[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On my next holiday, I will fuck with a pre-op ladyboy. It will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Pico_XxNaomi-LukarixX.jpg (148KB, 792x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Pico_XxNaomi-LukarixX.jpg
148KB, 792x1009px
On my next holiday, I will fuck with a pre-op ladyboy.
It will be my first gay experience, so I gotta ask somewhere for some knowledge.

Is there some kind of widely/globaly accepted gay code of conduct?
Small things, like never touch a dick "that" way, things a hetero person wouldn't think of.

If there are any Anons on MTF hormone treatment, are you sensing a change of mind and if so, is there a way of handling it for a second person.
For example are there new things that make you uncomfortable or any specific needs to make you happy/feel good?

Whats the best lubricant available and why? With girls I normally just used the mixture of cum after coming inside her and spit to lube up for second time in her ass, but I can see me bumping into a problem here...

Thanks in advance and maybe some other questions will come to mind.
>>
>>8138715
For most trans people, yes, you should ask them what's okay and what isn't. Some of us don't want to do anything with our dicks, some of us don't mind.

But it sounds like you're going to a third world shithole to fuck prostitutes, so what's it matter. There's just about nothing you can do that they haven't done a hundred times before.
>>
>>8138715
Suck the feminine penis.
>>
>>8138821
Of course I'm fucking some thai ladyboy in her boypucci all night long in a deluxe hotel room.

I'm living in a middle sized town in the mountains, nothing in this direction to be found here for at least 500km or some brazillian traveling whore taking 500$ per hour.
When my dick will finally go limb forever, I won't wanna look back and have missed out on this happening whilst in my best condition.

But that doesn't exclude, that the time taken with this girl, cannot be fun for both parties.
>>
File: 1492139255227.jpg (42KB, 680x408px) Image search: [Google]
1492139255227.jpg
42KB, 680x408px
>>8139009
Happy AIDS to you partner
>>
File: wew.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>8138715
>I will fuck with a pre-op ladyboy.
>It will be my first gay experience
Please stop, you have no idea what it's like to be gay. We're attracted to men, not ladyboys idiot.
>>
>>8139443
it's still pretty gay, my dude
>>
File: IMG_1543.png (899KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1543.png
899KB, 1136x640px
>>8140370
Is it though? Really?
>>
>>8140370
fuck off filthy cishet
>>
>>8140474
>cock and balls
yes, famalam
>>8140478
actually I'm a titty-skittle popping homo with delusions of womanhood, nice try though
>>
>>8140489
oh then in that case fuck off filthy tranner, and stop calling yourself gay
>>
>>8140500
sorry senpai, this is /tttt/
time for you to step off of the boat
>>
>>8140503
except for you apparently because you're just 'gay'? stop slipping up on your trolling efforts
>>
>>8140507
But I took your advice and stopped calling myself gay before I made that post?
I dunno, since my boyfriend is "gay" and if I stopped taking AAs my body would produce T again (making me "male") TECHNICALLY I'm still gay? It's really confusing desu
>>
>>8140527
>But I took your advice and stopped calling myself gay before I made that post?
then you would have rightfully fucked off

i don't know what your individual situation is but if you look like a ladyboy/woman/whatever and your boyfriend is still able to get hard and fuck you then he is either bisexual or straight senpai
>>
>>8140540
Nah, I look like a dude with pouty lips, nice hair and nice legs. He only genders me female out of pity I suspect.
>>
>>8140553
then you had no business telling someone it's 'gay' to fuck ladyboys in this thread if you don't qualify as one. don't project yourself onto everyone else.
>>
>>8140574
Nah, it's gay. If you're taking a dick and you identify as a man you're gay and that's okay

give up on your rektal rampage
>>
>>8138715
My favorite lube is coconut oil but may not work well with condoms
>>
There is a lot common etiquette and things to be aware of when banging transgender women but considering you're going to be banging a Thai Ladyboy, they don't really apply.
Just make sure you outline what you want and agree on a set price ahead of time. If she don't want her femme-schlong touched, she should tell you herself or make you pay more.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.