[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJW Hypocrisy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1486504591937.jpg (87KB, 992x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1486504591937.jpg
87KB, 992x1275px
I came out as trans to two of my friends a few weeks ago, moreso my friend and his SJW girlfriend. She denies that she's an SJW, but whenever we talk politics she spews crap about the patriarchy and apologizes for PC police.

The night I came out, she made a big deal about calling me female gender pronouns, even though I was presenting as male and said it wasn't a big deal. She went as far as to correct her boyfriend a couple times.

Recently we hung out again. I was dressed as a woman with a massively stuffed bra and women's clothing. Not only did she use the wrong pronouns multiple times, but during a discussion about corruption in Congress she said, "I know you two will disagree with me, but it's because of the patriarchy."

>You two
>You two males

I explained that I didn't believe it was because of patriarchy because the form of corruption we were discussion had more to do with the nature of power rather than misogyny. I didn't say it, but in my head I thought that if the federal government was controlled by a coven of black and Latino women that abuses of power would still be an issue. She and I had discussed how I had been catcalled recently, yet she still thought I believed male dominated power structures weren't an issue.

Her boyfriend, a conservative libertarian, didn't misgender me or make a big deal about the way I was dressed. He's hung out with me "cross-dressing" twice and has been cool each time, despite expressing some anxiety about my gender identity issue when I came out.

tldr
>SJW makes big deal about accepting me as trans when I come out
>forgets about it and acts like I'm a man when I make it easy for her to remember otherwise

If she wasn't my friend's girlfriend, I would've vocalized my disdain.
>>
>>8133374
You should have known she was a fake SJW when she started dating a "conservative libertarian".
>>
>>8133389
He's a pretty cool guy. Aside from some typical male anxiety around non-hetero's, he's mostly just a free speech advocate who has issues with political correctness and faux-diversity pushes. The right wing slant is self-described.
>>
Some people are so fucking scared of not being 'progressive' they regress into something worst than what they're fighting over. It's annoying as shit, and just tells me you don't give a crap about the people you're defending and only want to look better than others.

It always reminds me of the dinner discussion scene in American Psycho.
>>
>>8133374
>yet she still thought I believed male dominated power structures weren't an issue.
They aren't...

Would you rather be ruled by people like your friend or people like his girlfriend?
>>
>>8133374
Seems more to me you just have a thing for """leftists""" considering you didn't give a crap about her boyfriend calling you a he yet are making a post about her doing it.
>>
>>8133421
>male dominated power structures aren't an issue
I respectfully disagree.
>>
>>8133374
The whole SJW idea is riddled with hypocrisy, so essentially she was acting completely as expected.

In general, in a serious conflict, whether physical or verbal, you can expect the libertarian to come to your aid while the SJW does not.
Yet at the same time the SJW will be a proud proclaimer of fighting for ideals while the libertarian is mostly reserved and quiet.
>>
>>8133418
>It always reminds me of the dinner discussion scene in American Psycho.

Yeah. She isn't anywhere near as bad as Batemen, I hope, but it still pissed me off.

>>8133467
He called me he right after I came out when I was in total guy mode. It's understandable. Since then, he hasn't messed up.

>>8133469
Authoritarianism knows no gender, but men aren't catcalled by women on the street. I shouldn't have to worry about walking home at night when I'm only semi-passable.

>>8133421
I'd rather be ruled by no one. I favor direct democracy to the point that some of my friends describe me as an anarchist.

>>8133475
That describes their dynamic pretty well.
>>
>>8133499
>I'd rather be ruled by no one. I favor direct democracy to the point that some of my friends describe me as an anarchist.
That's rather missing the point but to put it another way, do you think he or his girlfriend would a) be most amenable to your direct democracy and b) vote the same way as you more often under it?

Also direct democracy is still statism at the end of the day.
>>
She's no "fake" at all. This describes the MO to a T. Claiming to have your best intentions in mind until you disagree. Could be anyone. Disabled and wearing a MAGA hat? Black conservative? Rape victim against abortion? You suddenly don't matter to these fuckwits anymore. So now you've got a movement of oppressors acting on behalf of the "oppressed".

That's how you end up with Japanese accepting Scarlett Johansson but that's sooo problematic in the west. Or a gang of white guys beating down a black guy while yelling "Black Lives Matter".

In your shoes, I'd try to voice disdain even if it's just subtle. Best of luck.
>>
>>8133499
>men aren't catcalled by women on the street
Is it possible most women just didn't find you attractive as a guy? People tend to catcall attractive people of the opposite sex regardless of gender, at least in my experience.
>>
>>8133499
>but men aren't catcalled by women on the street. I shouldn't have to worry about walking home at night when I'm only semi-passable.
Men face actual sexual harassment and even rape without being able to report it.

I'm sure there are ways women have it worse somehow, but you're not winning on the harassment front.
>>
>>8133665
how can a woman rape a man? lol
>>
>>8133700
Forced envelopment. Men don't just get hard because of arousal. Why do you think stress and fear boners are a thing?
>>
>>8133700
OP here. In a male body, I was raped three or four times, depending on how you count it, by my then girlfriend.

>>8133608
I was catcalled a few times in boymode, but never by strangers and nowhere near on the level of what happened to me last time I went out, let alone other cis or transwomen.
>>
>>8133700
It actually happens quite a bit.
>>
>>8133700
remember kids feminism is your ally
>>
>>8133374
>not being naturally english speaker
what is SJW ?
>>
>>8133735
>In a male body, I was raped three or four times, depending on how you count it, by my then girlfriend.
Yet you still fall for the women are hard done by meme despite your go to example being *women* facing sexual "harassment"?
>>
>>8133716
Never heard of stress and fear boners or experienced one myself, so i think you're full of bullshit.
>>8133735
How did she rape you?
>>
>>8133918
How did you go through high school without worrying that when you get called up to the front of the class you might have a random boner?
>>
>>8133886
Social justice warrior (hm, let's see if I ended up taking bait)
>>
>>8133940
Cis men are weird
>>
>>8133940
dude that was my life when i went to school.
after a while i just stopped caring and wore it proudly and walked like a king
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.