his brains out all over the concrete but he wasn't going to because I was there. He let him go and we got in the car and went home.
Sounds to me like your boyfriend really went easy on the scumbag. Oh boo hoo, he said nigger... he would have been within his rights to kill the bastard.
>>
>>8145795
I guess it's just all these circumstances coupled with some off hand stuff he's said in the past that has me really thinking hard about this. And I kinda asked him earlier today when I brought him something to drink while he was doing yard work, basically.
>"Hey, anon, why did you call that guy a nigger?"
>"Cause he was a nigger, sweetheart.Why?"
>"What makes him a nigger?"
>"He's black, he was acting like a degenerate, but, what's with the questions? Are you alright?"
>"Yeah, I'm fine, was just thinking back to it."
>"Well, hey, babydoll, if you need to talk about it you know I'm here and I love you."

>>8145821
Pfffft, that would be a massive jump.

>>8145930
I was surprised he didn't, and I think, again it was just the intensity that caught me off guard and some other off hand stuff he's said.
>>
>>8146094
>babydoll
isn't that a piece of lingerie?
>>
>>8146134
I....Do not know, but it's commonly used pet name used in the south.
>>
>>8146094
>He's a nigger
>Yeah but why
>Needing it explained
Something something there are good black people and bad black people and bad ones are niggers like how you have white people and then white trash/rednecks
>>
God I wish I had a bf that would love me as much as OP has described his bf
>>
Cringe: the thread
>>
>tfw no /pol/ bf
>>
your bf is a fucking golden greek god desu
>>
>>8145030
That's the sexist part, his guy is delegating him to a female role.
>>
>>8146094
>when I brought him something to drink while he was doing yard work, basically.
>"Hey, anon, why did you call that guy a nigger?"
>"Cause he was a nigger, sweetheart.Why?"
>"What makes him a nigger?"
>"He's black, he was acting like a degenerate, but, what's with the questions? Are you alright?"
>"Yeah, I'm fine, was just thinking back to it."
>"Well, hey, babydoll, if you need to talk about it you know I'm here and I love you."

This isn't real
>>
>>8148126
I wish I had a bf that would love me that much but not chicken out of doing the right thing because of me.

>>8149141
>not wanting that
>>
>>8148114
I think it might have to do with how differently we were brought up, mine was a more liberal household and I still have contact with my family, his is ultra conservative and he has nothing to do with his outside his older nephews and neices. I'm not used to how blatant he was in using it, it's just been drilled in my head that using the word is just bad no matter what. I guess there's a lot more I need to learn.

>>8148126
He really is great, always been there for me has helped me through a bunch of my anxiety n' junk, he's been so patient and caring...Now I just feel bad for getting all riled about the whole nigger thing.

>>8148625
Thank you for saying so, he definitely deserves the comparison.

>>8149141
And it's soooo good. I'm his first boyfriend, too. He had girlfriends before me but none of them really appreciated him like they should have, tried taking advantage of his kindness but he wasn't having it and dumped them. Just so glad he had the confidence to ask me cause, I would've been a nervous wreck.

>>8149147
How so? It's hot and sunny here now, he was mowing grass and burning brush, I thought he might want something to drink, and the conversation part is a bit condensed but it's the jist of what was said. Ye goof.

>>8149162
I think I would rather have him here with me than having to face possible time for killing someone. Even with self defense I wouldn't want him risking prison. Though, in saying that, deep down I wanted him to mutilate that guy something awful.
>>
>>8145600
Im willing to bet. But why don't you ask him about it.
>>
>>8149683
>than having to face possible time for killing someone.
Would he really have been caught?

>Though, in saying that, deep down I wanted him to mutilate that guy something awful.
You sound like a good girlfriend.
>>
>>8150737
I was worried about the answer, but after posting this and talking to you guys/gals, I don't know if I really care if he is or not. He's proven he's a better man than most and he's good to me. Maybe that's all that matters.

>>8150878
I don't know, it being Atlanta and my boyfriend mentioning the guy had a gang tattoo on his neck, they might've chocked it up to gang violence but I really wouldn't wanna risk it, I don't think he would either, especially in the current social climate.

Ha, thank you, I like to think I am but I goof up like this and it makes me want to work on myself more.
>>
>>8144552
Calm down OP. Your bf sounds like a great guy. It was just the moment.
If he acts like a dick towards black people who act normal to him then you would have a reason. Not with this.

Be happy you have him. I sure would do a lot to have someone like him :)
>>
>>8151203
He sounds like a great person. A one off racist comment doesn't make anyone racist.
>>
>>8145023
...I just.
You ever hear something so ironic you almost snap your neck doing a double take?
>>
>>8144552
>this story
>believing anything about it

Take your fetishization of conservative men elsewhere you autist
>>
>>8151506
He is, and I think I'm over the whole tizzy my brain was in. All the stuff on social media and the news had me hyped up and jumping at shadows. I'm lucky, cause guys like him are few and far between.

>>8151726
Yeah, just me getting all razed and jumping to conclusions. He's not out in white robes and chanting white power, so, I don't think it's worth worrying about. He was pissed off, and reasonably so, and the insult did fit the situation the more I think about it.

>>8151778
Fabricating a story and replying to people who respond to it would be an awful waste of time. It's rare but guys like my boyfriend exist and I'm just lucky enough to know him and for him to have been into both girls and feminine guys. I'm not sure if he's really 'conservative' as he is traditional...In a weird way.
>>
>>8151769
???
>>
>>8152070
Ok, what are the traits, to you, of someone being the girl in a relationship?
>>
>>8152090
how can i tell what that poster meant?
you say what's so ironic.
>>
>>8144552
Did you at least gave him a blowjob you ungratefull fuck?
>>
>>8152161
Ah, ok. Couldn't tell if it was the same person.

Well it started with them complaining that it was sexist of them to refrain from fighting in front of their partner because of chivalry.
BUT
When informed that both where men, they proceeded to back their claim because OP was obviously the girl in their gay relationship.
Which, on it's own is kind of sexist, since what they're saying is that the one that's less aggressive is basically beating feminine traits.

Both cases kinda seem 'eh' in the overall sexism department, and the first could just fall under the individual's preference I just mostly thought it was hysterical that THAT'S what they went with.
>>
>>8152226
i see

>I just mostly thought it was hysterical that THAT'S what they went with.
what did you mean?
>>
>>8152263
Fighting fire with fire, basically.
>>
>>8152292
i understand even less now!
>>
>>8152303
I...I don't really know how to make it any clearer, dude.
>>
>>8152177
Did a lot more than that.
>>
>>8152307
by actually explaining it!
>>
>>8152344
stop fucking with geeseposter, he's too nice
>>
>>8152359
you tell me what he meant then

and if you can't then he tell both of us
>>
>>8152307
>>8152344
Big ol' spiral of miscommunication.
>>
>>8152012
>fabricating a story like this would be a huge waste of time

Gee wiz, you don't say. With every post you make your story becomes less believable. It's like you think people from yaoi Mangas actually exist and talk like that.

Anime isn't real y'know.
>>
>>8144552
I call my friends niggers.
I call my partner a nigger to their face.
I call my pet bunny a nigger.
I call inanimate objects nigger.
I just love the way the word "nigger" rolls of the tounge like sweat from a niggerslave's brow.
Not actually racist, though.
>>
>>8144552
you got yourself an amazing bf
I'm happy for you :)
>>
OP, society has memed you into believing racism is bad. It is not, it's very natural.

You have two choices:
- listen to society's dumb opinions, break up and be sad
- listen to your own feelings, stay with him and be happy

your dick doesn't lie
trust it
>>
>>8144552
>black guy was acting like a nigger
>call your bf racist for stating the truth
You don't deserve him you limp-wristed faggot
>>
>>8149147
>>8146094

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlV25s-f2Bc
>>
>>8144552
Nothing wrong with being racist
>>
>>8153946
That would be ridiculous, besides, I don't read manga. The closest I've come to the whole 'Japanese Culture Craze' was Dragon Ball Z when I was younger and 4chan junk.
I didn't post this in an attempt to fool or troll, I needed genuine advice for a genuine situation, I didn't want to go to friends about it because they're too like minded, I lurk LGBT and saw a plethora of varying opinions and advice threads with good advice. Obviously, it was a moment of weakness and it's been made clear I WAY over reacted (internally) to this really minor thing. I'm not certain if you've not interacted with enough people to understand gays come in all shapes, sizes, and personalities. He treats me like a girl, I like it, it was a change of pace to my two prior boyfriends who were as feminine as I was and were jerks, he was burly and sweet, the perfect contrast but I never really thought he was an option because he never showed interest and I assumed he was straight. Things like this happen in the real world, I'm not sure if they have plots in yaoi manga akin to this but I'm sure if they do, they cater to people who have the fetish that I eventually ddeveloped.

>>8153980
>like sweat off a niggerslave's brow
I...I chuckled at that a bit.

>>8154302
Ha! Now you guys are just bein' goofy

>>8154312
Well, my dick's been leading me in the right direction so far.

>>8154446
I certainly feel that way after all of this.

>>8154717
I might watch it later.

>>8154749
I'm slowly understanding why some people might be.
>>
File: 1492906627949.png (284KB, 383x402px) Image search: [Google]
1492906627949.png
284KB, 383x402px
Had the guy been white he'd have called him white trash, trailor trash, hick, hillbilly, etc.
It's human instinct to degrade those who seek to hurt something we love
Better to have a bf that doesn't think twice about how he feels about protecting you than "uhm well sorry mr black man i know society oppresses you but im gonna have to ask you to not mug me"
>>
>>8157420
Yeah, and I see that now that I'm down from my emotional spat. And it wasn't that he was violent with the guy, I had no problem with that at all. It was just the choice in words used, but, I've come around and realized how silly it was that I cared so much. He called it like it was, and thinking back, I see how it could've been a psychological thing. I mean, how scary would that be? Hearing that after thinking you're the tough guy in that situation, getting rung around and put on the ground? It added that extra punch to it, like when someone says 'fucking' to add emphasis to a statement.
>>
>>8157524
Your bf is so lucky to have someone like you anon :3
>>
>>8157556
An imaginary person is so lucky to have a lying pedophilic autistic retarded conservative Christian?
>>
File: 1492845021784.png (235KB, 585x590px) Image search: [Google]
1492845021784.png
235KB, 585x590px
>>8157567
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SHITPOSTING
>>
>>8157582
I know that's what you call shitposting, that's part of the reason I know for a fact you're a lying disease.
>>
>>8157567
>pedophilic
>Christian
Neither his nor my age or religious denomination have been discussed once in this thread. Now you're just desperately grabbing at straws and slinging out low quality shit posts.
Try. Harder. Faggot.
>>
>>8157672
>Neither his nor my age or religious denomination have been discussed once in this thread.
>responds to a person who discussed the fact that you and your friends of your same religious denomination are pedophiles

Did you think I would forget that I pointed out your a Christian pedophile when I posted less than 20 minutes ago? Do you really think my memory is THAT bad?
>>
>>8157589
Now you're insulting random people. Good job.
>>
>>8157691
I responded to the person who lied and insulted me 2 minutes prior to when I responded to them. I would hardly call that random.

I do not have a responsibility to tolerate lies and insults hurled by diseases.
>>
>>8157705
>disease

KYS disease-poster
>>
>>8157720
Why would I ever obey any straight pedophile disease like you when it comes to anything at all?
>>
>>8157688
>Thinks claiming two random things in one post is the same as these two things having been discussed.
>Makes another astounding claim that my friends' religion has also been discussed, when all that's been said about them is they think alike.

How deeps that hole now? About eye level?
>>
>>8157774
Epic you disease. You got me good. Now I'm sure real humans will be ok with the fact you're a Christian pedophile.
>>
>>8157780
Oooh ho, I get it now! You're so used to only having yourself to talk to, that you think having haphazardly articulated the thought that I'm either of those things then posting it counts as a discussion. And is the same reason you feel the need to lash out at me for having someone who isn't my imaginary friend or some random stranger on the internet who is likely physically hundreds or thousands of miles away. Gee whiz! If you'd told me you were special needs I wouldn't have been so quick to criticize and played along with your delusion until it was your bedtime! I'm soooo sorry, I'll be more considerate in the future!
>>
>>8157865
tl;dr pedophile
>>
>>8157875
Oh, I apologize. I should've known a few sentences would've been too much for your special little brain to process. Should I use fewer big words and simplify things so you can understand?
>>
>>8157929
tl;dr pedophile. Just stop posting since you choose to be an evil disease with every word.
>>
>>8157937
Eh, but I'm bored. Don't feel like watching TV, dishes are done, boyfriend went to help our neighbor with his car, and watching you spew painfully retarded shit is mildly entertaining.
>>
>>8144552
holy hell that's hot as fuck
I would have blown him in the car
>>
>>8158006
I was a little too shaken up for that, but, by the time we drove home (about a two-three hour drive) I had had time to recollect myself, reflect, think about how fucking cool it was, then I wanted to. After, with the adrenaline dying down and the lobito not clouding my thoughts, I let emotions kinda take over and started worrying about this dumb crap. I'm just glad it's all figured out.
>>
>>8144552
Well I doubt he hated him just because of his skim color, the dude tried to mug you. And so.etimes we find ourselves attracted to the taboo, because it is so absurd. I don't think your case is so weird and does not make you a bad person.
>>
>>8144552
Bait
>>
>>8157076
>that entire paragraph

You're trying too hard boyo. Way too hard. You're making it really fucking obvious.
>>
>>8144552
Guy tries to mug you, your boyfriend protects you from said person and you are actually considering breaking up with him over a cuss word? Get over yourself, you faggot.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.