[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone elses ass just get fucking massive after starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15

Did anyone elses ass just get fucking massive after starting HRT? I legit had no ass pre-HRT, and now it feels like my ass is getting bigger every month it's weird lol
>>
Another pic
>>
Doesn't it depend on how your weight changes and how far in you are? I heard fat distribution only starts a few months in, not right off the bat.
>>
>>8142824
do you get catcalled by nonwhites often now?
>>
Kinda.

Tfw my ass jiggles and hurts when I run down stairs now...

Tfw it's a weird feel and honestly hurts
>>
Hormones redistribute the fat, goes you got a bit fat during the last vew months. How were you before hrt?
>>
>>8142831

Yeah it wasn't noticeable until around 2 months, and even then my butt wasn't getting bigger so much as I realized my hip bones were tilting rotating outward (Something I didn't know that HRT did).
>>
>>8142834

Their anaconda does want some :P
>>
>>8142854

I was just a skinny lad, never knew no good from bad.
>>
>>8142872
Wait, I'm about to start my second month....
How does it feel when that hip stuff happens? I hear hip tilting helps make your ass look bigger or something?
>>
>>8142878
lol'd
>>
>>8142886

Honestly I never even noticed it. It's not a painful process at all (From my experience). It doesn't make your ass bigger persay, it just lets you stick your ass out more if that makes any sense :P
>>
>>8142905

Lol happy 420 I'm barbequed :P
>>
>>8142913
Please heavens let this stuff happen to me.
>>
I had nothing pre hrt and it's gotten noticably bigger, but it's no where like that after 5 months
how long have you been on hormones?
>>
>>8142819
>>8142824
Filenames are "Screenshot..." :/
>>
>>8143162
Busted
>>
idk i started at 20, my hips hurt a bit sometimes but nothing major really

my ass definitely got bigger, there was a time during like 6 mo to 18 mo where i would knock my ass into shit frequently because i wasnt used to it being bigger

more importantly my ass has a nicer shape and when i walk it swings more femininely now, which im not sure if thats bone or connective tissue. ive kept a constant neutral posture throughout
>>
>>8143162

I screenshotted them from my Insta (@breezy.cookiez) because I don't know how to save my pics on my browser :P
>>
>>8143254
This is the second thread you made about your ass..
If you want attention that bad, just go on chaturbate (you probably have already).
>>
>>8142819
>>8142824
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>8143254
thats not you.
>>
>lean against wall
>only butt is touching it
Something's definitely happening.
>>
I lost about 40 lbs 6 months in and most of it was in my ass
>>
this thread makes me want to cry
>>
>>8143356

Ya you got me omg I need your validation so much *baka*
>>
Not really. I have the same pancake flat manbutt I always had and I am about 18 months in.

Maybe it's because you are Hispanic/black?
>>
>>8142819

Since I was in 10th grade when I first came across lots of thicc girls at once, I started to wonder how it was that their bodies got that way. I was pretty obsessed about it since I wanted to be like them. Now I wonder if they intentionally ate a lot at some point during puberty, or if it was something they just noticed at some point in life that came as a surprise (besides the fact that their mothers were probably shaped similarly).
>>
>>8142819
My breast growth has sucked, but I've had a LOT of fat go to my butt and hips, especially my butt. It expanded fast, and now has very noticeable stretch marks. I'm just over a year in.
>>
>>8146087

1/4 Spanish :P
>>
>>8150419
>big ass spic genes
mystery solved tbqh famifam
>>
>>8150419
>>8150652

>tfw full spic and flat ass
>>
>>8150419
>>8142819
>>8142824

But anyone can have a butt with this pose. Take a normal pic standing up with no arching.

Why are you guys impressed by this? use your brains.
>>
>>8150875
Must be residual Caucasian (probably Germanic) genes tbqh
>>
>>8150908

I have noticed. But I've seen so many Hispanic cis girls with huge butts in real life I still want to talk about my lack of it.

>>8150913

As far as I'm aware I've got Sephardi Jews and negros in my blood. No idea about the rest or if there is a "rest." Apparently one of my great-grandmothers was really white, lightly-colored eyes and everything, I don't know if she was a pure northern Spaniard.
>>
Mostly straight nigga here. Would pound it hard.
>>
>>8150908

No need to be salty we're all friends here
>>
>>
>>
>>8153241

Getting black guys to pay me for sex is my favorite hobby BC I would have fucked most of them for free anyways ;P
>>
File: download (1).jpg (32KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
32KB, 407x405px
>>8150908

kys
>>
With all due respect, this is a booty that only a latino man can handle.
>>
>>8142819
Yes and I'm working on making it more massive. It's a huge turn on. Also nice pics
>>
File: Burffday.png (236KB, 482x381px) Image search: [Google]
Burffday.png
236KB, 482x381px
>>8153779

DESU my ranking system is pretty much
1. Grills
2. Rich d00ds
3. Black d00ds
4. Everyone else
>>
>>8153753
Where do you find them and how's the pay?
>>
>>8153832

Mostly Seeking Arrangement and other sugar baby sites.
>>
>>8143832
Why?
>>
>>8142824
I wasn't gonna fap today..
>>
>>8153956
because my hips and butt are never going to look female
>>
>>8154903
How old are you anon
>>
>>8155051
>>
>>8155059
How long on hrt? Might not be too late
>>
>>8155072
like 8 months
>>
>>8155112
Have you noticed any changes butt or hip wise? I started at 16 and progress was slow in that department. Only got an inch or two of bone in that time, I think? Ended up getting a lot more in the next few years.
>>
>>8155119
I don't know I never measure any part of my body. I know it's not completely hopeless and I might still get some growth in just feeling bad right now.
>>
>>8150875
Sorry for you, Beansis. Is just you or family with no ass?
>>
>>8153753
Stop trying to make me jack off to you anon.

North East US?
>>
>>8155502

Family of no ass or titties. I think that's the real reason my family is so religiously conservative. If they had either they would be riding the cock carousel like the women who do have a feminine shape.
>>
>>
>>8142819
No but I wish it had. Granted Im still loosing weight so it might look better after that. All of my old underwear does fit terribly now, so maybe it has and I just haven't noticed? My thighs have definitely gotten bigger though which is saying something because my thighs where fairly large before and Ive lost some muscle mass and they have only gotten a little bigger.
Still, Im super jelly, op. I can only Hope that I have latent Hottentot genes that will kick in shortly.
>>
>>8156876
Do you like being manhandled or do you like it sensual?
>>
On behalf of the chaser community I would like to thank everyone who posted a pic for doing so and OP for making this thread
>>
>>8157295

Any time ^,^ My twitter/insta is @breezy.cookiez if anyone has social media and wants to stay in touch
>>
>>8157660
I rather be taught how to get as close to this as possible.
>>
>>8156876
>>8157660

You don't have a good butt, it's just tricks and angles. No im not jelly. any girl with a decent butt doesn't have to do all this trickery.

you guys are plebs.
>>
>>8157887

I don't know. >>8153747 seems like pretty good proof to me.
>>
>>8142872
>>8142913
That's called anterior pelvic tilt you fucking mongoloid. It's bad posture caused by weak muscles or inflexibility. Go look it up and how to fix it so you don't have back problems when you're older.
>>
>>8151044
>Sephardi Jews and negros in my blood
Wtf, your ass should be humungous then. Either you are lying about your (big bubble) butt or there are white genes you don't know about (some viking rapist or whatever). Must be your great-grandma's genes tbqh.
>>
>>8157962

You're so desperate to be negative it's disgusting.
>>
>>8157962

Whatever helps convince yourself you've brought everyone else down to your level. Pleb.
>>
>>8157962

I think women do have their pelves tilted forward more than men do.

>>8158025

Well, my ass is jigglier and maybe bigger than before HRT but it's still not really big. And both my brothers had more ass since we were children. One because he was fat and the other had a perky butt because I think it was mostly muscle (he was the athletic one). I remember my mother even said I had a small ass years ago. Maybe I'm just unlucky and they got the ass genes.

Are Sephardi Jews known for having big butts though? I don't know any personally since the Jews in my family all seemed to have converted to Catholicism generations ago. I've been wanting to do a genetic test for years because I know I'm at least 1/8 black, but I'm sure there's more. I should've done it when 23andme was $99 for ancestry and health info, but I was too cheap then. =/
>>
>>8158297
Gonna save up to come and fuck your brains out. Don't even care how thirsty I seem right now.
>>
>>8158469
How big is your dick?
>>
>>8158492
6.5ish but i'm kinda fat atm so I probably will hit higher if I keep cutting weight. been hitting the gym hard lately nbd.
>>
>>8158568
6.5isx5.5**
>>
>>8158568
>6.5"
That's bretty small tbqh
>>
>>8158192
Welcome to 4Chan.
>>
File: mzqOk_s-200x150.gif (278KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
mzqOk_s-200x150.gif
278KB, 200x150px
>>8153805
Goddamn, I'm not even a chaser and I just want to be in bed with you and that ass all day.

As so good it makes me want to confirm those Black guy stereotypes, damn.
>>
>>8142819
OP, what's your waist and hips?
>>
>>8158448
Most Jews in general whether men or women tend have pretty developed rumps tbqh
>>
File: face.gif (2MB, 300x179px) Image search: [Google]
face.gif
2MB, 300x179px
>>8142819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDkJ_AKsVwo
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.