[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get to go back to 2007!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12

File: dreams.jpg (3MB, 3456x2298px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
3MB, 3456x2298px
It turns out your life up to this point was a dream. You wake up in the year 2007. Everything that has happened up until this day in 2007 has happened, but everything between 2007 and 2017 was just your subconscious imagination. What do you do?
>>
File: 1490603256827.jpg (53KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
1490603256827.jpg
53KB, 540x359px
>>8123853
Assassinate Trump.
>>
Talk to a doctor, maybe even a counselor, about it, as I am obviously extremely fucked up and need immediate medical assistance.
>>
File: 1447630886661.jpg (41KB, 447x425px) Image search: [Google]
1447630886661.jpg
41KB, 447x425px
>panic
>tell parents i'm grill
>tell them actually truly
>go to doctor
>early transition
>tell bully sister off
>ace highschool
>go see favorite bands all the times i missed them
>try to make sure i meet and befriend my bffs
>>
>>8123859
Obama*
>>
>>8123853
Kick my ex down the stairs before she ruins my life.
>>
File: 1423686814164.jpg (49KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1423686814164.jpg
49KB, 283x323px
>>8123859
>not running for president with trump tactics as they're clearly effective
>fund campaign by befriending notch and saying you'll fund his project if you split 50/50 or so
>become qt tranny president of the united states of the usa
>rule the world
>>
>>8123901
Nope Trump must die. TRUMP MUST DIE NOW!
>>
>>8123917
t. nigger
>>
>>8123921
I'm a white gay cis male. I don't get your angle.
>>
>>8123903
Fact: 100% of people who post shit like this are terrible human beings.
>>
File: my fellow whites.png (418KB, 1441x808px) Image search: [Google]
my fellow whites.png
418KB, 1441x808px
>>8123929
(((white male)))
>>
>>8123940
t. woman
>>
>>8123941
I'm not a jew and i'm not an old man. I still don't get your angle
>>
>>8123853
Get a job, and save hard to weather the recession, try harder to get another when I inevitably get laid off.
Don't fuck my brain up too much, and just get a shitty retail job to get money coming in, and get a motorbike early.
>>
>>8123940
If that comment phases you then you really shouldn't lurk 4chan anymore. You obviously don't belong here if a crude abortion joke upsets you.
>>
>>8123941
t. /pol/tard who cites the came terrorist attacks as arab and as muslim violence

>Which is it? @8123941
>>
>>8123954
>@8123941
This isn't twitter you cuntfaggot.
>>
>>8123963
>>8123954

Jesus Christ you people need to get a job.
>>
>Having to go through the academy again
FUCK NO!
>>
>>8123975
>one of you wants to murder all the jews and the other doesn't
>well let me let you in on a little secret
>you're both retarded!
t. centrist
>>
>>8123981
Shut the fuck up you salty kike, you have no power here.
>>
>>8123985
not that guy, but nor do you man. LOL
>>
Get on hrt right away, work hard in school, move to another city and take cs and hope I meet my crush then marry her
>>
>>8124030
>LOL
>>
File: the_future.png (283KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
the_future.png
283KB, 630x400px
>>8123853
>transition at 12 instead of 15
>spend all my time actively working towards fame, acquire Wikipedia article
>make sure that Cara transitions early as well
>use my clout to advance public awareness of the necessity of early transitioning, and the importance of FFS for later transitioners, so that it can be covered by insurance
>put money toward research for more effective surgeries and treatments, including uterus transplants
>write a "fictional" book about my time jump adventures, make more money
>write more books which get adapted into cartoons, movies and video games that feature positive portrayals of trans characters, eventually transgenderism becomes completely normalized and almost mundane within the public consciousness
>admire my world of early transitioners and teenage transitioners who were still able to pass because of taxpayer-funded surgeries, beautiful young girls who will never have to wonder if they will find a partner who accepts them for being trans, because nobody cares about that stuff anymore
>become first trans, female, and lesbian president
>have a baby with my new uterus, eventually get a Mother's Day present from them and stick it up on the White House refrigerator with magnets
>>
>>8124085
>eventually transgenderism becomes completely normalized and almost mundane within the public consciousness
*all* transgenderism?
>>
>>8123853

>Wake up with the greatest relief I've ever experienced in my life as a 12 year old about to finish 6th grade
>Grow a spine and am no longer as naïve
>Look into possibilities for self-medding instead of telling my parents right away so I don't get memed on by the "no estrogen until 16" rule of the medical establishment
>If it looks like I really can't find a way to pay for HRT, a site that will sell to me (don't think this will be a problem), and find a way to get it past my parents, ONLY THEN would I come out to them without already being on HRT
>If things go my way, tell my parents that I'm trans only once they confront me about looking girlier or until I decide I'm sick of living as a boy and want to socially transition
>Parents won't be able to refuse me because I've already shown this is what I want and if they try to stop me I'll run away
>Invest in Apple stock through my father or mother
>Warn my father about GFC
>Make friends
>Work on getting 4.0 GPA from now on
>>
>>8124120
when did you transition in our world?
>>
>>8123853
>come out as ftm to family
>attempt to get things like blockers, etc earlier than i actually did (would have to go to family court, which i didn't manage to do in this world because it took too many years for my mum to stop throwing a shitfit), start presenting as male at 8/9 instead of in early teens
>convince parents to homeschool (i was experiencing extreme bullying in school the first time around, being trans would not improve that)
>generic 'lol if i time travelled i'd have to do this' stuff like make a lot of money on things, dedicate time to learning skills, etc
>>
File: 1487891839400.png (153KB, 308x294px) Image search: [Google]
1487891839400.png
153KB, 308x294px
>Try to come out to parents as trans, may get shutdown
>Don't become a pothead, get into music or something and track
>If accepting parents try to talk them into HRT earlier, otherwise just be an effeminate faggot and avoid red meat and basketball
>Learn to actually study and go into a decent university right off the bat in an accepting city

I hate these threads desu, so much that could have gone differently
>>
>>8124169
>>8124264
How did your lives play out in this world?
>>
>>8124169
How does the family court for blockers thing work?
>>
>Become a rap god
>Age faster and become a grill through the powers of rap
>Kill America with my delicious groovy beats
>I crave for chinese daily
>>
>>8124288
in australia until 2013 you needed to go through the state/federal (i forgot because my parents never let me) family court system to get hormone blockers under 18, spending thousands of dollars and taking months-years for approval, and you still need to do it to get hormones or surgery
a low double digit number of people have ever done it for blockers or hormones, and one ever for surgery
this has been protocol since about the 1990s and before that it was totally 100% illegal under all circumstances
>>8124281
currently depressed 18 year old high school dropout neet with bdd who can't get over the goddamn tranny thing
transitioned under 18, which at least in my social context is miraculously early
>>
File: 1429777699763.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1429777699763.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
>>8124281
>depressed and shit in school, no one knows why
>high dysphoria but repressing and denial
>do art school and shit
>finally come out to parents as trans at 21, plan to start transition
>procastrinate, get more uni shit done
>move six times in two years so no steady ground for repeated doctor visits
>get shit job i hate and still stuck at
>procastrinate transition another year
>friend get mad at me for my complete apathy, forces me to call up a doctor
>has to go through local processes another year to get hormones
>get mones late 24
>couple months in, 25 now, openly living as woman, hope to fuck this will work
Yes, I have a couple regrets.
>>
>>8123853
cry because it means I went through all that suffering for nothing
>>
>>8124322
But hey, maybe that dream was telling you something. Maybe you can live a happy life instead.
>>
File: 1406659744939.jpg (56KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1406659744939.jpg
56KB, 356x374px
>>8124322
>for nothing
>ten year life experience
>expert knowledge of the future
>20/20 hindsight in realtime
>>
>>8124322
Think of it this way, you keep your experiences and you grew as a person. Now you've learned a lot and can also properly appreciate what you're given.
>>
>>8124313
>my parents never let me
Yes another transition screwed over by parents.
>>
>>8124341
it's not that bad (it is that bad, but it is much less bad than the modal 'transition screwed over by parents')
i was on both blockers and t by the time of my 18th birthday
>>
>2007
>I'm 19yo starting collage
>My parents are wealthy (they will lose everything in 2008 recession)
>I go to a doctor immediately, ask for HRT (he dose IC so I would get script on first visit)
>Start taking care of myself
>Come out to my parents and warn them about economical shitsotrom that yet to come.
>I live happy as a college girl and find myself a bf

Fuck you OP for destroying my mood
>>
>>8123853
2007 is too late to make significant changes to my life. Worst mistakes, I made from 1997 on.
>>
>>8124485
Oh so you regret that? I though you were at peace with it.
>>
I'd be a freshman in highschool again. I guess I'd try to enjoy it this time rather than let depression consume me and inhibit my ability to make friends. I'd also come out much, much sooner and be able to deal with whatever shit gets thrown into my face.
>>
>>8124493
With her death, I'm more at peace than ever, just not completely. With how my job fucked me up, not at all. That's what I'd change. I wasn't made for that line of work.
Actually, I was thinking of a completely different path. Going to university to study art history instead of taking that exam and signing that State job contract. Wouldn't have met her in the first place.
Maybe forging through my transition as well, though that probably would have been just as impossible.
>>
>>8123853
Come out as gay and get on anti androgens. Try to prevent a friend's suicide.
>>
>>8124485
>>8124538
What's the story here? What were the mistakes?

>>8124614
>Try to prevent a friend's suicide.
What happened?
>>
>>8124281
19 years old in community college, might go back and try to get into a good university this year but who knows. I've pretty much stopped smoking and drinking alcohol completely, HRT is doing fine and I'm avoiding red meat so I can maybe lose muscle quicker, I've lost a ton of weight but I'm still fairly healthy.

Idk I just wish I could have been a model, early transitioning tranny with a bright future ahead of her and good artistic abilities, but it's not too bad.
>>
>>8124691
I suppose a lot of people here know of my past but not everyone. When I was 19, back in 1997, I passed an exam to join a State agency, sounded like a sweet deal at the time. While in training, back in 1999, I fell in love with a fellow student. She hanged herself not long later. I ended up with PTSD, made it worse by doing horrible things to myself to keep her memories alive. Found myself unable to continue the transition I had started when I was 15.
That's the gist of it, at least.
>>
>>8124723
;_;
>>
>>8124691
A friend was struggling with mental illness and killed herself. Knowing what I know now I believe she was ftm. She had major depressive disorder and some kind of social anxiety.
>>
>>8124786
>Knowing what I know now I believe she was ftm.
What were the clues?
>>
File: 27464900-dark-souls-wallpapers.jpg (502KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
27464900-dark-souls-wallpapers.jpg
502KB, 1920x1200px
>>8123853
Now that's a question, in 2007 I was 14 and my current girlfriend andmaybeloveofmylife was 12. I love her the way she is now but we've both been through quite a bit to get here, so would it change things radically? Would she even exist?
Either way idk, I might just kill myself.
>>
>>8123853
Probably still repress
>>
>>8124808
Towards the end she admitted she wish she were born male and hated her body. She often talked about the few times she was mistaken for male fondly. Her family was strongly catholic and she was afraid to talk to her parents about it.
>>
>>8125019
Was that why she couldn't stand to go on, do you think?
>>
>>8124128

20. It's just that it's stupid to come out to your parents early only to get blocked by doctors when the entire reason they do that is to be sure you won't regret it and you already know you won't. That, I think, would be the second dumbest thing anyone could do that this happened to. I've heard, there are some doctors who were already giving estrogen at that age, but it's a chance better taken when you've eliminated the better option.
>>
>>8125041
I think it was a combination of factors. She also dropped out of highschool got her ged and went straight to college. She had frequent panic attacks and could not be around large groups.
>>
TRANSITION NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! OMFG I WISH.
>>
>>8124436

When did you start HRT? You didn't have to drop out because of the GFC, did you?

>>8124923

Are you really old to still think repressing is the best option with the last 10 years of your life back?
>>
>>8123853
Start hormones again, I guess... At least it'll be earlier this time.
Would be better if it was like 2000 or 2002.
>>
>>8123853
2007 was the year I tried coming out to my mother. I was 18 and underweight with light muscle. It would've been the perfect time to transition. I was talking to her about seeing a psychiatrist for depression.

Me: I feel like I'm a woman.
Mom: ...Well. No. If that was true, you'd say you were a woman.
(Moment of silence.)
Mom walks away.

If I could go back, I would insist on seeing a psychiatrist or PCP for the purpose of transitioning and go to community college instead of a four year program out of state.

>>8123903
That too.
>>
>>8125346
>Are you really old
Just really repressed.
>>
>>8123853
transition asap

I'd be 12, perfect!
>>
>>8125398
>Me: I feel like I'm a woman.
>Mom: ...Well. No. If that was true, you'd say you were a woman.
this is why two types need to become accepted
>>
But OP, I transitioned in 2006. Eh, I guess I'd buy a lot of bitcoins.
>>
>>8123853
>What do you do?
Fix being a weak little shit, and study my shit so I won't have to do so later.

Oh and wonder what will happen when we reach this point again, wondering if I may be stuck in a timeloop forever.
>>
>>8125429
Would your parents let you?
>>
>>8125507
Definitely not initially but, I'd sure as hell do whatever I could to sway them. Worst case scenario, I'd self med.
>>
>>8123853
Honestly? Just get on HRT, and also do better in school.
A lot of things I don't think are worth changing since I learned something/grew/developed or I had to experience them at the time I did.
So I'd just put my self on blockers in 2007 when I was 15, and then start estrogen once I was like 5 feet, 10 inches tall

I hate questions like this though they make me depressed as fuck since I wish I really could go back in time and fix my fucked up life
>>
>>8123941
White and Jewish aren't exclusive, though. It wasn't clarified whether he mean Jewish from an ethnic or religious standpoint. Yeah, most religious Jews are also ethnic Jews, but not all of them.

He could also just be multiracial, part ethnically Jewish and part white.
>>
>>8130249
>my fucked up life
Sorry you feel this way anon, but how so?
>>
>>8123941
>>8130327
Also some people just consider Jews to white in general.
>>
File: 1474939351296.png (274KB, 366x443px) Image search: [Google]
1474939351296.png
274KB, 366x443px
>wake up
>i'm 9, only a few months before my 10th birthday
>spend two and a half years being as openly GNC as possible, rather than being asocial as fuck and being GNC more or less only in my head as in my dream
>come out as trans just before I hit 12
>parents, who already accepted me as trans at 18 in the previous timeline, will also accept me here
>my two years of extreme GNC pay off and the psychologist I see diagnoses me with GID
>see an endocrinologist and start hormones at age 12
>live out the rest of my life as a completely stealth cis-tier transgirl

I'd still probably browse /lgbt/ though desu.
>>
>>8125398
>>8125436
I always found the "trutrans don't think, they know" argument retarded. It seems more like a debate on semantics than anything else.
>>
>>8124786
>>8125019
Pasted in the sudoku thread >>8130413
>>
>>8130371
You'd be waiting a long time to post in here man, /lgbt/ isn't that old.
>>
>>8130387
it's part semantics, part a*p vs hsts
>>
>>8130333
Why am I sad or why is my life fucked up?
>>
Assuming its 10 years exactly, I would have been 8 and this would have been a few months after my dad died. So its hard to say what would really happen because my family was in a rocky state of being to say the least.

I probably would try and skip grades so I would be where I am now in a much smaller fraction of time, and also tell my family I'm a girl in a few months so I could get an early transition.

This means I would have never gained weight and be fat, and I would be full blown transitioned by now rather than be waiting for hormones like I am now.

: ^)
>>
Runaway to england and befriend Shakira
>>
>>8123853
Transition at 14
>>
>>8123853
>Wake up, 14yo
>Feel the biggest relief a person could ever experience
>Cry my heart out in happiness as my life is still good
>Have a laugh about all the shit I experienced in the timeline where I'm a suicidal autist, tell family about wicked dream
>Tell family I'm a tranny, they were cool with it in shit timeline
>Get on T at 14, experience male puberty
>Actually go to school without dropping out 3 times, get diploma
>Spend time making friends and connections rather than playing non-stop WoW for 6 years locked in my room
>Go to uni, biotechnology and genetics major, enjoying the only subjects I love
>Do not end up planning to pull an unexpected suicide at 21

Having lost all of these years drove me insane. The regret is killing me every day, and I hate my parents for passing down their shit mental illness genes, but if I could at least fix it before it goes really bad I'd have a chance at life.
>>
>>8130632
Both, maybe. Just interested in getting to know your story.
>>
>>8123853
2007 isn't early enough to undo the mistakes I made. I was about to graduate highschool that year and I looked manly as fuck and was covered with body hair.
>>
>not suppress the gay
>not be asexual for all of middle thru high school and actually develop the interpersonal skills required for having a relationship
>try harder to be a normie
>lift weights and eat more vegetables
>not spend all my time on Skype or playing Xbox with my friends (none of whom I still talk to), actually develop social skills
>recognize my (slight) autism and do my best to compensate
>get to know siblings better, talk openly with parents to maybe develop some sort of emotional bond with family
>actually do well in high school or at least try harder since this time around I probably won't be suicidal the whole time
>go to a good university like a normal person and become a botanist like I'd always wanted

wow I really fucked up my teens
>>
>>8132099
well, i dont want to write a novel exactly, but I was pretty uncomfortable with my body around 13 or 14 once I started getting erections and leg hair. I didn't know what exactly the problem was, bu I started shaving my legs right away, but I got alot of flack for it from my parents, and so the summer of 2007 I didn't shave so I wouldn't be embarassed while I was wearing shorts, but having leg hair that was visible made me SUPER uncomfortable. I was also getting more and more frustrated having to be around men/lumped in with men, but I couldn't quite understand it, I just wanted to be with (other) girls, since I felt more comfortable, and like I had more in common.
Also, looking back, I understand that seeing myself as a male in photographs and shit really hurt, but again, I couldn't pinpoint any of this. Later on in the year I got to the point where I decided I was "gay" (even though I knew I had some attraction to women) but feminine gay male was the only identity I knew of that "fit" even though it was a poor fit.

I say all of that to say, that transitioning in 2007 would have been cool, but I also hadn't figured it all out myself. If I were to go back in time and just impose that on myself, I think I'd end up with a different set of problems. Also, my parents are super religious and conservative.

2009 is when I realized I was trans and wanted to transition, but there were still a number of experiences and relationships I had that I think would be very different or not exist at all if I had been female SOCIALLY, so I'm not sure transitioning then would be the best thing either. It's hard to reflect on who/what i'd be when removing or changing so many things, you know?

So I'd just start myself on HRT in 2008 so I'd be the height I wanted, and then socially transition in 2012 or 2013.

my major fuckups happened in 2014, when I got super depressed and majorly fucked up my schooling, and I haven't recovered from that yet.

idk if tht answers ur question
>>
>>8124923
Underrated post
>>
Do the same thing, maybe go to the dentist ba bit earlier, avoid a few issues, but pretty much do they same.
>>
>>8135629
Hello sister.
>>
>even if it means I will experience hell for the last 2 years of high school, figure out a way to transition asap
>come out to mum and dad
>hrt asap as well. order online if I have to
>come out to best friend
>stop with all the trumpet lessons, your not really enjoying it.
>hang out with more of the drama kids, there cool and will be more accepting then most of my current "friend" group.
>brace for shit going down between my parents that leads to separation and divorce. (this was going to happen no matter what I did)
>>
kill myself immediately to save myself the suffering of the last 10 years
>>
File: 1491658786213.jpg (53KB, 715x564px) Image search: [Google]
1491658786213.jpg
53KB, 715x564px
>>8123853
Be happy because i moved to germanistan in 2011
>>
>>8137569
but you don't kill yourself irl?
>>
>>8123853
Get on hormones earlier.
>>
>>8132039
>Go to uni, biotechnology and genetics major, enjoying the only subjects I love
Be my boyfriend anon.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.