[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

flexuality test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13

File: P_20170420_002703.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170420_002703.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
Anyone heard of this? Pic is my results... bi male

https://flexuality.wordpress.com/take-the-test/
>>
>>8142230
i'm confused at how he wants trans people to answer
>>
File: fsdasdaf.png (92KB, 1544x851px) Image search: [Google]
fsdasdaf.png
92KB, 1544x851px
>>8142230
this is...not how i would describe myself
>>
>>8142275
Same sex would be your gender identity here, opposite sex the opposite of that. That's the only way it makes sense.
>>
File: 1492243335374.gif (2MB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
1492243335374.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>>8142230
Nikka did you take a fucking photo of your screen?
>>
>Macho
>The macho sexual type refers only to men and is a sexual category commonly seen among Latinos and men from Mediterranean and Middle Eastern countries.
Yup there's me alright
>>
>>8142357

Yeah I was sending result to a friend on mms
>>
File: Closet_Case.png (624KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Closet_Case.png
624KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw im maxed out closet case
>>
File: profile.png (46KB, 1664x729px) Image search: [Google]
profile.png
46KB, 1664x729px
Bisexual mtf here. The test is a little confusing for trans people but since I identify as female and not trans I just put female as the sex and answered "strongly disagree" on the question about being transgendered. I guess I can try doing it the other way around as well though and see if the results are any different.
>>
File: 2017-04-20.png (58KB, 1504x675px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-20.png
58KB, 1504x675px
>>8142230
I feel like I must have fucked up something given that I'm only half trans according to this, but maybe it's because I'm all the way out of the closet and living as a female?
>>
>>8142704 again
It seems like you can just put Other as your sex, then type MTF, then pick female for most purposes.
But when it asked if I got aroused from wearing clothing of the opposite sex or imagining myself as the opposite sex I can't tell whether it means male or female clothing, lol.
Risque female clothes can arouse me if I send pictures of me wearing them to my partner and he likes them, but when I'm on my own it doesn't arouse me at all. I do sometimes get aroused from looking in the mirror while wearing male clothes though because I find feminine guys really attractive.
>>
>>8142230
Bi male also and pretty much same
My "restrained" was slightly higher, I guess that's because I'm in a long term relationship with a male.
Which fucking sucks cos I need some puss, dammit.
>>
>>8142230
Does this make me a degenerate? ;~;
>>
File: image.png (33KB, 1005x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33KB, 1005x419px
>>8142624
tfw max cloest

Also, >>8142230
>>8142299
>>8142624
>>8142704
>>8142717
>>8142926
Am I seriously the only gay here?
>>
>>8142724
Did they used to arouse you pre-transition?
>>
>>8143770
No, I only started getting aroused from dressing as a guy after transitioning. It was just a normal thing before I transitioned, after all. I did get aroused from wearing panties once though, but that's just because the soft fabric was rubbing against my bits. Now that I'm on hormones physical stimulation isn't enough to get me aroused anymore so that doesn't happen anymore, although I don't wear panties often anyway because they're a bit uncomfortable (I just wear boyshorts most of the time), although that might change when I get surgery.
Even though it can be fun to dress like a guy sometimes I'm still glad that I transitioned, though. It's more of a "I enjoy doing it once in a while" kind of thing.
I kinda saw it coming before I transitioned, though. Like once a month I'd have like 1 or 2 days where I felt happy about being a guy and wouldn't rather be female, but the other 28-30 days I felt awful about being male. I just figured I'd be happier overall if I transitioned despite those days when I liked being male, and I seem to have been right.
>>
>>8143924
>although I don't wear panties often anyway because they're a bit uncomfortable (I just wear boyshorts most of the time),
Glad you added the parenthesis part because I call boyshorts a type of panties! Are they really more comfortable for feminine penis than other female underwear?

>Even though it can be fun to dress like a guy sometimes I'm still glad that I transitioned, though. It's more of a "I enjoy doing it once in a while" kind of thing.
That could be normal for tomboyish girls.
>>
>>8143962
It depends on the brand but some are much more comfortable than other female underwear, and they also properly keep everything in place when I'm tucking (with panties I've had awkwardness where it tends to slip out if I run).
I should probably mention that I still wear my old underwear like 50% of the time though. I haven't bought any male underwear in several years but I don't normally plan on showing anyone my underwear and my old stuff is pretty comfy so I don't see the problem. Whenever I buy new stuff I like boyshorts though.
And yeah, I guess "tomboyish" could describe me, atlhough I do like my hair long.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44KB, 1028x484px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44KB, 1028x484px
I guess I'm not surprised.
>>
>>8144035
>I should probably mention that I still wear my old underwear like 50% of the time though.
It's naturally going to fit well, so why get rid of it? It just means you aren't reactionary when it comes to removing male things from your lifestyle.

>And yeah, I guess "tomboyish" could describe me, atlhough I do like my hair long.
Hair is just one thing, and of course for trans girls it's special for being something relatively taboo for guys, which cis girl tomboys wouldn't feel the same way about.
>>
I hate that these sexuality test are constant on gay based platforms yet never seen straight side. Straight men don't play or test their heterosexuality.
>>
>>8144199

That's not true. I took the test and answered the questions as a straight guy and it came out as me being straight. If there was an agenda I think it would have tried to make me somewhat bi or gay (for the record I'm bi and that's how the test came out when I did it for real).
>>
>>8144147
It's not so much that I'm getting rid of it, just that old underwear wears out over the course of years so I need to get some new ones to replace them every now and then. And buying men's underwear feels really awkward, and I'd be embarrassed if anyone I know found out I still wear it. Boyshorts just seem a lot less awkward and it also hides my bulge better, and when I finally do get surgery it'll probably fit better too, although then panties should be fine as well.
You're probably right that for the time being male underwear fits better, but what I have currently will probably last long enough anyway and I don't like buying any, so that's why I'll gradually get rid of it on the long run as it wears out.

And you may be right that me wanting long hair has something to do with taboo. I had wanted to grow out my hair since I was 5 but my brother and dad would tease me about it being too long and drag me to a hairdresser to have it cut until I was 15. It's probably possible that this just made me want long hair even more.

My mother's probably the most masculine woman I know in person, so that may be where I get my tomboyish personality traits from, although my brother getting me interested in video games and my dad being an engineer and a programmer and getting me interested in making things probably influenced me too.
>>
>>8144258
No I mean on gay based forms this topic of skewed sexuality comes up more often than if ever when there is a gathering of straight men.

Its like the gay platforms are open to the idea of sexuality changing or being in the gray. However, straight men don't even entertain the idea.

I guess you could say I'm jealous of how sure and Alpha straight men handle their sex game/sexuality.
>>
File: Flex.png (53KB, 1436x598px) Image search: [Google]
Flex.png
53KB, 1436x598px
Basically, I'm pretty bi, but I find hetero sex more enjoyable, and I'm seeking for same-sex relationships; I blame lack for experiences for this discrepancy.
>>
File: 1aPsvlr.png (17KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
1aPsvlr.png
17KB, 651x641px
>>8144345
>argue for years that sexuality can't be changeable and that people are born a certain way
>gay platforms are open to the idea of sexuality changing

Why is the LGTBAQIALMNOP2+ community so retarded
>>
>>8144199
?? Have you hung out with straight guys?

Some friends and I took some other ones for fun and shit, to see who would have the gayest score (surprisingly not me)

It happens with loads of guys, maybe different because it's here in Texas?
>>
>>8145929
The argument is that sexuality can't be changed at will. If I'm born gay I can only become straight/bi if I suddenly experience an increased favorability towards women instead of men, which is completely spontaneous.

Not that I agree with this, though. I've never experienced this kind of thing myself but I'm sure there are maybe a few who have.
>>
>be straight trans
>"you'll get more consistent results if you choose yor birth sex"
>tells me i'm gay

ok test.
>>
>>8146084

OP here. Dunno, I'm in TX and I have met a lot of "straight" guys who have seemed to have crushes on me or flirt on the low. I think a lot of straight guys are actually bi. Being bi its easier to just go with straight and not explore the gay side.

That said you'll be missing out if you don't, why cut your experiences in half if you don't need to?
>>
>>8147042
>hsts gets called gay
>thinks this is the test being inaccurate
>>
Bi male as well
>>
>>8150677

Lean toward guys?
>>
>>8150869

yup. i'd put my interest in men to women ratio at 80%-20% or so. Also not really interested in women romantically so i guess that's why i have nothing for the flexamorous
>>
File: fugg.png (44KB, 1509x665px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.png
44KB, 1509x665px
>>8142299
somethings wrong with me
>>
I got very high ambisexual/metamorphic/transitioning and very low everything else. I'm just a confused agp :'(
>>
>>8151304

I got neither straight or gay... always afraid of going full gay eventually... but ive always liked sex with the wimminz
>>
>>8151418

Actually that's pretty straightforward... you're bi but lean slightly toward guys
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.