[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you gain weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.comnuts.jpg (135KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.comnuts.jpg
135KB, 1200x800px
I realised Ive been a skelly for the first 5 months of hrt, cant redistribute fat if there's no fat to redistribute right?

so I started counting calories trying to hit 2500 per day im doing it but its such an effort, I refuse to believe people manage to do this by accident.

Ive litterally been forcing nuts down my throat for the past couple days and keeping count.

what do you people like to do to gain weight?
>>
>>8141305
Eat calorie dense food. Energy bar manufacturers often try to pack as much calories into as tiny space as possible so they're not a bad place to look. It's an easy to pack in an extra 300-400 cal without eating a lot.
>>
McDonald's. All three meals. Or as a snack twice a day.

Meals = large meal and a snack sandwich
Snacks = 2 or more things from value menu.
>>
GOMAD
O
M
A
D
>>
>>8141305
Sugars and fat. The taste they make when combined is the basis of almost every culinary delight you will find the west.

Sugars in particular cause a disproportionate surge in your blood insulin levels which stores your blood sugar as fat and leaves you hungry.

Fat is so calorie dense that an adequate portion will leave your stomach mostly empty. It is therefore easy to overeat.

Salt can add to the addictive qualities of these foods, it brings out many flavors which are otherwise overwhelmed.

Both salt and sugar make you thirsty. Up to a certain point, you can't tell being thirsty from being hungry because the same hormone, histimine, is used to signal them both.

Go for a small increase every day, don't neglect proteins or fiber.

t. fatass
>>
eat carbs, not nuts
nuts would be better to lose weight even though they are high calorie

I just eat potato chips and they make me gain weight like crazy

also at 5 months myself, enjoy your new butte!
>>
>>8141348
Eww, and I cant imagine having to leave the house for every meal and not getting to cook ever
>>8141339
>>8141391
I get the science behind it (a little anyway) but im not sure how to find foods that are calorie dense, cheapish and not super filling. I will try energy bars though

>>8141407
carbs like rice and pasta? and whats wrong with nuts? too filling? fingers crossed I get the butt/thighs im looking for
>>
Might be a good idea to eat more red meats and healthy starches. Also consider lifting and have some protein supplements.
>>
>>8141375
this
and get non-organic whole milk for those sweet estrogen and fat gains at the same time
milk and cookies bitch
>>
>>8141305
work out desired muscle one week a month, eat normal stuff(everything)
¿?
profit.
>>
>>8141657
I dont like drinking milk honestly, its a shame.

>>8141696
the problem is that, after looking at it, I realized my 'normal stuff' is like 1000-1500 calories. no where near enough to gain so when I try to eat more I end up full super easy
>>
>>8141440
>Eww, and I cant imagine having to leave the house for every meal and not getting to cook ever
just get delivery meals to your house every day and it's fine
>>
>>8141305
protein shakes (use milk)
pasta
beans
anything high in carbs and protein
also prep your meals
i only ever cook on the weekends, but when i do i make 2-3 big-ass meals that last me all week
eating is hard if you are not used to shoving food in your mouth every hour
>>
>>8141305
The same way you lose weight is kinda the same way you gain weight:
Eat foods that taste good. except instead of eating healthy foods, eat terrible foods.
Fried chicken.
Fried fish
large burgers with cheese bacon and mayo.
bacon wrapped anything.
Also, a sedentary lifestyle helps.
Do you jog everyday?
Do it once a week.
play more video games
watch more movies (film critics are notoriously pudgy)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.