[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this pic true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 6

File: testw.png (332KB, 871x994px) Image search: [Google]
testw.png
332KB, 871x994px
pic related, how true is this meme?
>>
this is the truest shit I ever dun seen lmfao
>>
>>8137076
tru af
>>
why is almost every tranny on 4chan literally the wojak
>>
Left is me, except I have worked on voice training and makeup and the like.

From what I've seen, the quicker transitioners who behave more like the right typically don't do this right away. They present way too soon with shitty guy or falsetto voices and horrible fashion sense. They transition in a much more brute force "trial and error" manner.
>>
>>8137076
Left is me except I'm actually happy and kinda pass despite minimal effort.

I originally wanted to fully transition, but just having estrogen in my system alone made me so much more comfortable and stopped a lot of my gender issues. I probably won't socially transition until I'm failing boymode regularly just because I don't really feel the need to.
>>
>>8137076
AH FUCKING YEAH BOIII!
I'm 2 years in and that is exactly where I'm at. It feels great!
>>
>>8137076
I'm the right with some differences.
>had passing voice at 6 monthes
>prob going full time within a month or two (body was partially spared by genetics)
However, >>8137093 is right and I've not really worked on make up much and I feel like I should fix my fashion sense a bit. But I'm putting in effort so I can actually get out and have people think I'm female
>>
100% true, hormones is not some magical pill that'll turn you into a girl. You gotta put effort into this shit.

There's an even worse case though, you need to remember that there are "transwomen" out there who isn't even on HRT, pre everything, sounds and looks like a man, but yet they demand to be treated like a woman, go to women's bathrooms, and stick their penis into lesbians.
>>
>just wear womens clothes, makeup and voice everyday even though you just look like a tranny abomination
if your dysphoria is light enough or your genetics are good enough that you can do that then good for you but some of us aren't ok with that even after putting in the effort with makeup/voice etc.
>>
>>8137076
I'm 6 months in and I'm wojak completely. I know I wont look good if I don't make an effort but jesus I don't know where to start and I'm completely overwhelmed.
>>
>>8137160
thats normal, but the sooner u start, the easier it will be in the future.
>>
>>8137076
>affording SRS and FFS after only three years HRT

The proletariat will rise up and kill you rich fuckers
>>
>>8137076
Transitioned. Got detransitioned by jail.

I feel nothing any more. My thoughts occasionally drift to suicide.
Think I'll just live this one out. The chance of continuing to exist after this life is too much. May as well suffer on through this one and maybe I may find happiness again one day?
>>
>>8137266
Today is a suicide day it seems.
>>
>>8137292
It's because suicide is the only answer when you can't afford FFS, friends. I guess the frogposters win this round.
>>
>>8137309
Just rough. I was fully passable. Just needed bottom surgery. Back at square one.

I overdosed 3 times on Heroin in Jail because I still had a lot of cash. Always got revived. The cunts.
>>
>>8137076
This meme even includes that optical illusion I love it
>>
>>8137076
>trans
>happy
F O R T Y %
O
R
T
Y
%
>>
>>8137326
What did you go to jail for anon?
>>
>>8137076
>voice training
Why is this a thing? There's a faggot on my wow server who got a throat surgery to sound like a female just for shits

You're already giving shekels to jew doctors for jew meds to make you a girl, why not give them more shekels to sound like a girl fo realsies
>>
>>8137266
>Transitioned. Got detransitioned by jail.
Fuck, what happened?
>>
>>8137419
To save money and time.
>>
>>8137419
Voice surgery is hit and miss. Why did the gay guy on WoW get it? To get special treatment from other players for being a chick?
>>
>>8137098
>I originally wanted to fully transition, but just having estrogen in my system alone made me so much more comfortable and stopped a lot of my gender issues.
That's interesting. Why do you think that partial transition has been enough to solve problems for you?
>>
What if I'm a mix of both, I put a lot effort into my transition and am full time have a bf and am happy but don't think I pass a quarter of the time (even tho everyone says I do)
>>
>tfw started HRT this year and not learning make up or anything about clothes or hair

Where do I even start?
>>
>>8137076
Gotta love it how people who have it easier will still turn around and shit on people who have it harder.

>implying genetics don't matter
>implying the environment you grew up in doesn't matter
>implying the year you were born doesn't matter
>implying the financial standing of your family doesn't matter

I don't hate passing trans, but I do hate you OP for posting this stupid picture while I already want to kill myself.
>>
>>8137699
That is understandable. Are you making the best of your situation? The pic is about how many non passers are waiting for hormones to do it all while they wait.
>>
>>8137076
agp_and_hsts.png
>>
>>8137687
Now! Im not even on hrt but im allready doing my hair on doing a begin with makeup.
>>
>>8137720
I believe I'm beyond being helped by other things, but it doesn't help that they're just too far out of reach for me to even consider them anyway.

I could put in a ton of effort but it'd only result in me being mediocre. Having to live in the shadow of others feeling inferior to them and questioning why you even continue to exist when your only purpose is to make other people feel better about themselves is suffering.
>>
>>8137736
What's your story, anon?
>>
>>8137777
Nice digits. My story is too long to type here. I've just had the odds stacked against me my whole life and every time I try to do something right or think I'm doing something right it horribly backfires.

I'm in a position where it's pretty much a dream for me to ever have the finances to fund my transition so I'm stuck just popping hormone pills.
>>
>>8137793
Did you transition late? If so, why? I understand things like repression happen. Is that what you did, and why? Either way, I'm sorry you have to go through this anon
>>
>>8137076
>started off like the right side
>terrible unpassing man genetics so I give up and decide to just live life like the left side
>after two years of nothing I can't boymode anymore because everyone thinks I'm a girl, but can't girlmode either because people always clock me the moment I do anything to appear feminine

Fug.
>>
>>8137076
Literally me on left, to the point I just live as a guy and cut my hair, and yet everyone clocks me as an ftm or a girl for wearing some girls clothes
>>
>>8137821
>Did you transition late?
Yes. Started late into the year of being 25, nearing on 26.

>If so, why?
I was too afraid to tell anyone and I also kept doubting myself, trying to bury the feelings. I almost came out nearly 10 years earlier than I eventually did but I was too afraid to because of how I expected my parents to react.

I was right about how they would react too. It was awful. It was a complete rejection of my feelings and they said some really awful things about me, but they were right. I'm never going to look like a girl and I'll never get to be one either.

>Either way, I'm sorry you have to go through this anon
Eh, thanks... At this point it feels like suicide is the only option for me.
>>
>>8137662
No idea. I just feel happy enough I guess. Trading my T for E alone makes me feel great, as does the ability to look into the mirror and see a girl's face most of the time. I'm very lucky to have the genetics to already get gendered female by strangers 30% of the time in boymode, and I just feel like that's enough for me. I don't need to go out into public wearing dresses to be content. I basically went from male to female to femboy, I guess. I still identify as a girl and everything though, I just don't feel like a full social transition is necessary for me to be happy.
>>
>>8137326
Did they know it was a suicide attempt or did they just think you OD'd on accident? If they know you're suicidal don't they have to get you a therapist?
>>
>>8137419
Firstly, there's money problems, shit's expensive, and even for those who have money, something that can be mostly replicated with voice training is less of a priority than FFS or SRS.

Secondly, voice surgery is a huge risk. Even the best surgeons can only give you a cute voice half the time, the other half your vocal cords will be completely mangled and you'll sound like a freak. And it's not even necessarily their fault, if you so much as cough during the months you have to spend without your voice while recovering from the surgery, you've likely just fucked yourself.
>>
>>8137387
S I X T Y%
I
X
T
Y
%
>>
>tfw the left is literally me except I don't hate passing transgirls I just envy them

I don't even know how to start becoming passable and I've been on hormones for years and my nasty hair is all the way down my back
>>
>>8137266
why did you go to jail? :(
>>
>>8137076
Yeah this seems fairly accurate
>Feels good being on the right side and getting lots of fulfillment from my transition
>>
>>8137076
basically im the right and live stealth and then i know trannies who are basically the left
>>
>>8138788
Describe the fulfillment for those of us who will only experience it vicariously?
>>
>>8138831
There's just something satisfying about putting effort into transition and getting good results, I was a pretty ugly guy but now I'm a decently cute girl and it's pretty nice not only being more comfortable with myself but being desired by others (aka dating stuff)
>>
>>8138858
Which experiences fulfill you?
>>
>>8137140
Exactly. Fuck you people who shame non-passers for still boymoding. No way I'm presenting while I look like a man in women's clothing. I won't be treated as a woman, I'll be treated as an abomination.
>>
>>8137076
I've seen hons put in tons of effort and yet they still look like hons

It's not as simple as "lol just wear makeup and you'll be a grill!!1"
>>
>>8138948
it isnt but theres more effort to put in than make up
>>
TELL ME HOW TO PASS YOU FUCKS
>>
>>8138973
Just because people somewhat treat you like a girl doesn't mean you pass or are in any way decent looking.
If a hulking beast with tits is talking to you chances are you're going to assume they're a girl and will treat them as such. Doesn't mean they're not a hideously ugly beast lol
>>
>>8138979
>Be lucky enough that testosterone didn't fuck you up too much
>Take hrt
>Learn how to use makeup and dress femininely
>train voice
>>
File: 1414684810697.jpg (5KB, 161x175px) Image search: [Google]
1414684810697.jpg
5KB, 161x175px
>>8137140
>if your dysphoria is light enough
Pretty sure you need stronger dysphoria to go out as a woman even though you don't pass.
I get anxious as fuck if I'm ever boymode because it feels wrong.
>>
all u need 2 do is start hrt at like 14-20 and wear makeup and youll pass after 6 months lool

all of these retards who put in zero effort and expect hormones to 'just work' or 'hormones are magic' are transtrenders / agp and have no actual dysphoria
>>
>>8139001
>Be lucky enough that testosterone didn't fuck you up too much
Must be nice.
>>
>>8137736
There are 2 types of failures.

1 gives up halway through when things don't go exactly as they want them to (or even maybe just not at the miraculous pace they were hoping for).

The other gives up when they think that things might not go great for them in the future.

You'll notice both of these types gave up. If you never give up, you can't be a failure.

That doesn't mean follow every dream and always stick in terrible situations...it just means to put thought into what you really want and start reaching for it.

You deserve to pass. It's possible. hair, tits, voice.
>>
>>8139033
Well people have different levels of dysphoria about different things.

Mine is a lot worse for honmode than boymode
>>
>>8139001
>>Be lucky enough that testosterone didn't fuck you up too much
???But I thought non-passers just weren't trying enough?????
>>
>>8139050
>agp
Like you Maddie?
>>
File: 40960886.jpg (167KB, 437x627px) Image search: [Google]
40960886.jpg
167KB, 437x627px
>>8137160
Ease into it, I've been working around the spring this year.
>winter
>thick as fuck unisex jacket, clothing is unimportant now
>brush and maintain my hair a lot more, use hairspray
>start doing makeup, apply maskara and eyeshadow every morning
>start wearing women tops that are fairly neutral
>start wearing panties
>wear bracelets and necklace daily
>get women's perfume, use daily
>start painting nails
>wear short dress but with pants, looks more like an elaborate top
>start voice training, easy beginner step is to just go for a very calm, nice and soft tone
>warmer weather
>time for a feminine spring jacket
>feminine shoes
>allow myself to move and walk more feminine
>warmer still
>time for tights and pantyhose, dresses and skirts are in full action
>sometimes wear pushup bra to make tits bigger
>start using handbag now that i have no pockets

Basically, don't do everything at once, ease yourself into it. See what feels safe and risky, I initially waited a bit with tights. The handbag actually felt like the biggest step, didn't expect that.
My next goals will be to look more into foundations and concealers now that scarfs I can hide behind are getting out of season, piercing ears so I can have earrings and more options for summer clothes.
>>
>>8139050
>starting after 16
>passing ever in your life
>>
>>8137393
In my state. You have to have a prescription for needles. I was using them to intra-muscularly get estrogen. Then I got a contempt of court and conveniently got forgotten about for 2 months in jail.
>>8138165
They just assumed that it was an accident both times. A product of a "fucked up fag mind" not knowing whats good for "it". Inmates some how knew every time.
>>
>>8139774

What hell state are you in? Here you can just buy needles in a store.
>>
>>8139826
Was in Kentucky a few years back before they insituted needle exchanges. Knew of one other person that this happened to. She was awesome and it drove her far more insane than me. Now I'm in the Western half of the country and shocked about how easier it is to exist here.
>>
>>8139774
>and conveniently got forgotten about for 2 months in jail.
what
>>
>>8139050
>tfw started at 25 because of repression

Kill me now.
>>
>>8139883
Not them, but this kind of thing actually happens all the time, one guy got brought in for stealing a backpack (which he claims he didn't even do) and spent years in jail without trail. He killed himself after they finally let him out.
>>
>>8139886
Honestly more sad about years of suffering prior than potentially not passing in the future.
>>
>>8139883
Thats the American Injustice system for ya
>>8139939
Wasn't the only one this happened to either. They forgot about another guy in there for 8 months.
Just talking about this is making me angry about any one who wears a fucking badge. They all need to die slow for their evil.
>>
>>8139939
How can it possibly happen? Are they literally forgotten about or is there some reason their trials gets delayed?
>>
>>8140180
Not the one your responding to. Its likely a mixture of both. Its not that trial is delayed. Its that you're not thought about, so you don't get a trial.
>>
>>8140180
What happens to young black kids is that they're expected to take a plea deal and become part of the system, but if he had pleaded guilty, he would have stayed in prison for 3.5 years. The reason most black kids take this sort of deal is because they know that if someday they do eventually go to trial, they could get sentenced to 15 years if they're found guilty. But he maintained his innocence the whole time, and refused to take the plea deal.
>>
>>8139939
Found him
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalief_Browder

>>8140093
Just hearing about it makes me angry about anyone who turns a blind eye to jails.

>>8140205
How can the system just let people be not thought about?
>>
>>8140238
Govt is way more incompetent than the average normie would ever consider. I just wanted to go into population, but the fuckers put me in PC. Which got me labelled a snitch for no reason. Cause only snitches or child molesters get PC.
>>
>>8139826
Oh and you can buy needles here as well. Though it's like buying rolling papers while having no tobacco. Its considered a crime.

Just like say having some matches and wood alcohol and a hot plate together. Thats called potentiation because they're 3 ingredidents together that can make meth.
>>
>>8139774
"they" as in the authorities, or the inmates?
>>
>>8137721
Yeah I was gunna name the file that's before I uploaded it but I thought I would leave something to the imagination :)
>>
>tfw 4 months hrt and people avoid gendering me until I speak
am I cool guys? this means I'm making it right?
>>
>>8140347
Inmates. Id slam and push my needle up against the wall in a section in wet paper. It'd dry and look like a piece of the wall. Then I'd go back to my mat and just wrap my head and wait for death. Only to wake up in the ward and threatened with more time.
>>
>>8139050
Stewing and brewing
>>
>>8140362
Post pics
>>
>>8137093
This, you'll look like a clown, a caricature if you try too hard.
>>8137076
Needing things like girl clothes, makeup, effort and stuff is proof of not really passing. Scrape them away and you're a guy to others.

It's only actually passing if you can do it with out any effort.
>>
>>8137266
How did you cope with having to detransition? Did you transition again when you got free?

>>8139774
How long were you sentenced for?
>>
>>8140420
Originally? 6 months. Contempt of court truthbomb got me another 6. Overdosing got me another 6 and the rest of time was waiting on trial or being forgotten about.
>>
>>8139969
This ^^^^

I'm a late-transitioning hon, and my biggest regret is that I basically lost ~15 years of my life to doubt and fear.
>>
>>8140414
>Needing things like girl clothes, makeup, effort and stuff is proof of not really passing. Scrape them away and you're a guy to others.

NEWS FLASH, IDK IF U HAVE EVER BEEN OUTSIDE, BUT CIS GIRLS LOOK LIKE BOYS WITHOUT MAKEUP, LONG HAIR AND DEEP VOICES + MAN CLOTHES.

fuck u dumb bruh
>>
>>8140480
No they don't, they look like very much AFAB trans guys. Boys don't have moonfaces brah
>>
>>8140486
im a cis woman and your idea that all women look one way proves you are just a delusional man who thinks they know anything about real girls
>>
>>8140566
>you are just a delusional man
since when did we deny this?
ps. we're still better women than you.
>>
>>8140595
not even a TERF but you're really not helping your case here

also
>>8140414
>Needing things like girl clothes, makeup, effort and stuff is proof of not really passing. Scrape them away and you're a guy to others.
god i wish this were true
t. ftm
>>
PLEASE tell me how to pass someone
>>
>>8140624
fix your posture, walk with a tighter stance (ie feet maybe an inch apart,) learn how to put on makeup, take care of your skin, cover your shoulders, voice train, get your hairr did
>>
>>8140612
>god i wish this were true
Explain
>>
Anyone know how to hold the larynx up? I've been doing that exercise for a couple days but I can only move it up if I swallow first.
>>
>>8140666
i cant really describe it but try to use the muscles in your throat rather than in your mouth
>>
>>8140566
This is bait, but I just have to laugh. When did I ever imply that all women look the same? There are just certain dimorphic features that the vast majority of AFAB and AMAB people have, that out them as their birth sex, I'm guessing you agree?
>>
>>8140682
>>8140595

you mean you wish it was bait so you wouldn't have to face the reality of me, a real woman, look down, on you, a jealous boy.

stop playing dress up
>>
>>8140677

I try that and it's still some weird throaty swallow. I'll keep that in mind though thanks.
>>
>>8140731
>dodges the question completely

Basically what you said was the equivalent of saying "a guy can just shave, put on a wig and a dress, and he'll look like a girl". It's not true, it's not as easy for AFABs to pass as male as you think.
>>
Most pepe cam or start early. Wojack isnt pretty or lucky..
>>
>>8140768
>Wojack isnt pretty or lucky

another delusional tranny who thinks that "HARD WORK" = "luck"

an hero pls.
>>
>>8140861
Hard work = courage. Anyone can have that
>>
File: 1421112447772.png (278KB, 588x571px) Image search: [Google]
1421112447772.png
278KB, 588x571px
>>8137076
>being able to afford ffs or srs after working a minimal wage job for a year
>>
>>8141249
Why don't you just sell drugs on tor marketplaces. Just start making meth lol
>>
>>8140420
I started to transition again when able.
How did I cope? The 2 time suicide in jail didn't tell?
I started in PC. I got XFerred out to gen pop 8 months in and thats where I got jumped until I shaved my head and started working out constantly. First time I filled the floor with some one elses blood? I got left alone, until I did my final 5 months where they put the violent offenders. I at least came back after several years to sanity.
>>
I'm basically the one on the right. I started wearing skirts in public and such on the very day I started HRT, although before that I already worn feminine clothes and had long hair but I just wore pants so that I didn't have to come out yet. And I started occasionally training my voice when I was home alone 1.5 years before I got on HRT, and it's not perfect or anything because of how deep it naturally is but people tell me I sound cute and my therapist at the gender clinic complimented me and said my voice was better than most patients she had there so I guess it's good enough.

Sure, I looked pretty bad at some points, but it's really just trying things out that allowed me to transition successfully in the end. It was embarrassing, but worth it.
>>
>>8137076
But OP, I changed my gender marker, name change, grew out my hair, trained my voice, had facial hair removed, and got some girl clothes, and go to work fulltime. I get gendered female universally when I wear a girl tshirt and jeans with a padded bra.

But I never wear makeup (lazy cunt), and wear mens clothes sometimes with a flat sports bra to flatten my chest; I get a thrill out of being gendered male and being a prettyboy, since I'm more of an average or kinda dumpy girl.

I do wanna start getting into makeup more though, idk, I'm such a lazy ADHD shit.
>>
>>8137076
6 months in and all I've done is voice training. I know I'm destined to be a failure at this.
>>
File: 1446153249845.jpg (13KB, 190x160px) Image search: [Google]
1446153249845.jpg
13KB, 190x160px
>>8141249
>tfw get those for free because i don't live in a third world country
>>
File: 1487641865533.png (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487641865533.png
192KB, 500x500px
>>8143969

>get some hack job after a 4 year wait because it only covers 3 doctors
>>
>>8143969
I heard of both srs and ffs being free only in one country, that is britain

aaand that's it. I heard about free ffs "if necessary", never heard about anyone who had it there.
>>
>>8145891
It's free in Canada as well.
I don't know how good the doctors are though. It's the clinic in montreal. They also do FFS, voice feminization, and the adams apple shaving.
>>
>>8137821
Are you fucking kidding? Newsflash to all the underage faggots on here when we were your age it wasn't as simple as logging onto /lgbt/and getting spoonfed with exactly what you could do and what would happen if you didn't
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.