[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are older transitioners so obsessed with trying to prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 09435834905.png (2MB, 1288x1504px) Image search: [Google]
09435834905.png
2MB, 1288x1504px
why are older transitioners so obsessed with trying to prove that hstses and early transitioners are low IQ, when it's been proven that delaying and not experiencing male puberty is in fact a huge IQ booster ?

Is it because male late transitioners think that female socialization is inherently anti-intellectual?
>>
>>8133378
>implying it isn't
>>
>>8133462
how so?
inb4 the majority of men fail out of school because of the system "hates" them
>>
it's just men speaking over women, as always
>>
>>8133378
You got any studies to back up those wild claims there? lets see that proof.
>>
>>8133505
>inb4 the majority of men fail out of school because of the system "hates" them
???
>>
>>8133651
men like to lie and say that they're "innately" more intelligence than women and that the only reason why women do better than them in all forms of academics is because the education system doesn't cater to the """""male learning style""""".
>>
>>8133669
o why do women do better?
>>
File: eh.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
Because late transitioners are trying to mask the fact they have a very low IQ themselves.
>>
>>8133770
agps have high iq. hstses have low iq.
>>
>>8133378
>transitioned as a teen
>above average intelligence but definitely not genius tier
Honestly with the amount of AGPs that have bimboification and sissification fetishes, I think they might just be projecting their creepy desires onto us. I know a lot of AGPs love to prey on younger transitioners.

>>8133669
Men think they are brilliant because they excel at memorization and can do things like math and science. They degrade non STEM fields as soft and dumb despite them requiring more critical thinking because they are insecure of female intelligence.
>>
>>8133874
>I know a lot of AGPs love to prey on younger transitioners.
This is very true. I was nearly raped by two AGPs, one "sissy" daddy and one married transbian man who wanted to squeeze hard my "clitty" (he said it in a very booming masculine voice tbqh).
>>
>>8133874
>They degrade non STEM fields as soft and dumb despite them requiring more critical thinking because they are insecure of female intelligence.
this inferiority complex
>>
File: 34985903458.png (2MB, 1698x1416px) Image search: [Google]
34985903458.png
2MB, 1698x1416px
>>8133944
Men can only have superiority complexes, never actual superiority.
>>
>>8133972
Is this why you are so jealous of early transitioners?
>>
>>8133972
you would know
>>
should late transitioners just kill themselves?
>>
>>8134003
i'm not male
>>
>>8133378

the AGP/HSTS dichotomy is not real, so your question isn't even worth discussing as it is not based on anything in reality.
>>
File: 1486780628299.jpg (19KB, 339x407px) Image search: [Google]
1486780628299.jpg
19KB, 339x407px
>>8134034
Have you checked the mirror lately?
>>
>>8134022
yea
>>
>>8133669
Men are not more intelligent than women, but they are more likely to be geniuses. Men are the experimental sex, the deviation from the norm, and it results in wider bell in just about every metric. It's also why men are more likely to have just about every mental illness possible.
>>
Daily reminder that everyone is dumb besides me.
>>
>>8134523
are you male or female?
>>
>>8134069
idk who that is
>>
>>8133378
hsts "late" transitioner here. reminding you that agps are always gross sexoffender males trying to invade femalespaces. transbians are pretty ew. also cis women are always the enemy, and cant help lying.
>>
>>8135930
how "late" ?
>>
>>8135930
>reminding you that agps are always gross sexoffender males trying to invade femalespaces.
t. wants to rape cis men by having sex with them without revealing he's a man
>>
>>8133890
>nearly raped
AKA paranoia
>>
>>8133605
I am woman and the moment I read this I heard the squekling voice of some retard saying ''mansplaining!!'' stop.
>>
>>8133378
Why is there so much infighting with trannies. You're alost as bad as muslims but you don't decapitate eachother
>>
>>8141939
cool, women don't speak for me either? what makes you think that you nasty piece of shit?
>>
> women more intelligent

lol what?
>>
>>8133669
Society isn't built to cater to the feminine mindset. That's neither the common man's problem nor yours
>>
>>8133378
Why is Caraposter obsessed with this topic is it because its to late for him?
>>
>>8142919
yes
>>
>>8133378
>implying it isn't you hsts making all the low iq threads
I mean seriously you guys are too easy now.
>>
>>8133378
Where's the proof that delaying puberty is an IQ booster? All the TERFs said the opposite. Is it because estrogen shrinks brains to female size?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.