[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When happens when a mtf tranny gets old?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: lw41.jpg (35KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
lw41.jpg
35KB, 594x334px
>Im 22, repressed tranny
>I've been secretly taking hormones while still living in my parents house

My dad told me today that if I transition, I will start to look like a man again when i get old like in 60s because hormones doesnt work well in later age. Is this true?

He also talked about how disgusting it will be to have sex after srs because semen will get stuck in the neo vagina and it will start to rot?

What are the side effects of hrt in the long term(30~40 years)? Will I die prematurely because of hrt and srs?

He really makes me uncomfortable about transitioning but idk if these are facts or not.
>>
>>8121492
Trannies don't get old, they stay beautiful for ever because age 30 an hero
>>
>>8121492
That's not how hormones work, you'd just look like an old lady (assuming you pass).

Also if you take care of your neo-vagina, nothing like that will happen, only old gross hons get necrosis.
>>
It's when you get old that you pass for real.

Though you'll probably die of cancer at like 60 from the mones.
>>
>>8121492
Old people hormones tend to fail which is why cis people take hormone supplements but you will already be taking hormone supplements for the rest of your life. Neo vaginas seem like a shitty 'solution' I'm not getting SRS for a cum sack penis.
>>
>>8121563
My parents want me to get srs if I transition but idk if I should desu.
>>
File: transexual.jpg (35KB, 542x386px)
transexual.jpg
35KB, 542x386px
>>8121538
>Though you'll probably die of cancer at like 60 from the mones.

bullshit.
there are a lot of old transexuals.
carmen carrera is friends with some of them.
>>
File: old tranny timeline.png (1MB, 1990x598px) Image search: [Google]
old tranny timeline.png
1MB, 1990x598px
You'll be fine
>>
>>8121615
Why are your parents even involved in the decision? Kind of awk imo desu
>>
>>8121563
This.
I've already lost enough of my life living on the wrong hormone, I'm not stopping hrt at 50 to go through menopause and that shit.
>>
>>8121634
it is awkward. Whats more awkward is that he told me he knows about this because he met a trans woman before.. 0.o
>>
>>8121615
It's your body. You should make your own decisions about it.
>>
>>8121492
I wonder how he thinks semen is removed from cis vaginas
>>
>>8121615
Tbh when it comes to sex I recommend keeping the dick and simulate vaginal sex with thights sex or anal.
>>
>>8121492
>He also talked about how disgusting it will be to have sex after srs because semen will get stuck in the neo vagina and it will start to rot?

your dad is a chaser

leave him
>>
>>8121492
likely you will have liver failure unless you pump them through injections but other than that its no biggie
>>
i think what i'll do is...... just not read any more of this thread

n pretend i never saw it
>>
>>8121622
that's like saying there's a lot of old chainsmokers. There is still a large correlation between cancer and usage of hormones.
>>
>>8122932
>There is still a large correlation between cancer and usage of hormones.

as far as I know there isn't an established link between hrt and increased risk for developing breast cancer / cancer, have a source?

>also tfw nearly all of family on moms side have died of cancer
>>
>>8122932
Got a source of that? Because the only relation between cancer and HRT I'm aware of is prostate cancer, and it's a negative correlation.
>>
>gets old

doesn't happen to 90% of them, they realise how ridiculous they are and kill themselves.
>>
>>8122940
>>8122944
hrt does lead to vascular issues, which is all of the plumbing to your heart
>>
A lot of women will be kinda ugly and man-ish in their own 60s. Pretty normal.
>>
>>8121622
>>8122940
Then why aren't cis women given estradiol to counteract the effects of menopause?
>>
>>8123192
But they are if they want?
>>
>>8121492
the only good examples are ironically in latin america becuase int he states they seem to disappear around 40 but i have seen quite a bit of 50+ trans women who have been transitioning since they were teenagers in Latin america i also slept with one it was cool

>>8121626
this
>>8123163
this also
>>
>>8121492
Once you reach a certain age you pretty much pass because old people arent expected to look like nubile young farmers daughters. Meeting a tranny once doesnt mean he knows anything about transwomen or their medical problems/needs.
Your dad is trying to scare you away from being trans because hes an asshole. Ignore his bullshit and look shit up for yourself or, I dont know, ask a fucking doctor not your antagonistic father.
On a related note: get the fuck out of your parents house. YOur changes will eventually give you away and if hes saying shit like that with a possible idea that you might be trans, imagine how he will react if he gets confirmation. Get away from him, get into a stable situation away from your lying (if we are being generous: misinformed) father.
>>
>>8121492
Your writing skills tell me you are autistic af. Do you understand basic Logic?
>>
>>8123110
[Source]
[Source for HRT without AA or GnRH]
>>
>>8123003
I think out of fairness

For every trans that commits suicide

A healthy cis male should be taken and killed for equity
>>
>>8123747
female*
>>
>>8123747
>healthy cis female
FTFY
>>
>>8123747
It should be a cis female and their body should be donated to science for research on how to treat transes, and eventually womb and body transplants.
>>
>>8123747
What the fuck?
>>
>repressed
>taking hormones
What did he mean by this
>>
File: 1488925044022.jpg (79KB, 960x700px)
1488925044022.jpg
79KB, 960x700px
>>8123747
liberals are the new fascists, damn
>>
>>8123234
but I need a financial support for school, ffs, etc
>>8123351
I am actually mildly autistic.
>>8124455
I haven't socially transition yet but I take hormones without my parents knowing. They are in denial. Don't call me he plz.
>>
>>8124561
>new
>>
>>8124580
When you stop saying retarded shit like that I'll stop calling you he
>>
>>8124589
You can call me he

I am socially male and just treat my dysphoria as something to be medicated away with hrt

If a coworker questions me I just go to hr and say I feel threatened

Have the whole office on a practical gag order
>>
>>8123192
they are lol, millions and millions of them, that's what the term HRT means to most normies
>>
>>8124615
is that something you can do for a long time? You will get liver failure sooner if you take T-blocker for rest of your life.
Are you planning to get orchi or srs without socially transitioning?
>>
>>8124637
Already had an orchi since I gave up on legal gender change since I don't pass
>>
>>8122944
Yeah me, I've been on hormones for 8 years then got breast cancer.
>>
>>8124695
Prove it.
>>
>>8123192
A lot do but I believe the majority still does not. A lot of people are scared of pharmaceuticals.
I know my mom didn't do hrt after hitting menopause and neither did my aunt and their bodies went to shit pretty damn quick. They look like they're in their late 50s even though they're in their 40s. Their bodies deteriorated really quickly but they don't even realize it because they're too caught up in anti-hrt hysteria
>>
>>8124615
How has talking to HR gone in the past for there to be a gag order? What did you complain about?
>>
>>8124615
What are you gonna do when some coworker you've pissed off proves to HR that all the claims you've made are fraudulent?
>>
>>8124695
You do realize that men can get breast cancer too?
>>
>>8121492
Statistically speaking you won't make it to that age, so nothing to worry about really.
>>
>>8124700
>>8124695
"Existing retrospective data on transgender women have mixed findings. Two retrospective population based studies of breast cancer in transgender women have been reported; both reported only on cases of breast cancer which were detected as part of routine clinical care, as opposed to through a structured and broad screening program. A retrospective study of 2,307 Dutch transgender women treated at a single center found an estimated incidence of 4.1/100,000 person-years, in comparison to the incidence of 155/100,000 person-years in the general Dutch non-transgender female population"
http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-breast-cancer-women
>>
>>8124885

And estrogen lowers our risk of prostate cancer. So it's really trading one risk for another and not really losing (or gaining) much.
>>
>>8124742
I said I felt threatened by the questioning of my sexuality and identity (I look really fem for a guy) and I demand colleagues don't talk to me socially or "banter"

Otherwise I will complain

>>8124777
The law is on my side, UK here. Straight cis males are too insecure to go to hr themselves and would be ignored since I am the more oppressed party as a member of lgbt which hr know
>>
>>8125105
>the questioning of my sexuality and identity
What were they saying? How many times did you have to complain?
>>
>>8125120
Only once.

Insinuations of gay or trans which I did not reveal to them or admit.
>>
>>8123202
>>8124627
I know it's given to younger cis women who don't have functioning ovaries for one reason or another.
But wasn't the practice of HRT for menopausal women eventually abandoned because it had been shown that HRT has some health risks?
I mean, otherwise it would've been a common practice at least in the first world, since estradiol is cheap and menopause is nasty.
>>
File: NY_Reuters.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
NY_Reuters.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>>8121492
>>
>>8125105
The law isn't on your side. If I was one of those guys I'd record everything I said to you to prove I was innocent. You realise making a complaint about someone leaves a black mark on their career right? You're damaging peoples livelyhoods because you're a manipulative coward.
>>
>>8121848
He thinks it all goes in the uterus
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.