[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is hope yet. Leddit girl went from serial killer to qt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: reeeeee.png (3MB, 1549x960px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.png
3MB, 1549x960px
There is hope yet. Leddit girl went from serial killer to qt.
>>
>>8120254

That's the school shooter look, not serial killer.
>>
she looked like a girl before, this proves nothing at all. Also she's a commie
>>
>>8120295
>looked like a girl before
>>
>>8120295

>looked like a girl before
>>
>>8120316
so what. all this proves is that if you're trutrans and get on hrt when you're 15 you can be qt. Doesn'
t give any hope for 25 year old hons
>>
>>8120313
>>8120316
the hivemind
>>
>>8120445
This. Of course you have hope at 15. Add even just a few years to that, and all this does is make you feel like shit.

>tfw everyone who even remotely passes on r/transtimelines started before you did

t. perma boy mode hon
>>
>>8120445
>Doesn' t give any hope for 25 year old hons
This. I started at 24 and it's pretty clear to me by now that I will never socially transition and that the only guys ever interested in me will be chasers with no standards
>>
File: ikk2N54.gif (507KB, 345x275px) Image search: [Google]
ikk2N54.gif
507KB, 345x275px
>>8120254
>conveniently cropped 5head
>>
>>8120507
Making me feel bad starting at 21.
>>
>>8120558
If you have feminine features you will be ok.

A 15 year old with a chiseled jaw and caveman forehead has no chance to transistion, compared to a 20 year old pretty boy tbqhf
>>
>>8120608
Well, the few people who have seen me have said good things so I have some confidence then.
>>
>>8120507
>>8120558

>the only guys ever interested in me will be chasers with no standards

I started at 20 and will reach 2 years on HRT at the end of August. That's how I feel. Except gays instead of chasers. Honestly felt violated when I got eyefucked by a gay dude in a hypermarket once, lol.
>>
>>8120513
I was scrolled down and was wondering why OP called pretransition a serial killer because he looked pretty qt! And then I scrolled up and saw the rest of the forehead. Yeah, transitioning can't fix that.
>>
>>8120669
Hairline reduction probably, bangs
>>
>>8120677
Bangs are so ugly in 2017 though. There are some other procedures to help for sure, but they're not directly associated with transitioning, rather just cosmetic fixes of youth.
>>
>>8120652
As well, it just as much about your voice, style, make-up and body language as it is your physical features.

Look at drag queens, some of them are dog-faced but turn out passable with make-up and feminine mannerisms
>>
>>8120694
I just started a month ago so I haven't changed much yet and I'm also in a really hostile environment so it's a bit tough to practice those things but I'm working on it. I have decent genetics in regards to my body's size and shape so it's just the age.
>>
>>8120254
Dem eyebrows tho....
>>
Are you a tranny
Do you have balls like the plastic one strannys get?
Please succ me
>>
File: FP9A6630.jpg (134KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FP9A6630.jpg
134KB, 853x1280px
>>8120710
theres still some "adult" changes in the early 20s like further deepening of the voice, facial hair darkening increase in masculinastion that happens.

The adverse is true for women, sure you won't be a teenage grill but genetics trumps all desu.

Look at Carmen Carerra transitioned at late 20s and she is passable model levels
>>
>>8120741
How is one to achieve such a waist and hips? I know it's exercise so I don't actually need an answer to that.

And yeah I noticed a few weeks ago before HRT started that my hips were actually wider than I remember in relativity to the rest.

And I'm also aware that, according to some people, starting up to like 22/early 20s is a different category from starting at like 23+
>>
>>8120741
Her face isn't passable tbqh, but her voice saves her
>>
>>8120845
Yeah but she models for Victoria's Secret and if you saw her on the street no nit-picking as trans do you would think she is stunning.

Some girls would kill to look like her
>>
>>8120823
1.Genetics
2. Oestrogen shortens waist and lengthen hips
3. Excercise dat booty, gives a better sillohuette
4. If all else fails, corset training
>>
>>8120867
Exercise and make sure to incorporate weights right? All I do right now is an elliptical machine with high resistance.
>>
>>8120741
I wonder why my voice never dropped. I mean, it lost 'little boy' at about 15, but...then nothing. I still sound 15 and years of running RPG's gave me all the 'voice practice' I needed for a lifetime.

Is it possible using it all the time kept it from dropping? I mean using it in a high-pitched way (because I'd be damned before I'd play a male character, although I ran plenty of NPC's that way of course). I have pretty wide hips too, as wide as my shoulders. Virtually no body hair, female pubic pattern (I didn't even know that was a thing until a few weeks ago!). Could natural low T do that?
>>
>>8120741
>hide pointy male elbows
>hide beer gut
>"hiyeeeee girls!!"
XDDDD
>>
started just before i turned 19 and i feel like i barely missed hon-hood since my genes were good.
>>
>>8120885
Yeah could be, or genetics, or hormones exposed in the womb, who knows.

Though about the voice look at gay guys they have super high-pitched voices, if you train it enough it will sound female.
If you keep it female during puberty on purpose it will stay that way, the throat is a muscle after all.

>>8120884
Yeah squats, lunges, hip raises, donkey kicks etc. Look up circuits to do, you dont need weights you can do bodyweight but it will be slower
>>
>>8120926
What happens if you have a god tier face but manly hulk body?
>>
>>8120942
You're fucked. It's better to have a manly face (fixable through surgery) and feminine body, than a feminine face and a manly body. Nothing can fix the body. Nothing.
>>
>>8120942
Are you twink mode yet? Or do you mean bone structure?
Or Height? Generally the taller you are the thinner you need to be, you'll end up looking like a model. Still work on legs tho.

If all else, you can swamp your clothes in "boyfriend" clothes to hide.

Unless you mean fat? Muscle? then do Couch-to-5K. Diet.
>>
>>8120968
Lel, being an ugly girl is probably the worst curse on the earth desu
>>
>>8120942
I don't know, if it were me I'd say transition and join the WWF. I mean, I know she was cis but Chyna was long considered a tranny by a LOT of people.

You know, assuming talent and whatnot.
>>
>>8120968
>>8120973

I was just asking hypothetically. I'm personally like 5'3" and like 120 pounds (still in the process of losing 10) with distinct waist to hip difference and like 16 inch shoulders though I have a good amount of muscle there that ought to go down. And my face is decent. I was just wondering about the face-body dichotomy.
>>
File: 0.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>8120995
You mean have a masculine face?

FFS can fix really bad issues(look at Blaire White lel even she would be hon without it), if it isnt really bad just learn make-up skills to hide your features.

And muscle that goes down will shrink you a lot, men forget how much muscle is sustained without working out just by test.

Some claim that tendons/cartilage shrink but thats just anecdotes.

And shoulders arent as bad as 4chan makes out, I dated a girl for while who had pretty broad shoulders but still was a girl (vagina owner)

Though both body and face matter in passing, if you look male you look male desu. A manly face cant become a girly one.
>>
>>8121152
I got a picture of myself before for face issues and I don't think I really have much to complain about. Might get FFS? I don't know.

The shoulderd were just cause I find people here tend to have extremely unrealistic expectations as to some things for passing. Like shoulders 17+ inches instakills your chances forever no matter what or whatever.
>>
File: 1492392880505.jpg (49KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
1492392880505.jpg
49KB, 676x676px
>>8121152
>A manly face cant become a girly one.
>>
>>8121179
Talking about Andre the Giant level of masc. or super strong jawline
>>
>>8121167
Well some girls have large shoulders, but because they have mostly female features they look feminine.

Most MtF obsess over it because it "outs" them because of their voice, height or face
>>
>>8121232
Voice and face are kind of a nonissue if you didn't fuck your chances at socioeconomic success. Height and shoulders are their own thing I guess, but in public people don't look that closely. I've been called a girl in public numerous times before HRT.
>>
>>8121265
Lel some get Yeson voice surgery and end up with a manly voice still
>>
>>8121285
You may as well tell everyone you're mute then.
>>
>>8121232

It's the hands arms and elbow angles. this is tranny 101 but hons and AGPs will never, ever, ever listen because they can't change that like face, hair or voice.

elbow angle is EVERYTHING
>>
>>8120254
Remove the smile and stop raising those brows and it still looks like a serial killer.
>>
>>8121152
blaire white is a hon. plastic surgery lets her hide it from most people but every video I see of him reeks of hon
>>
>>8121321
My elbow angle looks like it is in that pic tho
>>
>>8121321
Example of elbow angle?
>>
>>8121436
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>8121436
Need brow and chin done, but otherwise you pass okay, congrats
>>
>>8121463
Yeah, I might not be here for long, haha.

>>8121475
You're too kind anon.
>>
>>8121436

So you started at 15?
>>
>>8121436
>I'm a camwhore who posts selfies at every opportunity yet I'm shocked, shocked I say! to see a picture of me reposted (probably by myself)

is it the 24th already?
time flies when you're postin' selfies!
>>
>>8121648
Yes.

>>8121713
I am an attention powered robot. My five selfies on reddit dwarf the narcissism of all other teenagers.
>>
>>8121436
a cute.
>>
File: 1472172980625.jpg (8KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472172980625.jpg
8KB, 248x250px
>>8120254

He still has an adams apple

Can't they make that shit smaller?
>>
>>8122865

>a sixteen year old with money
>>
Trump will wipe communism off the face of this planet
>>
>>8123265
How many golf trips does it take to wipe off an economic theory?
>>
>>8120507
Same wana die together?
>>
>>8120445
>>8120507

This girl below started at 25, so no excuses.
>>8110337
>>
>>8121214
like this?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.