[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is a guy cumming in your mouth safe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1486400792375.jpg (98KB, 418x434px) Image search: [Google]
1486400792375.jpg
98KB, 418x434px
is a guy cumming in your mouth safe?
>>
>>8134919
yes, it widens your hip bones
>>
No. Your throat could get pregnant.

But actually, assuming this isn't bait, as long as they're healthy it's fine.
There's also been some medical claims that it's actually good for you, buuut I'd take that with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 1430966600398.png (84KB, 232x193px) Image search: [Google]
1430966600398.png
84KB, 232x193px
>>8134946
not bait

just new to the scene
>>
>>8134946
>There's also been some medical claims that it's actually good for you,
i've seen headlines about it being connected to increased throat cancer rates. no idea of the truth.
>>
>>8134919
Well, there there are many STDs you can get because of this, but it's fun and interactive and kinda worth it.
>>
you get mouth herpes
>>
>>8134988
Eh. I mean, I've seen that, but it seems more circumstantial than anything else, and with the percentage they provide, you're more likely to get cancer from cabbages, so that's debatable as well.

>>8134965 Ah, then yeah, but like any sexual activity, just make sure your partner is disease-free. One night stands are officer, and I wouldn't recommend them at a club, but overall you should be fine.
>>
>>8134919
I also want to know this. I'm paranoid about strange cum getting anywhere on me and that's a yuge mental block to get over.
>>
>>8134988

Are you sure that isn't from when the guy has HPV?
>>
>>8135457
What situation are you in that this becomes a legitimate fear?

No worries though, seem tends to not be that corrosive.
>>
>>8135501
*semen.

Fuck. You're killing my vibe here, phone.
>>
>>8135501
Shit, I forgot I'm even afraid of saliva because I've never gotten mono

Maybe I should have sex in a Tyvek suit or just give up...
>>
>>8134946
A grain of salt? Surely A faggot like you should say a drop of semen Instead of a grain of salt.
>>
>>8135540
I'm not gonna lie, the temptation was there anon.
But I figured it'd be too on the nose....and other parts of the face.
>>
>>8134919
Depends if it's a poz load or not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.