[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I'm like I want to be trans but like I don't want to be that disgusting or hate myself that much
so like
maybe I can just take estrogen and stay a male since like it's less disgusting and I mean I am a male and I pass as one as ez pz
desu
I can't get along with trans girls who are all self confident and think they pass when they don't and like idk. They are just
delusionally optimistic and it's just like ??
I mean I'm a bit too cynical but
I'd rather be cynical and depressed and commit suicide than act like an optimistic retard who goes around thinking they pass when they are clearly a boy
it's just like
girls who are skinny and think they are fat annoy me much less than super fat girls who think they are skinny or normal weight
The girls who are like 180 and go "oh yeah we are similar weight!" to like a 155 lb person
like no, fuck off
>>
Does your name happen to be ryan? Your retarded, intentionally bad way of writing is just like his.
>>
please return to thinspo and /fa/
see a therapist and sort your shit.
>>
>>8134669
>Your retarded
>>
>>8134669
Kek not op but my name is ryan and i do type like that alot, especially the ez pz part. Who are you anon?
>>
You know, it kinda says something about you when you can only get along with girls that hate themselves.
>>
Listen, kid. Stop thinking about being trans or anything until you're old enough or mature enough to understand human experience isn't based on the opinions of others.
>>
>>8134697
I meant to type your, I was calling the writing retarded, not him, and seperating two adjectives with a comma. Retard.

>>8134701
This is Rachel. And yea ez pz is a thing he says all the time.
>>
>>8134721
>old enough
When testosterone poisoning is complete?
>>
>>8134632
your fucking face looks like a goddamn orange peel
whitehead crater face ugly ass bitch ass cuck
how much pus you got stuffed in there under that oily skin on your gay ass face my boi?
>>
You can do what you want so it's just a question of your vision about gender etc...
Me i'm androgynous and i do things not eacause it's "men" or "girl" but because i want
>>
>>8134759
Lol i thought you didnt browse /tttt/
>>
>>8134959
I got sucked back into it. I'm more than a little surprised to find you here myself, do you have a thing for trans girls now? Cuz last I checked you weren't into guys. Don't tell me you're secretly trans that would really be too fucking much
>>
>>8135068
It's not really a secret so much as I don't think it is important to tell anybody unless they eventually notice. But I do think you might be talking to a totally different ryan. This coincidence is hilarious, what region do we live in?
>>
>>8135136
Texas, US
>>
>>8135151
Holy shit lol thats great. We are completely different rachel/ryan pal combos. And i talk like a tard sometimes too. Thats too funny.
>>
>>8134632
just stick with being a fag

you dont seem to have the spine or the drive to keep getting abused and sucking dick long after the novelty wore off... for you to be a jaded ptsd tranny in the trenches kid, it seems unlikely

your meandering faggy intonation reads through in text, and it indicates to me that maybe one day youd be okay for it, but dont bother. wanting to be trans indicates doubt over what it means, either be a degenerate who transitions for the sex and attention or dont bother, because if one doesn't have a strong inclination they wont make it and will regret it

also you dont pass as a man, you pass as a faggot ie less than a man, more like a twink boy
>>
>>8135165
Nice. Although I was really looking forward to making fun of him considering all the crap he gave me about transitioning. Oh well.
>>
>>8135272
Hahhaha thats amazing. We are both trannies too.
>>
>>8135300
Yeah. I used to think he was too, he does and says some weirdly girly shit sometimes whether he realizes it or not. But now I'm pretty sure he's just a normal straight guy who just doesn't give a shit.
>>
posting in a /beep/ thread
>>
File: 1492557338655.jpg (28KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492557338655.jpg
28KB, 300x360px
>>8139565
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.