[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you be gender disphoric when your idea of gender can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20170413_092011.jpg (378KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_092011.jpg
378KB, 2016x1512px
How can you be gender disphoric when your idea of gender can only be based on a form of idealisation of that gender wich presumenly will m ake you happy(?)

Did anyone trans here examined what defines gender with all its negative and positive traits to know you are it?
>>
shut the fuck up you gender-confused schizo god damn
>>
>>8128268
Easier method: if you're biologically male but uncomfortable with that, you can only alleviate the situation by becoming a eunuch, or adopting the secondary characteristics of the opposite sex (a woman) through medication. It's a bit socially awkward to present as anything other than one or the other. Same goes for ftms. To answer your question, they don't need to know. It's irrelevant.
>>
You dont understand op, anime showed me how nice it is to be a girl! I will have great friends, like hobbies thoghetter and be slightly pervy and silly with eachother. Girls cant be mean to eachother unlike guys too.
>>
Let's say you're an mtf. You don't need to know what "woman" is; you only need to know what "not man" is. If you've become sufficiently "not man" what do you think people are going to think you are? For the majority of people, there are only two categories. It's that simple. The desire to be womanlike is unnecessary, and therefor the knowledge of what it means to be one is unnecessary. By rejecting your maleness, you implicitly shift categories.
>>
>>8128268
I think the best way to be sure is see the effects of hormones. Feel the changes in your demeanor, emotions act in ways that make you feel comfortable. Be true to your feelings, I don't like my penis. I never have, that doesn't make me a girl. Liking men doesn't make me a girl. Being acknowledge/treated as a girl make me feel happy that's why I persue that role. It's being recognized for my personality and my quirks that I'm female regardless of my skin. Female and male are just quantifications of who we are similar to and who we are different from. I'm nothing like a man ergo I am female.
>>
>>8128389
Thats actually a pretty good responce.You have more knowledge of your own gender by experiencing and feeling the societal enforcement of its idea on diffrint levels. (Expected to act a kind of way in diffrint social contexes) If you dislike the idea (of what is expected of you so being accepted as your assigned gender) and actual being of your gender (manifestation of gender on personal deep level ( the self) wich you only can know by experiencing it) then you can start to question your gender and construct a faith that the other gender can be the correct gender that you enjoy being by doing a leap of faith by trying to pass as one and experience what it is to be that gender.
>>
I am probably not trangendered and believe that being a man means
>being able to pee upright, because what is bad about that unless you're such a stupid malleable cunt that
>you flood your body with estrogen to fulfill a fetish that dehumanizes a shitload of people
>only to realize that's not good enough because if it were, why would women be so fucking miserable
>at least now you have a "real" problem

I'm sure this isn't the case with some or even a lot of people but fuck you if you fit this description.
>>
>>8128540
>dehumanizes
Women arnt human?
>>
>>8128622
You're cute. What makes someone human?

Besides a prolapsed anus and inferiority complex. Retarded fag.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.