[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i dump my bf and dating preferences for mtfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: kill-me_o_1470743.jpg (62KB, 476x508px) Image search: [Google]
kill-me_o_1470743.jpg
62KB, 476x508px
> be me
> be an androgynous mtf leaning on feminine
> the person I've been dating for a while hides me from family, friends and the general public (unless im dressed like a boy in public)
> cant call him babe like i usually do and cant hold hands
> he's afraid ppl think he's gay n stuff
> it just reminds me that being trans doesn't make me presentable as a partner to some ppl
> reminds me I'm not entirely passable yet
> makes me feel generally like a piece of shit
> ive had some thoughts of mb breaking things up
> if I do I was thinking maybe I can find someone that's ok with telling their family about someone like me
That would be ideal. I guess thats what I get for dating someone leaning more on straight.
I should have dated someone who was more on the gay side. I wish I could find a bi guy; though bi people sometimes don't let their family know they are bi and I don't want a straight acting bi guy. Wish I could date a masculine ftm desu
That would be fucking perfect
Don't even care if they don't have a dick. I honestly don't even crave sex much anymore, I just want someone who isnt afraid to be with me and treat me like a girl public or regardless. Or mb not date anyone at all for a while at least not until I'm 100% passable. Should i just wait until after i have a full transition?

I feel like some broken bargain bin toy...
>>
>>8122911

Your boyfriend sounds like a coward. I would leave him.
>>
>>8122937
yeah, im leaning more on leaving him
>>
>>8122911

Let him know how you feel. Best case scenario he realises he's being a dick and makes it up to you. Second best case scenario you break up and move onto healthier relationships.

There are no bad scenarios.
>>
>>8123137
I talked to him but I got the response i figured i was gonna get... hes not gonna change his behavior. But he doesn't wanna break up, he wants to keep the relationship goin. To be fair hes been a nice guy, but this is a big issue for me. Its not like I'm gonna stop being a tranny when I pass; it really feels ridiculous that I have to hide what the fuck I am. And dressing like an outright dude for him just so can spend time together in public makes me feel so shitty. Our dates are basically ruined because of this. After we talked i avoided further mention of it. Hes been a sweet guy otherwise and I have been dating him for about a year. At first i didn't mind it so much because I was early in transition but its been slowly ramping up. I'm not comfortable with it anymore. How do i bring up the fact that i wanna end things? I wanna hurt him as little as possible.
>>
>>8125649
wait he forces you to crossdress to go out with you..? that's p gross honestly, yeah breaking up is best, you don't wanna be with someone who's embarassed to be with you in front of the world when you yourself have a far bigger burden to bear
>>
>>8126188
Well i mean he doesnt force me. He just makes strong suggestions and there's implications that its so he doesn't look gay. And don't necessarily think of it as cross dressing because I still don't pass and normally I dress androgynously with subtle feminine things. Still tho I guess he prefers I don't wear anything feminine.
>>
>>8125649
>I wanna hurt him as little as possible.
He doesn't really seem to care that he's hurting you so fuck him, that's his problem to deal with. Leave ASAP.
>>
File: IMG_20161224_010306.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161224_010306.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>shitty, abusive behavior
>won't make an effort to change

Leave him, OP. You're better than this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.