[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bugger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Come out of repression again for the umpteenth time
Really want to just get the meme ball rolling now pls
I don't want to be 10 years down the line and still be thinking about but the suicide option may feel a lot more enticing then

>Never saw myself getting old as a dude
>Cross dressing since 6
>Parents won't talk about the clothes they found ever, at any age
>am 20

What do
>>
>>8131074
do you have money? now you obvs go to inhousepharmacy and buy mones

also talk to a gp
>>
>>8131095
I haven't spoken to my GP for around 4 years and that was to see about a cyst on my twat sack
And money, not really, I could only get one or the other
>>
>>8131074
HSTS or AGP?
>>
>>8131224
I'd say both but that's probably impossible, and if that, I may as well be AGP which is making me think, maybe I shouldn't. But I know I wouldn't be happy and that the question and thoughts will always be there
>>
>>8131260
OP here, and I don't generally like the role I would have in hetero sex at the current moment
>>
>>8131269
You're still youngish, just start taking titty pills and see how it makes you feel. Also AGP is trans.
>>
>>8131290
Any that you reccomend?
>>
>>8131317
I've been on cypro and estradiol (androcur/progynova) for the last seven months and I've liked the effects so far. Haven't tried anything else so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>8131329
>>8131095
Alright, here goes, thanks by the way.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.