[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Blaire White, Queen of trannies, mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

What does Blaire White, Queen of trannies, mean by this?
>>
File: Cdd0WmSUMAA46P_.jpg (46KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
Cdd0WmSUMAA46P_.jpg
46KB, 600x715px
>>8138036
She's implying numales aren't males.
>>
Does that kind of sex being gay or not even matter to them or anyone

Does their discussion even matter to us enough to make a thread?

Food for thought.
>>
>>8138036
>queen of trannies
more like queen of retards hehe
>>
>>8138036
so if a straight guy fucks an FtM pre-op is totally straight because it's vaginal sex
>>
>>8138149

>implying a guy would fuck a FtM

Sorry, if you're sucking a dick it's gay. Just because the dude grew his hair long and talks in a falsetto does not make it straight.
>>
>>8138036
Boyfriend is bi
Fuck off with the "BUT IT'S GAY" argument, it literally doesn't matter since 99% of people willing to date us trannies are bi
>>
>>8138118
xD
>>
>>8138036
I agree with her. You can date a tranny and not be gay. But if you suck dick or have receptive anal sex, as a man... that is a gay sex act. If you have a desire for such acts you are at least bi. Guys who take a strap-on are probably bi too.
>>
>>8138036
>Queen of trannies
King* of gay men*
>>
>>8138541
Are lesbians who have receptive dildo or strap-on vaginal sex really straight too?

Are lesbians who penetrate with strap-ons really ftm?

Are lesbians or cishet girls who have receptive anal sex from a dick or strap-on really gay men?

Curious where your logic leads.
>>
>>8138541
Isn't Blaire basically saying that all sex with pre-op trannies is inherently gay?
>>
Blaire thrives on controversial statements. Who cares what she believes?
>>
>>8138656
He directly calls Riley 'he' and 'him' and calles Theryn a 'straight dudebro'.

>>8138674
what he believes
>>
>>8138036
I think her opinions are ok and she is allowed to think whatever she thinks, but I've noticed she acts like she is a cis girl and she's basically bashing other transwomen and calling them gay when she is one herself + she was the biggest faggot ever before transitioning?
Stupid.
>>
>>8138036
Are tittie skittles making her dumber and dumber every day?
>>
>>8138036
shes right its pretty damn gay
>>
>>8138656
shes not wrong
>>8138681
what else would you call riley
>>
File: 9034850934.png (1MB, 946x1428px) Image search: [Google]
9034850934.png
1MB, 946x1428px
>>8138036
So how are Blaire's followers taking her forcing the "traps are gay" mantra onto them ? It's not like it's Theryn and her being called out for being the gay ones.
>>
>>8138541
where was it said that theryn's boyfriend received that
>>
>>8138541
>You can date a tranny and not be gay.
It's still a little gay. There's still a dick flapping around there.
It doesn't fit within the realm of traditional bisexuality but considering most straight guys would turn down mtf's it's in some form not heterosexual.
>>
>>8138036
OK, off-topic here but *boyfriend*? Hm, that is news to me.
>>8138301
Dontcha think that's just a little too high a percentage there? Of course, I'm not doing anything to disprove it, since I am both those things too.
>>
>>8138681
where is the lie

"Riley" is the antichrist of trans rep
>>
>>8138874
I think Blaire has been going off the deep end lately
>>
>>8141377
>"Riley" is the antichrist of trans rep

We live in a world in which people like Stephoknee and Caitlyn Jenner are a thing...
>>
File: 453980345.png (1MB, 884x1024px) Image search: [Google]
453980345.png
1MB, 884x1024px
>>8141400
What are the final measures we can take to finish her, Theryn and Riley off in one fell swoop ??

I'd say forcibly injecting a conversation around HSTS into Blaire's circle of fans, and to propose that there's a difference between that and a regular "straight transwoman" as one final below to any legitimacy she might have had.
>>
>>8138693
progressing through male puberty is the source of low IQ in late transitioners, not estrogen
>>
>>8141457
who are the blaire fans who need to be told this?
>>
>>8138689
Have you ever head of Naked ape? it's a gay dude and if you think Blaire is not nice then you should take a look at his video video dissecting the collectivism in LGBT
>>
>>8144237
i looked up his channel it's just a bunch of alt right fuck Shia laboeuf XDDDD shit

idk I don't really want to waste my time I think it's probably just going to be him saying everyone even nazis are actually okay with lgbt and people only hate us because we're not 100% straight acting/straight passing
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.