[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what age is the divider?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 2245f3cf129932aa66a991013e2cdac6.jpg (522KB, 1525x1104px) Image search: [Google]
2245f3cf129932aa66a991013e2cdac6.jpg
522KB, 1525x1104px
>Susansplace says anything under 30 is super young
>Leddit will say anything under 24 is young
>4chan will say anything under 14 is young(ish)

No memes.... ( i know u will meme anyways but) honesty, HONESTLY, what is considered "early" when starting transition VS what age is considered "later"..?
>>
>>8120975
Anything above 11 years old is a late transitioner.
>>
no memes, honestly i'd say

>15 and below -- very early transitioner.

>15 to 19 -- young transitioner.

>20 to 26 -- not early but not late, grey area transitioner.

>27+ late.
>>
>>8121018
Yeah seeing as in a lot of countries 18 is the cutoff point to transistioning, due to "teenage issues".

I'd say 17-20 is young, below that is very early and 21-25 is the "last chance" out of hon-dom
>>
File: 1492408315890.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492408315890.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>8121018
early = having presented for the large majority of your life until beginning puberty blockers at 10-11 and hrt at 12-13
>>
>>8120975

Any age before puberty has started its major work like shaping the skeleton into one sex or the other, facial hair, developing breasts, deepening the voice, etc. The thing is that that varies from one person to another.

>>8122895

Then there are very, very few early transitioners indeed.
>>
>tfw won't have presented for more than half my life until mid-40s
>>
>>8120975
If you weren't transitioned by Dr Money before your first birthday, you're a late transitioner.
>>
Facial bone structure is all that matters. A 15 year old with masculine bone structure is still fucked. Pic related started when she was 30
>>
>>8123237
Ugly
>>
>>8120975
The cutoff point is when testosterone pushes you past the point of no return.

For most, that's during their late teens, for some they get fucked early on, and others (like Natalie Mars above) retain their twinkiness/effeminate bone structure into their mid twenties and above.

It's all probability, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>8123256
>late teens,
what range is late teens? 16-19? 18-19?
>>
>>8123292
i'd say 16-19
puberty had made me a hon by 16 so
>>
>>8123237
Natalie Mars is a classic tranny though, what I want to know is what's the deal with the girl from the OP?
>>
I started at 22 and I'm 5'3'' and my frame is small as fuck, my body really stopped changing/growing once I was 15-16 so really starting any earlier wouldn't have had much impact, I believe.

I mean, unless I started at 12-13 which is very unlikely for most trannies.
>>
>>8123256
>tfw 22 and still twinkish and look 18 cause of top notch genes and hormonal imbalance since birth
>>
>Extremely Early: 13 and younger
Pre or early puberty, will achieve full female secondary sex characteristic development and be almost indistinguishable from natal females. No need for effort, you couldn't even fail boymode if you tried.

>Very Early: 14-17
Mid or late puberty, hormone treatments are still extremely effective but by this time a few irreversibly male features may have developed.

>Early: 18-21
Post puberty, but the body is still quite receptive to hormones at this age. Will almost certainly have a few permanent male traits but unless genetically unlucky you'll probably still pass with years of hormone therapy and possibly some surgery.

>Middle: 22-25
Hormones are gradually getting less and less effective. Unless the person happens to have something like PAIS, they are guaranteed to have several permanently masculine traits by now. Problems are definitely still possible to overcome, but it will most likely require surgery in addition to hormone treatments, and a good bit of effort into things like hair, fashion, and makeup.

>Late: 25-29
You are no longer developing, you are now aging. Hormones will make you age like a woman, but you won't get much else out of them. Passing is possible if you're lucky, but will require surgery and a lot of effort.

>Very Late: 30 and older
Hormonal effects are the same effect as the previous group, except now you've also been aging as a male for 5 or more years, possibly a few decades even. Passing is extremely rare even with extensive and expensive surgery.
>>
I started at 18 which is the earliest I was able to start. That said I dont know if that is concidered young but I believe I still got the best effects from HRT though I was lucky when it came to genetics I have a very female bone structure/skull and eventhough Im fairly tall (5"9') I have very small hands and feet in comparison.

Though to me 18 still seems late? But thats just because I wish I couldve started sooner as I knew from a very young age I was a girl and mostly just socialized with girls since the start of elementry school.
>>
>>8123621
I saw this kid the other day and she started at 11, she is 16 now, Ill tell you she did not have an easy time passing as you suggest she would her bonestructure still grew to a large frame and she had a ver masc skull to accompany it.
>>
>>8123714

>when the endo memes you

When did she start estrogen? I'm sure she was just on puberty blockers up until recently.
>>
>>8123621
Now feel good about starting at 21. Usually it's considered late.
>>
>>8124059
Not who you replied to, but this is probably the more realistic view of things. 4chan memes tend to be just that: memes. Ultimately, <25 tends to be a matter of genetics. Many who transition at 21 will turn out fine, even cute.
>>
>>8124078
They won't pass though
>>
>>8120975
When I first tried transitioning in the mid-90s, gatekeepers didn't allow treatment of anyone under 25. Being 15 at the time, I was at the extreme of early transitioning, and could only self-med.
These days, it's easier. There are still roadblocks. I'd say any minor is an early transitioner.
Also, Susan's hivemind is never right. Don't trust anything or anyone from that hellhole.
>>
>>8124408
>Also, Susan's hivemind is never right. Don't trust anything or anyone from that hellhole.
Why?
>>
>>8124416
Half of them are cis male crossdressers. The other half worships gatekeepers and their 50s view of "Benjamin syndrome". Both halves are just nasty.
>>
>>8124105
You can just leave you know
>>
>>8124435
>cis male crossdressers
>cis male
>cis
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.