[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170420_010524.jpg (31KB, 378x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_010524.jpg
31KB, 378x400px
So, not sure how to start this, suppose I'll tell you all a bit about myself, help you get into my shoes a bit.

I'm a guy from the deep south, brought up in a single mother/christian household, though I never really bought into the religious stuff. I grew up most of my childhood fighting because I was the quiet kid who was bigger than everyone, was always afraid of fighting because I know I would win and someone else would get hurt. Into high school I only got taller and broader, had a full beard, became more social, got into hunting, archery, football, was asked out a bunch by girls, and had a steady gf for most of it until we graduated and we broke up years later. I'm just now thinking about maybe seriously dating again and I've encountered something new.

I like this guy, a friend of a friend that I met about a year ago. He's petite, blonde, pale, could easily be mistaken for a short haired tomboy type guy who's into a bunch of nerdy stuff I've never really been too absorbed in since I prefer going outside and being physical. Before now I have never thought about a guy like this but, whenever he gets really excited when talking about something he loves, I can't help but find him cute, or when he compliments me when we're hanging out, I get a that strange feeling in my stomach, and I find myself making excuses to be around him. Even with all this, I don't know how to really approach him about it. I don't know if I'm just over thinking it or what but I'm just so nervous, he makes me nervous, no woman has ever made me feel like this but somehow he has. It makes it all the more perplexing with all these odd new emotions. So, could you lot possibly give me some advice about how to proceed? I'm also up for answering questions, should anyone have any
>>
Shameless Bump.
>>
>>8142334
do you know if he is gay or bi?

your story is really cute btw.
>>
>>8142598
He's openly gay, though, he's admitted to having never dated or had sex before in group conversation. Just knows he finds guys attractive. On top of some light cross dressing, wearing girl's tshirts n' pants, since he can fit into them.

Aw, thank you. I mean every bit of it. With women it's been easy, just carrying myself with purpose and cool confidence but with him it's just so different.
>>
>>8142334
1. Do the goddamn grammar, native speaker.
2. Make sure that you're attracted sexually to him.
3. Ask him out, big boy. Teach him the gym stuff. Use lube.
>>
>>8142645
Is it that bad? I could blame it on being tired but, why make excuses?

Definitely sexually attracted, there's no doubt about it.

He actually does go to the gym with me and a few of our other friends, does mostly cardio. And I would, or more so, I will, just I need to shake this nervousness I get anytime I think about doing it. I've gone boar hunting with just a survival knife and never has it made me as anxious as this little 5'4" guy. Of course I'd use lube! I'm not a sadist.
>>
>>8142684
No, I was in a bad mood and got triggered by "since". Nevermind.
Are you OK if he'd like to top?
I mean, it's easy for you to make him feel inferior and convince him to do what he's not OK with, considering that he's a virgin and the weaker guy.
>>
>>8142757
Ah, we all get those, won't hold it against you.

I've actually contemplated that and I honestly couldn't see being a bottom. Besides, he's not at all interested in topping judging by past conversations.

I'd not do something like that, if I build a relationship with him beyond being friends I'd want him to be comfortable and us both to have a say in how we go about it. I respect him too much to push him into a position he doesn't want to be in.
>>
>>8142627
She's an HSTS.
>>
>>8143537
I'm not entirely sure what that is. I'm new to the whole LGBT jargon.
>>
>>8143580
they're joking
>>
>>8143594
Oh. Well. Went right over my head. It's just I've been browsing the board and it seems some people are legitimately into things like that. Wouldn't put it past someone at this point.
>>
>>8143608
nah, that just means you're better off than the rest of us. lately people have been responding to normal advice with "you/they're obviously a tranny" in every single thread
>>
>>8143580
HSTS is a kind of trans person.
>>
>>8143637
Ha, no harm in being a goof. However, this is a bit more serious, especially given recent events.
>>
>>8143673
Oh? Would you mind elaborating on it's full meaning? I could do with a quick lesson.
>>
>>8143688
Straight trans women who before transition act as very effeminate gay men.

The classic, obvious from childhood, kind of trans person.
>>
>>8143710
Oooh, the more you know. I don't expect to encounter it more now but it's better than being in the dark.
>>
File: jesus-on-the-cross.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-on-the-cross.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
Okay anon, we have almost the same backstroy except I am not that big, I never really took any extracarricular activites, and I've never had a gf. However the difference is I choose to follow Jesus like my mother taught me and I'm not regretting it. His love and kindness has never brought me wrong. Not having a good earthly father, I now have a good heavenly father who provides all my needs. It is because of him I literally had a car just given to me by my grandfather and uncle (who, by the way, are usually pretty tight with money) so I would have a way to commute to my college. Just several weeks ago my mom was literally given a car by someone she only met once years ago who lives out of state. Repent and turn to the Lord, and he can set you free from this homosexual bondage, as well as so much more!
>>
>>8142334

I'm from /ic/ and I thank you for giving me something to draw a study of tonight. I really like the lighting
>>
>>8147034
Tried that route when I was younger, just couldn't go it. Read the bible, all of it was contradictory and I couldn't let myself believe it, neither through force nor faith.

>>8147052
Welcome. I like the statue of Hercules, it's inspiring, and this picture was at a interesting p.o.v.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.